• 29(current)
Release Mimic 1.x for Helix
(2015-01-21, 02:45)gbzygil Wrote: 1. How can i make widgets to always show?
2. How can i make episode thumbnails to show instead of series thumbnails when viewing widgets?
There are no skin options for this, you will have to edit the code. Somewhere in the beginning of this thread I gave instructions for making the widgets always visible. The widgets and their thumbs are defined in IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml.
(2015-01-21, 03:09)bryanbrazil Wrote:
2. How can i make episode thumbnails to show instead of series thumbnails when viewing widgets?
There are no skin options for this, you will have to edit the code. Somewhere in the beginning of this thread I gave instructions for making the widgets always visible. The widgets and their thumbs are defined in IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml.

Tired searching. Found a reply you made to someone who was asking the same question as mine. But the post referred was talking about animations :/
Excuse my ignorance.
(2015-01-21, 03:24)gbzygil Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 03:09)bryanbrazil Wrote:

Tired searching. Found a reply you made to someone who was asking the same question as mine. But the post referred was talking about animations :/
Excuse my ignorance.
You have to comment out the animations as described in the following post:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid1869633
bryan:

Videodialog info screen, when you select cast, and then look at the actors, the info on the actor doesn't scroll. I believe the same issue is their with extendedinfo
(2015-01-21, 04:14)Edworld Wrote: bryan:

Videodialog info screen, when you select cast, and then look at the actors, the info on the actor doesn't scroll. I believe the same issue is their with extendedinfo

Thanks, fixed on git.
Hi bryanbrazil,

I, for one, prefer more info when a show is paused. Current, there's a weird overlap between the default pause info bar at the bottom, and the info displayed when you hit "i". Would you consider adding an option that would allow this to be the default pause screen instead of the pause bar that's there currently? Or, alternatively, could you point me in the direction of how to replace this myself? It's amateur hour over here, so any assistance is most appreciated.
bryan:

When viewing a movie, you can't click on the progress bar to go forward or backward using your mouse. Not sure if it is a bug or you disabled it, you can do this in aeon nox 5.
(2015-01-21, 05:40)deletedpenguin Wrote: Hi bryanbrazil,

I, for one, prefer more info when a show is paused. Current, there's a weird overlap between the default pause info bar at the bottom, and the info displayed when you hit "i". Would you consider adding an option that would allow this to be the default pause screen instead of the pause bar that's there currently? Or, alternatively, could you point me in the direction of how to replace this myself? It's amateur hour over here, so any assistance is most appreciated.

Other users requested the current display and it's grown on me, no plans to change it back. Here's the commit where I moved the info from the seek bar to the info dialog:

https://github.com/bryanbrazil/skin.mimi...a5b64c27f7
(2015-01-21, 05:54)Edworld Wrote: bryan:

When viewing a movie, you can't click on the progress bar to go forward or backward using your mouse. Not sure if it is a bug or you disabled it, you can do this in aeon nox 5.

Yeah, I can't figure out how to make the seek bar clickable. I know I'm missing a slider control in my DialogSeekBar.xml, but even when I add that back it doesn't work. If you figure it out, let me know.
(2015-01-21, 06:17)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 05:40)deletedpenguin Wrote: Hi bryanbrazil,

Other users requested the current display and it's grown on me, no plans to change it back. Here's the commit where I moved the info from the seek bar to the info dialog:

https://github.com/bryanbrazil/skin.mimi...a5b64c27f7

Thanks mate. Which file in particular should I be looking for?

*Nevermind. Guess I should have clicked the link before asking. Smile

Thanks.
(2015-01-21, 06:57)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 05:54)Edworld Wrote: bryan:

Yeah, I can't figure out how to make the seek bar clickable. I know I'm missing a slider control in my DialogSeekBar.xml, but even when I add that back it doesn't work. If you figure it out, let me know.
I'm interested too, how to make seekbar clickable. Very helpful on touchscreen.
(2015-01-20, 13:40)djstallion Wrote: Touchscreen friendly mod is in my to-do list. I wanna use Mimic SlimStar also in my Galaxy Tab and for now Mimic navigation is not very touchscreen friendly. Probably I will add to Mimic SlimStar option to enable or disable touchscreen mode.

UPDATE: Experimental version is done for SlimStar mod: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1898644

It's great to see touch-friendly optimizations are beeing looked at in the slimstar mod.
@bryanbrazil:
Is this on your to do list too, or no such plans?
(2015-01-21, 16:36)rvdgeer Wrote: It's great to see touch-friendly optimizations are beeing looked at in the slimstar mod.
@bryanbrazil:
Is this on your to do list too, or no such plans?

I'm not going to spend a lot of time on it, but will add some of these features if I feel they improve the skin. I've already added mouse/touch support for the media menu.
Loving the skin. One question:

-In my recent widget is there a way to not have items repeat if there is only 1 or 2 items in the list? I manage my tv library to not show watched shows so if there is only 1 or 2 shows available to watch the widget shows them repeating over and over to fill the area. i would like to have it just show the 1 or 2 box shots with the rest blank if possible.

Is there anything i can edit in an xml to change this?

Thanks.
(2015-01-21, 09:23)djstallion Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 06:57)bryanbrazil Wrote: Yeah, I can't figure out how to make the seek bar clickable. I know I'm missing a slider control in my DialogSeekBar.xml, but even when I add that back it doesn't work. If you figure it out, let me know.
I'm interested too, how to make seekbar clickable. Very helpful on touchscreen.
After some research-thinking-testing-research-thinking-testing I had some progress with it Wink
Solution wasn't so complicated at all, but needs some testing. Added to my mod.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 1.x for Helix9