• 4(current)
Animated Movie Posters
(2015-10-12, 16:53)Wanilton Wrote: @brazen1, you need go to info video, get icon, poster, and set art manually (gif image) for each movie (use find option for it).

Tip: Run first addon artwork downloader for get all extra arts, and change poster via info video after.

Yes, already manually directed Kodi to local .gif.
Also just ran texturecache utility.
Rescan library.
2 posters again.

Check PM for TeamViewer.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
2.9.0 - Isengard version, don´t release by MarcosQui yet.

It´s work with any skin, I use this resource since 2014 (helix generation).
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-10-12, 17:03)Wanilton Wrote: 2.9.0 - Isengard version, don´t release by MarcosQui yet.

Ok try to install clean version of nightly build from 12-Oct-2015 06:38 and please let me know if Aeon MQ 6 2.4.0.zip loads.

Kodi Jarvis Nightly

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-10-12, 17:03)Wanilton Wrote: 2.9.0 - Isengard version, don´t release by MarcosQui yet.

Did it work?
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
I don´t try yet, but I have 99.99% work ok. I verify htpc brazen1 via teamviewer,he´s using nox and work too. He´s have trouble, but not with animated arts, more relationed with use Artwork Downloader addon.
(2015-10-12, 21:13)Wanilton Wrote: I don´t try yet, but I have 99.99% work ok. I verify htpc brazen1 via teamviewer,he´s using nox and work too. He´s have trouble, but not with animated arts, more relationed with use Artwork Downloader addon.

OK let me know when you try itSleepy
Many thanks to Wanilton. Yes, the animation works fine using latest Jarvis nightly with Madnox or Confluence or most likely any skin for that matter. My specific problem is Kodi showing 2 posters for the same movie even though the original was deleted and replaced with the new poster.gif.

My system is completely automated for all artwork.
I tried a few things to stop the old poster.jpg from populating the cache even though it no longer resides next to the movie in its folder:

Deleted from movie folder. It never got downloaded back in either.
Deleted via context menu.
Cleaned library.
Ran texturecache utility with command lines P, R, and c ALL.
Unchecked d/l poster art within tmdb and universal artwork downloader. Also unchecked thumbs.
Removed title from local storage.
Did all of the above restarting Kodi many times in between.
Added title back to local storage.
Scanned title into Kodi.

2 posters again for same movie. There is still only one poster in title folder.
Giving up for now.

P.S. Wanilton showed me his library. He does not have this problem so I know it works 100% correctly. I'm sure if I started from square one all would be fine but that's a last resort not happening anytime soon afaik.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
@movie78, done, work ok

I update only skin textures*, because default 2.4.0 don´t work on Jarvis, but don´t have impact use cinemagraph.

* Use this tool for it
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...id=1771082
(2015-10-12, 23:28)Wanilton Wrote: @movie78, done, work ok

I update only skin textures*, because default 2.4.0 don´t work on Jarvis, but don´t have impact use cinemagraph.

* Use this tool for it
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...id=1771082

How do i use the tool with the Skin?

The input is looking Texture file .xbt
you need decompress texture.xbt file actual (media folder), and compress again, after only need overwrite texture.xbt actual with new.
(2015-10-12, 22:34)brazen1 Wrote: Many thanks to Wanilton. Yes, the animation works fine using latest Jarvis nightly with Madnox or Confluence or most likely any skin for that matter. My specific problem is Kodi showing 2 posters for the same movie even though the original was deleted and replaced with the new poster.gif.

My system is completely automated for all artwork.
I tried a few things to stop the old poster.jpg from populating the cache even though it no longer resides next to the movie in its folder:

Deleted from movie folder. It never got downloaded back in either.
Deleted via context menu.
Cleaned library.
Ran texturecache utility with command lines P, R, and c ALL.
Unchecked d/l poster art within tmdb and universal artwork downloader. Also unchecked thumbs.
Removed title from local storage.
Did all of the above restarting Kodi many times in between.
Added title back to local storage.
Scanned title into Kodi.

2 posters again for same movie. There is still only one poster in title folder.
Giving up for now.

P.S. Wanilton showed me his library. He does not have this problem so I know it works 100% correctly. I'm sure if I started from square one all would be fine but that's a last resort not happening anytime soon afaik.

Got it figured out. Yippy.
In case anyone else has as good a luck as me:

Leave poster.jpg and add new poster.gif.
Manually add poster.gif in Kodi info window for artwork.
Context menu delete dupe.
Edit source to nfo only. (I don't use nfo's btw. Syntax is different between scrapers)
Close Kodi.
Open Kodi.
Change edit source from nfo only back to scraper you always use.
Close Kodi.
Open Kodi and let it auto scrape.
No more dupe artwork.

(2015-10-13, 01:46)Wanilton Wrote: you need decompress texture.xbt file actual (media folder), and compress again, after only need overwrite texture.xbt actual with new.

So you want me copy skin.aeonmq6 folder into \Kodi\userdata\addon_data
Then decompress texture.xbt into skin.aeonmq6\media

Is that correct?
Go to addon folder, check skin.aeonmq6, media folder, you see Textures.xbt, decompress with tool, next step compress again using same tool, and replace.
(2015-10-13, 01:56)Wanilton Wrote: Go to addon folder, check skin.aeonmq6, media folder, you see Textures.xbt, decompress with tool, next step compress again using same tool, and replace.

Should i zip Skin.aeonmq6 folder or just copy after i finish compressing Textures.xbt?

PS:
Should the media folder compress to textures.xbt?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13