• 3(current)
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread
I agree regarding the padding, its just a oversign. I dont use kodi for music so its never active.

Im not so sure about the poster, im happy with the current solution, but if we can find a way to support both id merge it in a heartbeat.

edit, Im glad you like it Smile
The only way I can see poster working for a movie instead of fanart would be to have the poster same height as as current window (240px) and then have the info to the right of that poster keeping to same width as current window (430px).

I'll knock something up on photoshop to explain what I mean.
Something like this is what I was thinking.

(2015-06-02, 11:33)GTunney Wrote: Something like this is what I was thinking.

Looks good.
I couldn't do what i want to do originally, so i just content with moving things around and changing a few simple things. maybe I post a mockup of what I really wanted to do.
But this is a great application and again love the improvements you make to the styxit creation, hellow !

I swear i wish i know more of php/python than moving things around so I could help improve this thing even more Cool
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Yeah, it you want something changed, make a mockup and make a request on github.

We can all contribute in some way or another, coding, telling your friends, give me ideas to work on, donations, anything really.

Thanks for your contribution!
(2015-06-02, 11:33)GTunney Wrote: Something like this is what I was thinking.

I cant see the picture, the link is broken Sad
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Just open the picture in a new tab
(2015-06-02, 15:04)hellow Wrote: Just open the picture in a new tab

lol, I know that...

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Well you could see it then. The link was: http://postimg.org/image/5ztd24rdn/
(2015-06-02, 17:59)hellow Wrote: Well you could see it then. The link was: http://postimg.org/image/5ztd24rdn/

lol, thanks a lot !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Everybody should update to the latest version ASAP as a huge security risk (my bad..) has been fixed.

The log page was not protected so even if you had set a username and password in HTPC-Manager anybody could have read your logs.

You apikeys/passwords should be safe as the log is masked by default (unless you start HTPC-Manager with --debug)
I recently wiped my NAS and had to re-install HTPC Manager but when I try to update from git I now get the below.

Any suggestions?

Code:
Log

Date
Module
Level
2015-06-12 09:55:56    htpc.updater    ERROR    Unable to update through git. Make sure that Git is located in your path and can be accessed by this application.
2015-06-12 09:55:56    htpc.updater    WARNING    git-remote-https: error while loading shared libraries: libgomp.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
2015-06-12 09:55:56    htpc.updater    INFO    Attempting update through Git.
2015-06-12 09:55:54    htpc.updater    INFO    Currently 2 commits behind.
2015-06-12 09:55:53    htpc.updater    INFO    Checking for updates from Git.
(2015-06-12, 11:49)GTunney Wrote: I recently wiped my NAS and had to re-install HTPC Manager but when I try to update from git I now get the below.

Any suggestions?

Code:
Log

Date
Module
Level
2015-06-12 09:55:56    htpc.updater    ERROR    Unable to update through git. Make sure that Git is located in your path and can be accessed by this application.
2015-06-12 09:55:56    htpc.updater    WARNING    git-remote-https: error while loading shared libraries: libgomp.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
2015-06-12 09:55:56    htpc.updater    INFO    Attempting update through Git.
2015-06-12 09:55:54    htpc.updater    INFO    Currently 2 commits behind.
2015-06-12 09:55:53    htpc.updater    INFO    Checking for updates from Git.

No on top of my head. You could write something funky in the git field, it should attempt to use the source updater as a quick fix
I think i've managed to sort it but won't know until next update.

Also i've only just got PIL working on my NAS so it's now showing the thumbnail in the kodi now playing area.

Would it be possible to toggle this or have it with more opacity, it makes reading the info impossible on some titles with dark art.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread2