• 49(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
@aracnoz, as told before, I have the GPU burning issue during pause with last build.
Is there a way to check with logs if your fix is applied?
I'm sure I didn't have the issue with build 6 and 7...
Hi guys ...

What is the latest build ? The r10 ?

LePousson
Yes it is!
Found here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2015763
Is there any full installer with madvr, lavfilters and xysubfilter?
Is someone creating something similar out here?

I'm learning innosetup to create installer for my c# little programs.
I tried to package kodi dsplayer with madvr, lavfilters, xysubfilter and correct xml files.
But the kodi dsplayer archive (exe only) doesn't include everything to work. I think it's only for update purpose.

What should I do?
Compile the entire project by myself?
Extract from the kodi dsplayer setup? If yes, how?
Something else?
(2015-06-06, 14:30)djoole Wrote: Yes it is!
In first page file posted 03 june, and on your link posted 29 may...
(2015-06-06, 14:36)lanzorg Wrote: Is there any full installer with madvr, lavfilters and xysubfilter?
Is someone creating something similar out here?

I'm learning innosetup to create installer for my c# little programs.
I tried to package kodi dsplayer with madvr, lavfilters, xysubfilter and correct xml files.
But the kodi dsplayer archive (exe only) doesn't include everything to work. I think it's only for update purpose.

What should I do?
Compile the entire project by myself?
Extract from the kodi dsplayer setup? If yes, how?
Something else?

I'm not sure why you want an all-in-one installer. Each component is changing all the time with updates. You would have to redo this installation package at least once a month at this time. It is better to install each filter on its own. The set-up guide posted makes this very easy.
Thought I would check this out (Isengard build) and you guys have done a great job here. I was wondering if there is any way in DSplayer to get accel playback with sound? In particular VLC player allows you to playback at 1.1x 1.2x 1.3x etc with sound and that's something I miss on dvdplayer. From what I've seen in the "feature request" forum there seems to be strong opposition to doing this in dvdplayer.

scott s.
(2015-06-06, 19:57)Warner306 Wrote: Each component is changing all the time with updates. You would have to redo this installation package at least once a month at this time. It is better to install each filter on its own.

You're right! So I just made a simple console program that downloads latest version of each program and installs everything silently. No more packaging, just use official installers or extract archive and it works well.

(2015-06-06, 19:57)Warner306 Wrote: The set-up guide posted makes this very easy.

The set-up guide helped me a lot, but it's not automatic.
I use debian linux distribution as my home server and I like the way I can automate package installation and configuration with bash or python scripts.

(2015-06-06, 19:57)Warner306 Wrote: I'm not sure why you want an all-in-one installer.

To make things simpler, automatic for final users.
I would like to create a nice gui to setup a lot of things.
Some options I want to implement in a nice gui.

- Chossing lavfilters audio output.
- MadVR smooth motion enabler.
- MadVR presets following gpu performance.
- SVP/InterFrame support.
- Option to install players like mpc-hc, mpc-be and potplayer.
- Option to install additional software like icaros and mediaelch.

The next svp release will be x64, I don't know how they did as there are no x64 avisynth version and ffdshow x64 is bugged and not maintained anymore.
Maybe they created a vapoursynth or avisynth+ version?

However it will need a x64 kodi dsplayer release.
I never saw a x64 xbmc/kodi release for windows.
Anybody have information about it?
(2015-06-07, 01:23)scott967 Wrote: Thought I would check this out (Isengard build) and you guys have done a great job here. I was wondering if there is any way in DSplayer to get accel playback with sound? In particular VLC player allows you to playback at 1.1x 1.2x 1.3x etc with sound and that's something I miss on dvdplayer. From what I've seen in the "feature request" forum there seems to be strong opposition to doing this in dvdplayer.

scott s.

Wouldn't everything sound like the Chipmunks? That is not really consistent with the high-end experience DSPlayer is trying to offer.
(2015-06-07, 01:30)lanzorg Wrote:
(2015-06-06, 19:57)Warner306 Wrote: Each component is changing all the time with updates. You would have to redo this installation package at least once a month at this time. It is better to install each filter on its own.

You're right! So I just made a simple console program that downloads latest version of each program and installs everything silently. No more packaging, just use official installers or extract archive and it works well.

(2015-06-06, 19:57)Warner306 Wrote: The set-up guide posted makes this very easy.

I use debian linux distribution as my home server and I like the way I can automate package installation and configuration with bash or python scripts.

(2015-06-06, 19:57)Warner306 Wrote: I'm not sure why you want an all-in-one installer.

The next svp release will be x64, I don't know how they did as there are no x64 avisynth version and ffdshow x64 is bugged and not maintained anymore.

If you are willing to share a link, I could add it to the set-up guide.
(2015-06-06, 16:42)Bomeranger Wrote:
(2015-06-06, 14:30)djoole Wrote: Yes it is!
In first page file posted 03 june, and on your link posted 29 may...

Aracnoz, I wasn't aware there were a new build in first page.
What changed between build 10 and 3 June build?
@roma: just tested tsreader with latest dsplayer version from first post but timeshift didnt work. will your pvr related changes to dsplayer implemented to aracnoz official dsplayer builds?
(2015-06-07, 01:30)lanzorg Wrote:

I think this is a great idea, anything to help keep things simple is good for me and would have thought it makes it easier for fault reporting if everything is always automatically kept up to date no more asking what version of this that and the other you have, anyway may not be for everyone but for me thumbs up Smile
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2015-06-07, 14:46)Ed76 Wrote: @roma: just tested tsreader with latest dsplayer version from first post but timeshift didnt work. will your pvr related changes to dsplayer implemented to aracnoz official dsplayer builds?

No, you have to use my build meanwhile.
They will be implemented to aracnoz official dsplayer builds in the future, i hope Smile
(2015-06-03, 17:26)*Roma* Wrote: Has anyone tried DSPlayer version with LiveTV Support?
Please post feedbacks about LiveTV functionality.

Works well for me, with 2 small issues...

-Occasional crash during a long programme (i.e. F1)
-Cannot play recorded programme while it is still recording

...and as others have mentioned, switching times are slower but I suppose it's to be expected? (FWIW: UK, Blackgold DVB-T2 card.)

Aside from that... Smile Thanks for your work!
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47