• 2(current)
Release Vimeo v4.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix
Can you try v4.0.2~beta1 from my repo Smile I changed some stuff I hope is compatible with Python 2.6.5.
With the updated version, I still get errors when searching. About to have some dinner, will get you a log shortly.

Edit - Log can be found here: http://xbmclogs.com/pznzmqvbz
I see there was another update, but I don't have access to the Ouya ATM (it actually belongs to my parents). I will get back to it tomorrow and let you know if it made a difference.
(2015-03-13, 04:17)dkplayaclub Wrote: I see there was another update, but I don't have access to the Ouya ATM (it actually belongs to my parents). I will get back to it tomorrow and let you know if it made a difference.

Thanks for your feedback and time...I think I found it...the last error was a typo Sad I could reproduce the behavior on my android...with v4.0.2-~beta3 it should work.
Update 4.0.2 is active Smile
Sorry for the lateness of my reply, but I got a little hands-on time with the Ouya today and I can confirm that with 4.0.2 searches DO work now.
I do have another issue, and I have this on all platforms. Searching for anything with more than one word throws an error "Invalid signature - The oauth_signature passed was not valid."
(2015-03-14, 17:24)dkplayaclub Wrote: Sorry for the lateness of my reply, but I got a little hands-on time with the Ouya today and I can confirm that with 4.0.2 searches DO work now.
I do have another issue, and I have this on all platforms. Searching for anything with more than one word throws an error "Invalid signature - The oauth_signature passed was not valid."

Argh Smile will be fixed in the next version.
Hello,
With openelec x86_64 (5.0.6) the login is not working. This is strange because the version for rapsberry pi 2 it is working perfectly.

regards,
(2015-03-15, 01:54)oliviersv Wrote: Hello,
With openelec x86_64 (5.0.6) the login is not working. This is strange because the version for rapsberry pi 2 it is working perfectly.

regards,

debug log (wiki)
New beta seems to have fixed the multiple word search bug on my PC version. Will test on the Ouya tomorrow and report back.
Are there any plans (or any current way) to include library integration? It would be great if I could watch shows right from my TV show library.
(2015-03-15, 14:38)Scott00007 Wrote: Are there any plans (or any current way) to include library integration? It would be great if I could watch shows right from my TV show library.

What do you mean exactly?
I'm having issues with signin when using Raspbery Pi B (too?),
the logs: http://xbmclogs.com/pgd8kdpjk
(2015-03-15, 18:58)mrmls Wrote: I'm having issues with signin when using Raspbery Pi B (too?),
the logs: http://xbmclogs.com/pgd8kdpjk

Can you switch to 'Debug'...so we can see more in the log...this is strange.
Has been working well for me. Would like the ability to create groups, channels or albums. Don't use vimeo nearly as much as YouTube but these are the types of options that make it possible to get the most out of the content. Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vimeo v4.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix1