• 86(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
@XTrojan, mine is intel HD 4600, and have same trouble.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-08-30, 01:59)Wanilton Wrote: @XTrojan, mine is intel HD 4600, and have same trouble.

Unsure, but HD3000 is DX10 support only.

Also, does exclusive fullscreen + Kodi fullscreen work or do they collide?
(2015-08-29, 22:27)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-08-29, 14:23)JonnyVee Wrote:
(2015-08-28, 23:22)AppData Wrote: Okay, I finally figured out the new version and got the ffdshow working again and now have SVP, beautiful picture now!

Can you explain how you got FFDShow and SVP working with Kodi DSPlayer?

Toggle Filters management to Media rules and Filters configuration and install FFDShow. You will have to install and add external copies of LAV Filters and XySubFilter.

Lastly, set-up media rules for each file type using LAV Splitter, LAV Video, LAV Audio, XySubFilter and FFDShow RAW as an Extra filter. Basically, you need to use external filter packs with manual configurations.

Instructions on how to add filters and media rules here: 1966557 (post).

Thank you for pointing the way, but i can't seem to figure this one out. Are you able to take some screenshots specific for FFDshow? I already have SVP working in MPC.
(2015-08-30, 03:06)JonnyVee Wrote:
(2015-08-29, 22:27)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-08-29, 14:23)JonnyVee Wrote: Can you explain how you got FFDShow and SVP working with Kodi DSPlayer?

Toggle Filters management to Media rules and Filters configuration and install FFDShow. You will have to install and add external copies of LAV Filters and XySubFilter.

Lastly, set-up media rules for each file type using LAV Splitter, LAV Video, LAV Audio, XySubFilter and FFDShow RAW as an Extra filter. Basically, you need to use external filter packs with manual configurations.

Instructions on how to add filters and media rules here: 1966557 (post).

Thank you for pointing the way, but i can't seem to figure this one out. Are you able to take some screenshots specific for FFDshow? I already have SVP working in MPC.

Try these configuration files from the set-up guide. Place them in the dsplayer folder in the userdata directory.
"Thank You" for your "Help"
I find out by myself why i only got a uncontrolable Playback Window (no Fullscreen) with the new DSPlayer.
New DSPlayer is not working without madVR !
I only use LAVFilters without madVR before ... works fine with 15.1 RC1
Installed madVR .... new DSPlayer is working ...
(2015-08-30, 15:29)lSi123 Wrote: "Thank You" for your "Help"
I find out by myself why i only got a uncontrolable Playback Window (no Fullscreen) with the new DSPlayer.

there isn't reason to use dsplayer without madvr at this point, even if you have an old gpu card you can always use madVR with a low profile

(2015-08-29, 21:54)Wanilton Wrote: @aracnoz, try with new exe, but same trouble. look video, with confluence skin happen too.

Without playing work ok, playing itself ok too, but if came back to library or home with video running, happen trouble.

1920x1080 60hz

If you need check I have teamviewer here.

(2015-08-29, 23:46)Warner306 Wrote: I tried the test build and still have an issue with the menu elements blinking. All overlays are flashing during playback. Switching the GPU flush values and presentation path from DX11 to DX9 doesn't seem to make a difference.

My set-up with a Nvidia GPU does not have this issue.

Intel HD 3000
Windows 10
madVR v0.88.21
Direct3D 11 for presentation
fullscreen exclusive mode / windowed mode
No refresh rate switching
Kodi madVR GUI enabled

Log: http://xbmclogs.com/pckivd75b

i prepared another 2 test build

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xjxu4q..._test2.rar

kodi_0.exe and kodi_100.exe

thx for testing

(2015-08-27, 10:38)IT007 Wrote: Further testing revealed that I now get random freezing with sound playing and Kodi totally unresponsive. Oh well, back to build 15.0 again.

Setup: Windows 10, Kodi Dsplayer 15.1 DX11, Madvr, Lav Filters, Reclock, Xysubfilter, ffdshow Raw, SVP (frame interpolation)

can you pls check if your problems with these version are solved with one of this test build, obviously you need to reinstall kodi dsplayer in dx11 before replace the exe
(2015-08-30, 15:29)lSi123 Wrote: "Thank You" for your "Help"

I don't want to sound "acid", but since that's the way u're sounding, i MUST tell u that u shouldn't find out that by urself if u READ. IT was specified when aracnoz published that new build.
All in all, glad u found a solution.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
@aracnoz, thanks work fine now, its more fast for me with kodi_100, for go to home. But 2 builds work ok, no more troubles.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-08-28, 12:27)aracnoz Wrote:
(2015-08-28, 01:02)oldpoem Wrote:
(2015-08-27, 23:39)aracnoz Wrote: are you able to reproduce this with all the skins? have you tried confluence?

I'm on confluence. Haven't installed other skins lately. I can play file with dvdplayer and download subtitles normally just not with DSplayer.

i need more details because it's really crazy this thing, how do you download the subs? by clicking here?

Yes. By clicking download button on OSD on confluence. Video paused as usual but the subtitles browser & download window didn't showed up. I can press back butoon to get back to video and resume playing. Workaround now is using DVDPlayer to download subtitles and restart playback with DSPlayer.
Anyone can recommend any Intel HD 4600 settings?

I tried error diffusion 2 - Banding set to normal/high, Jinc3 + AR Image Lanczos 3 + AR for Chroma, this however dropped frames.

Changing diffusion to "Ordered" didn't make a difference either, i had to disable Banding as well.

Using latest DSPlayer with DX11 presentation enabled.
Hello,

i would like to test the ds player build but have some questions before starting

setup is an mediaportal server and a windows 8 client, 2 different mashines.

the client for ds player version is using an GTX 960 GFX card, TV sony 4k, also display set to 4k.

When i read the topic do i understand correctly that i need to replace and change the tsreader.ax on the server, why i ask is i have also
2 rpi2 running and webmediaportal ... also accessing the tvserver, and i dont want to breake all these ...

and if its not necessary, would it be enough to install lav filters and install the kodi ds version or really all the setup in topic described is necessary ?

thanks ahead.
AFAIK you need to install special tsreader.ax on PC that installed DSPlayer and properly configured. No need to change anything on server backend. But may be who really use mediaportal can clarify this.
Is there any benefit in using tsreader instead of LAV splitter/source when reading .ts files? I have modified the mediasconfig_internal.xml file to open .ts files just like the other ones (= using lavsplitter, lavsource, lavvideo, lavaudio and xysubfilter) and it works just fine.
(2015-08-30, 17:30)alturismo Wrote: Hello,

i would like to test the ds player build but have some questions before starting

setup is an mediaportal server and a windows 8 client, 2 different mashines.

the client for ds player version is using an GTX 960 GFX card, TV sony 4k, also display set to 4k.

When i read the topic do i understand correctly that i need to replace and change the tsreader.ax on the server, why i ask is i have also
2 rpi2 running and webmediaportal ... also accessing the tvserver, and i dont want to breake all these ...

and if its not necessary, would it be enough to install lav filters and install the kodi ds version or really all the setup in topic described is necessary ?

thanks ahead.

install/register ts reader from here only on your windows pc with dsplayer running:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2015166

you only need the tsreader (not the dsplayer version / files) from there. all pvr related patches are included in actual build from first page. you also have to made the rules and mp pvr backend addon settings as describet in post above.
@aracnoz/roma:

the internal filter option is very nice, much more internet stream are running now for me. but pvr isnt working anymore with that method.
would it be possible to add an tv-related option where user can choose tv/pvr "yes/no" and if "yes" user can choose "mediaportal" or "nextpvr"? than you have to add tsreader.ax and nextpvr files to internal filters folder. this would have 2 advantages: it would be much easier to get pvr to work and pvr-users can use the better "internal filters" method.
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47