• 656(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Good day all,

I've been looking for a solution for my issue but no luck, so I decided to try here. Is there a way to permanently display the runtime remaining,etc for any video playing? Have it in the top corner or so? Its a schelp to keep on pressing the INFO button on the remote control or keyboard to see the remaining time for the video playing. Any info w.r.t this will be appeciated. Thanks
(2020-08-03, 09:58)sandst0rm Wrote: Good day all,

I've been looking for a solution for my issue but no luck, so I decided to try here. Is there a way to permanently display the runtime remaining,etc for any video playing? Have it in the top corner or so? Its a schelp to keep on pressing the INFO button on the remote control or keyboard to see the remaining time for the video playing. Any info w.r.t this will be appeciated. Thanks

A little bug I think is still there, but don't tell anyone Smile I wish it was some kind of option because it only works with the movement of the mouse.

1 While video is playing move the mouse (no clicking) - You'll see the play controls at the bottom of the screen
2 While the controls are displayed press I (letter eye)
3 Right click the mouse

Result

It will stay there the entire length of the video. If you want it off just do it over again.
Hi everyone , i need little help. I have made a grouplist with images when the seek bar apears (dialogseekbar. xml) and its work fine with audio channels  flags e.t.c (<texture>$VAR[MediaFlagsPathVar]/audiochannels/$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioChannels,,.png]</texture>)  

I need help so i can grab also the audio language info and the subtitles  info. 
Thanks in advance
(2020-08-05, 05:13)manolischania Wrote: Hi everyone , i need little help. I have made a grouplist with images when the seek bar apears (dialogseekbar. xml) and its work fine with audio channels  flags e.t.c (<texture>$VAR[MediaFlagsPathVar]/audiochannels/$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioChannels,,.png]</texture>)  

I need help so i can grab also the audio language info and the subtitles  info. 
Thanks in advance
I found a solution.
Thanks  everyone that maybe was trying to help me.
(2020-08-03, 16:19)flhthemi Wrote:
(2020-08-03, 09:58)sandst0rm Wrote: Good day all,

A little bug I think is still there, but don't tell anyone Smile I wish it was some kind of option because it only works with the movement of the mouse.

1 While video is playing move the mouse (no clicking) - You'll see the play controls at the bottom of the screen
2 While the controls are displayed press I (letter eye)
3 Right click the mouse

Result

It will stay there the entire length of the video. If you want it off just do it over again.
Thanks for the reply. I will try it out
Is there a way to have the Update Library action assigned to a button in the Main menu?
(2020-08-12, 13:01)DoctorJellybean Wrote: Is there a way to have the Update Library action assigned to a button in the Main menu?

Yes. I made it as a sub-menu item of Movies.

Here's How:

1) Select Skin Settings
2) Main Menu>Setup The Aeon Nox main menu
3) Select the Main Menu item you want to add the sub-menu item to
4) Select Manage Sub-Menu
5) Add a new Sub-Menu item (The PLUS sign)
6) Select Choose Item for Menu
7) Select System
8) Select Commands
9) Select Update Video Library
(2020-08-12, 16:25)flhthemi Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 13:01)DoctorJellybean Wrote: Is there a way to have the Update Library action assigned to a button in the Main menu?

Yes. I made it as a sub-menu item of Movies.

Here's How:

1) Select Skin Settings
2) Main Menu>Setup The Aeon Nox main menu
3) Select the Main Menu item you want to add the sub-menu item to
4) Select Manage Sub-Menu
5) Add a new Sub-Menu item (The PLUS sign)
6) Select Choose Item for Menu
7) Select System
8) Select Commands
9) Select Update Video Library
Brilliant! Thank you.
(2020-08-12, 16:27)DoctorJellybean Wrote: Brilliant! Thank you.

Don't thank me, thank Mr. Silvo <FFFF8800 His favorite color Smile
In another Forum for german user, there is a kodi addon to display TV informations on the "Live TV" tap. And it exists an Description how to modify your skin to work with it. On the other site, not all of the user's are able to do it on itselfs (the modifications) and it is siutable to have it all in one.

Can i prepair to share a download of a mod of your "Aeon Nox: SiLVO" skin. OR even better can you Please implement the modifications?

https://github.com/b-jesch/script.service.gto
Quote:Skintegration in Aeon Nox: Silvo:
----------------------------

If You want to use the plugin as widget you have to perfom following steps:

cd $HOME/.kodi/addons/script.service.gto/integration/skin.aeon.nox.silvo

1. Copy the widget XML and graphics to Aeon Nox Silvo folder:

cp gto-widget.xml $HOME/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/16x9/
        cp media/* $HOME/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/media/

2. Announce the XML to the skin. Edit ```$HOME/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/16x9/Includes.xml``` and include next line below the leading ```<includes>``` tag:

<include file="gto-widget.xml" />

3. Modify the navigation to the widget in ```$HOME/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/16x9/Includes_Home.xml```:

- Search for the first occurence of ```<onup condition="!Control.IsVisible(90010) + !Control.IsVisible(90020)">9000</onup>```
    - Change the onup condition to ```<onup condition="!Control.IsVisible(90010) + !Control.IsVisible(90020) + Control.IsVisible(5777)">5777</onup>``` (Beware this is an One-Liner)
    - Import the widget. Search for: ```<!-- NextRecording -->```. Place following above this line: 
        ```
        <!-- GTO Widget -->
        <include condition="System.HasAddon(script.service.gto)">HomeRecentlyAddedGTO</include>    
        ```

Store all files. You are ready!

I am adding OSTs to my Kodi music collection and I found a problem that maybe can be solved easily... I don't know.

Using Kodi 18.7 in Android TV and official repo SiLVO version.

I want album (specific) fanarts for that albums, and I searched the way to go in forum. I edited the advancedsettings file and I get automatically the fanart (and even clearlogo) for the OST from his folder. I can see the artwork in the various list layouts while navigating the OST node, all perfect.

But the problem is when I am playing the music. As the OST artists has no fanart (no artwork) I always get the artists fanart slideshow in the background, as if the background option was that: artists slideshow. I want the specific album fanart while playing the OST, but I don't know how to get it. I found some workarounds in other skins editing the xml, but I read too that with SiLVO that would work that way by default if the album has an assigned fanart. Its that possible? Do I need a manual edit to xml to get it? If yes, what and where?

Thanks in advance!

BTW: In music visualization while playing, the album art and track info dissapears after a few seconds. I need to press the "context menu" button in remote to get it permanently, but I get the "ugly" control buttons too, and I prefer the date&time. Is there an option or edit needed to get that info & art without fade off?
(2020-07-24, 17:37)manfeed Wrote: Thanks for your work with script.skinshortcuts for Python 3! I'm having some issues when trying to customize the submenu elements in Matrix that didn't happen with Leia... in case you could have a look, the log is here:

https://paste.kodi.tv/difemoloqe

Thanks again!

@manfeed can you please test this and see if it fixes your issue?
Just overwrite line 677 of resources/lib/xmlfunctions.py with the changes from this PR.
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/script.s...ts/pull/21
(2020-07-29, 01:00)snyft Wrote: Maybe already reported but using latest nightly with 7.9.6 and Bigfan gives this bug: https://imgur.com/8EG5U32

This is fixed on Git. I'm in the middle of some changes and additions so not sure when the next Kodi repo update will happen...
(2020-08-19, 12:59)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2020-07-29, 01:00)snyft Wrote: Maybe already reported but using latest nightly with 7.9.6 and Bigfan gives this bug: https://imgur.com/8EG5U32

This is fixed on Git. I'm in the middle of some changes and additions so not sure when the next Kodi repo update will happen...

Ah thank you!
Will keep a close eye on the git from now on.
(2020-08-19, 12:53)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2020-07-24, 17:37)manfeed Wrote: Thanks for your work with script.skinshortcuts for Python 3! I'm having some issues when trying to customize the submenu elements in Matrix that didn't happen with Leia... in case you could have a look, the log is here:

https://paste.kodi.tv/difemoloqe

Thanks again!

@manfeed can you please test this and see if it fixes your issue?
Just overwrite line 677 of resources/lib/xmlfunctions.py with the changes from this PR.
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/script.s...ts/pull/21
Since I changed that, no crashes anymore. Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
  • 656(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55