• unicode/utf-8 trouble in kodion
  • Endpoints search
  • code cleaning
  • proper video selection
  • framework
  • forum link in addon.xml

Great work, Looking forward to a final build
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
youtube has become integral with kodi! and now vevo! thankyou bromix,it looks amazing!
*push*

see initial post Smile
Released starting with Helix Smile
Hi,

Due to the new release with fresh style I can't add videos to my albums like in former versions. Acutally I can see the mark "add to my favourites" but there aren't any fav's in vimeo. So I think it should be "add to my album" with the following dialog which personal album you wanna use for. Would be great to get it changed, thx!
(2015-03-10, 21:38)ucone Wrote: Hi,

Due to the new release with fresh style I can't add videos to my albums like in former versions. Acutally I can see the mark "add to my favourites" but there aren't any fav's in vimeo. So I think it should be "add to my album" with the following dialog which personal album you wanna use for. Would be great to get it changed, thx!
Jup...I try to add this in the next version. Thanks for your feedback Smile If you find something else missing feel free to report here.
The download feature is gone now.

Is that planned to be added?

The same question for you YouTube.

Other than that, both are great and stable.
(2015-03-11, 22:08)aksarge Wrote: The download feature is gone now.

Is that planned to be added?

The same question for you YouTube.

Other than that, both are great and stable.

Not for now...but it's on my ToDo Smile if something is missing in Vimeo, please feel free to report missing features.
Not sure how I missed this. I have been using a modified version of the old addon for a while now. Will be nice to have a new version that can update itself. Will def. check it out as soon as I get home.

EDIT - Tried it on an Ouya and it doesn't seem to be working. Just get an error every time I attempt a search. Log file here : http://xbmclogs.com/pnhzdfw0c
(2015-03-12, 14:08)dkplayaclub Wrote: Not sure how I missed this. I have been using a modified version of the old addon for a while now. Will be nice to have a new version that can update itself. Will def. check it out as soon as I get home.

EDIT - Tried it on an Ouya and it doesn't seem to be working. Just get an error every time I attempt a search. Log file here : http://xbmclogs.com/pnhzdfw0c

The search query was futurama ? Is working for me...Internet was okay? I can't reproduce the error.
I can confirm it is working fine on my PC. Some searches have issues, but that's something to nail down later. On the Ouya though, it throws an error no matter what I search for.
(2015-03-12, 15:05)dkplayaclub Wrote: I can confirm it is working fine on my PC. Some searches have issues, but that's something to nail down later. On the Ouya though, it throws an error no matter what I search for.

Confused found it....the python version on the Ouya is a little bit old for me and there a method doesn't exists....damn it - I have to think about that...programming could be so easy Wink
No rush. I have a working version I can use in the meantime. As good of a job as you have done with the YouTube addon, I have much faith that this addon will become just as good.
I would also like to take this opportunity to ask you do an updated version of DailyMotion as well in the future. Love your work.
(2015-03-12, 16:22)dkplayaclub Wrote: No rush. I have a working version I can use in the meantime. As good of a job as you have done with the YouTube addon, I have much faith that this addon will become just as good.
I would also like to take this opportunity to ask you do an updated version of DailyMotion as well in the future. Love your work.

Thanks, I will do my best Smile DailyMotion is on my list for later Smile
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vimeo v4.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix1