• 61(current)
WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
Did you follow the instructions in the link above?  That sounds like you are importing via UPnP. If you use a reggular Emby user you should be fine.
ok it works now... but i cant delete the old dlns library.

And is the repak of enire Kodi 19 realy nessesary? Or can i install the mediaimporter repo by myself e.g. in Alpha 3?
If you remove an import, it should remove all items in the library from that source.

MediaImport is not in Mainline Kodi yet, so yes the repak is necessary. Hopefully he will find sometime to release a Alpha 3 with MediaImport.
If you like it please spread the word. More eyes and support may mean it goes mainline more quickly.
Also MediaImport supports regular addons if they add an extention point for it. 

https://github.com/Montellese/xbmc/wiki/...sion-point
sems the trailer function dosnt work Sad
(2020-10-24, 01:03)Gee11 Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 23:33)Montellese Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 23:02)Gee11 Wrote: i want to use api key and user for security reason as shown in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOKG8hRb...e=emb_logo

Several people told me that users shouldn't use the API key functionality if there's an easy way for username / password authentication. That's why I completely removed it.
there is no user /password field.. and another problem. it importet everything (music, movies and series) into movies.. an i selectet no music but it has synced everything in movies and series each

It looks like you accidentally used the UPnP functionality exposed by your Emby server for importing because that is also (partially) supported. But I only ever tested it between two Kodi installations and never with other UPnP servers. I'll look into finding a way to make it easier to distinguish the different protocols in the user interface.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2020-10-24, 03:45)Gee11 Wrote: sems the trailer function dosnt work Sad
"Trailer function"? Can you be more specific? Do you mean the cinema intros? If so yes this is not supported by the add-on right now because it's not vital to showcasing that it is possible to import media items into Kodi's library with my additional work. It could be added in the future but since my available time is extremely limited right now I'm focusing on getting rid of the known bugs in the core logic of media import.

Either way thanks for taking the time to test this and for your feedback.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
@Montellese,
I Think @Gee11 is talking about the Trailer button on the Video Dialog. Not quite sure how it is done in Emby for Kodi, maybe they copy the path to the trailer when a movie is added to the database.
(2020-10-26, 19:16)LongMan Wrote: @Montellese,
I Think @Gee11 is talking about the Trailer button on the Video Dialog. Not quite sure how it is done in Emby for Kodi, maybe they copy the path to the trailer when a movie is added to the database.

Hm normal trailers should be imported from the Emby server since this has been requested before, see https://github.com/Montellese/mediaimpor...-577185846. I would need a debug log to be able to analyze the issue...
On the road now. Will provide one when I get home if Gee11 doesn't first me.
(2020-10-26, 22:03)LongMan Wrote: On the road now. Will provide one when I get home if Gee11 doesn't first me.

Ah I think I know what the problem is. The add-on has to convert the youtube URLs for the trailers into plugin://plugin.video.youtube URL so that Kodi can play them directly.
(2020-10-27, 09:57)Montellese Wrote:
(2020-10-26, 22:03)LongMan Wrote: On the road now. Will provide one when I get home if Gee11 doesn't first me.

Ah I think I know what the problem is. The add-on has to convert the youtube URLs for the trailers into plugin://plugin.video.youtube URL so that Kodi can play them directly.
This should be fixed by https://github.com/Montellese/mediaimpor...2c06ae3f11. If you know how you can get the latest version from Github and give it a try. Thanks for your feedback.
(2020-10-27, 10:15)Montellese Wrote: This should be fixed by https://github.com/Montellese/mediaimpor...2c06ae3f11.

I can confirm that it works now. Thanks for looking into it.
(2020-10-26, 19:16)LongMan Wrote: @Montellese,

exactly youre right. The trailer path comes from emby itself
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10