Win Any Guide for emulators?
Hello!

Im pretty new with Kodi, i've always used Plex. So i really want to play my old N64/PS1/SNES games. Is there any good and clear tutorial out that will show me what i exactly need to install in order to play those games? I have a wired xbox360 PC controller which i wanna use. If anyone can point me in the right direction please?

Might have posted this in the wrong forum... Now i can't delete it for some reason. if anyone wants to move it please?
Hi x3nius, this project is still in development so you'll want to install a development build. right now i'm balls deep in re-writing the controller-handling system, so the 360 controller might be hit-or-miss until the new code is merged.

I post development builds to the RetroPlayer Test Builds thread. you'll see i haven't updated to Helix yet. the input stuff is taking priority (updating a bunch of code about to be ripped out would be a waste of time). when I do finally update to helix, the thread will be renamed "RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Helix)" so keep an eye out
Lightbulb 
I am using the ROM collection browser add-on to launch my proj.64 emulator. As an alternative to waiting for a stable build for the 360 controller connection with retro player, I opted to purchase use the official Microsoft wireless PC adapter. Of course this will only be useful after the emulator is launched to control only the game.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any Guide for emulators?0