• 8(current)
Release Vimeo v4.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix
(2015-06-10, 10:56)edsic Wrote:
(2015-06-10, 10:42)bromix Wrote: But your mail contains a "+" (which is not really a standard for conform mails and isn't supported by all servers -

You found the culprit.

With an email without '+' and a password containing non-alphanumeric characters, I can now sign in.

I will try to write a test-case around this...maybe I can fix this. The routines for that are little bit strange from vimeo - but thanks for being so patient and testing this.
Version 4.1.4 (2015-06-10)
FIX: unicode/utf-8 trouble in kodion
bromix;

latest version 4.14 installed
logged in , but why channels, groups ,... dose not bring anything up, only featured + search work

Kodi 15.0 Isengard – Beta 2
Kodi v17 “Krypton” Latest Released
Windows 8.1
(2015-06-15, 00:30)koomak Wrote: bromix;

latest version 4.14 installed
logged in , but why channels, groups ,... dose not bring anything up, only featured + search work

Kodi 15.0 Isengard – Beta 2
Have you subscribed to a channel or group? If not these sections logically are empty. With my account everything is working fine.
Hello Bromix

Can't thank you enough for http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2024300 !!!

I have done work the last days specifically putting together the set of parameters that will be passed by Rob'sVideoExtras on each search string to your Youtube and Vimeo plugins, so we can find the most accurate material in the most efficient way, with minimum search and number of entries retrieved. I am facing a blocker atm with regards to certain parameters such as type (2D or 3D), quality (HD, 4K) or video length (medium and long videos) when they are included within the search string. The results via the Youtube plugin and via Youtube website are consistently different.

For instance, requesting Youtube website the following string [allintitle:thor broll|"b roll",hd,short] normally retrieves only HD B-Roll videos for the movie 'Thor' which are less than 4 min duration. It appears the plugin's request is treating all terms after the comma as mere search terms and not as filter parameter, thus these filters [,<parameter1>,<parameter2>,...,parameterN] are not doing their job as desired. The result is that it is not possible to conduct cleaner queries for this specific material, currently ending in no results at all (because of the impossibility to find all these terms as written terms within the title) or ending in too much rubbish, irrelevant, spam, poor or unofficial videos posted by film fans and not by proper channels, professionals or media companies.

Relevant after-comma filter parameters would be:
[,hd] (only retrieve HD)
[,3d] (only retrieve HD)
[,spherical] (only retrieve 360º),
[,4k] (only retrieve 4k),
[,new] (only new videos),
[,medium,long] (only duration above 4 min)

One would tend to think there is a mishandling by the plugin however, after reviewing, I can see both queries being properly escaped and encoded:
Code:
Youtube website: ?search_query=allintitle%3Athor+broll%7C"b+roll"%2Chd%2Cshort
Youtube plugin: ?q=allintitle%3Athor+broll%7C%22b+roll%22%2Chd%2Cshort

Do you see a way we could overcome this or pass these keys as filters and prevent the plug-in from not recognising terms located immediately after a comma as global filter parameters to be applied to the query?
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2015-06-15, 21:18)capfuturo Wrote: Hello Bromix

Can't thank you enough for http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2024300 !!!

I have done work the last days specifically putting together the set of parameters that will be passed by Rob'sVideoExtras on each search string to your Youtube and Vimeo plugins, so we can find the most accurate material in the most efficient way, with minimum search and number of entries retrieved. I am facing a blocker atm with regards to certain parameters such as type (2D or 3D), quality (HD, 4K) or video length (medium and long videos) when they are included within the search string. The results via the Youtube plugin and via Youtube website are consistently different.

For instance, requesting Youtube website the following string [allintitle:thor broll|"b roll",hd,short] normally retrieves only HD B-Roll videos for the movie 'Thor' which are less than 4 min duration. It appears the plugin's request is treating all terms after the comma as mere search terms and not as filter parameter, thus these filters [,<parameter1>,<parameter2>,...,parameterN] are not doing their job as desired. The result is that it is not possible to conduct cleaner queries for this specific material, currently ending in no results at all (because of the impossibility to find all these terms as written terms within the title) or ending in too much rubbish, irrelevant, spam, poor or unofficial videos posted by film fans and not by proper channels, professionals or media companies.

Relevant after-comma filter parameters would be:
[,hd] (only retrieve HD)
[,3d] (only retrieve HD)
[,spherical] (only retrieve 360º),
[,4k] (only retrieve 4k),
[,new] (only new videos),
[,medium, long] (only duration above 4 min)

One would tend to think there is a mishandling by the plugin however, after reviewing, I can see both queries being properly escaped and encoded:
Code:
Youtube website: ?search_query=allintitle%3Athor+broll%7C"b+roll"%2Chd%2Cshort
Youtube plugin: ?q=allintitle%3Athor+broll%7C%22b+roll%22%2Chd%2Cshort

Do you see a way we could overcome this or pass these keys as filters and prevent the plug-in from not recognising terms located immediately after a comma as global filter parameters to be applied to the query?
I only answer once here, after that please all YouTube related stuff in the YouTube thread Wink

No problem and you're welcome. The search query works differently as you may expect:
https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3...earch/list

Also see the issue tracker on GitHub:
https://github.com/bromix/plugin.video.y.../issues/97

The addon doesn't support these properties yet because it requires some work and time to implement and test. But it's on my todo of things Wink
I hope I'm in the right place to ask this... I'm noob

My question
Reaspberry Pi 2
OpenELEC
Vimeo plugin

It works fine but in setting it up and testing I made a search simply for "beach".. Now that search remains bu I don't really want or need it. Also what I would like to do is make some custom searches and save them but also on occasion delete some old ones. I can not for the life of me figure out how to delete unwanted searches. Is that even possible?
(2015-08-04, 04:04)tb-av Wrote: I hope I'm in the right place to ask this... I'm noob

My question
Reaspberry Pi 2
OpenELEC
Vimeo plugin

It works fine but in setting it up and testing I made a search simply for "beach".. Now that search remains bu I don't really want or need it. Also what I would like to do is make some custom searches and save them but also on occasion delete some old ones. I can not for the life of me figure out how to delete unwanted searches. Is that even possible?
The context menu should provide a delete/remove.
I can't find a context menu.
(2015-08-08, 04:40)tb-av Wrote: I can't find a context menu.

In the search press 'C' or something to trigger the context menu
Hello Bromix,

I'm sorry but I still have issues login in with Vimeo. Like others before I press "login", a quick windows appears / disappears, that's it.

I'm a french user of the latest stable Kodi with a fresh install and the latest Vimeo addon (first install). Only alphanumeric characters in my e-mail (except the "@" and "." of course) / password (N.B. : some capitals in my password). Could it be capitals or my localisation ?

Here's Kodi's log
http://pastebin.com/j8rNuYAK

Thanx for your help
(2015-08-18, 16:31)d0ug79 Wrote: Hello Bromix,

I'm sorry but I still have issues login in with Vimeo. Like others before I press "login", a quick windows appears / disappears, that's it.

I'm a french user of the latest stable Kodi with a fresh install and the latest Vimeo addon (first install). Only alphanumeric characters in my e-mail (except the "@" and "." of course) / password (N.B. : some capitals in my password). Could it be capitals or my localisation ?

Here's Kodi's log
http://pastebin.com/j8rNuYAK

Thanx for your help

Login only shows the settings of the addon...you enter username and password. Leave the addon and re-enter it again. That's it. What skin you're using? I ask because of the quick disappearing dialog.
Thanx Bromix, now it works :-) I just exited Kodi, fired it up and Vimeo worked right away. Sorry I bothered you with this. Much thanks for the follow-up !
Hello All!
When I start use Kodi on Apple Ipad I found that vimeo plugin causing crash of Kodi (video almost starts playing - i see first frame, but kodi closes)

this is log with enabled debug:
kodi.log

How I can fix this problem?

On kodibuntu on PC plugin works perfect!
(2015-08-19, 20:13)vergorun Wrote: Hello All!
When I start use Kodi on Apple Ipad I found that vimeo plugin causing crash of Kodi (video almost starts playing - i see first frame, but kodi closes)

this is log with enabled debug:
kodi.log

How I can fix this problem?

On kodibuntu on PC plugin works perfect!

Based on the log I can see no problem at all....can you try to switch to a lower video quality (addon settings). You're watching the videos in FullHD...just to compare the both cases and see if there is a difference.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vimeo v4.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix1