• 1(current)
Stalker PVR client for Stalker Middleware
This PVR addon connects Kodi to the Stalker Middleware portal that is typically accessed through IPTV STBs such as the MAG250/254 and others that support Stalker Middleware.

Addon Settings
  • MAC address: this should match or be similar your STB's
  • Server address: the portal address

Supported PVR features
  • Tv
  • EPG
  • Channel groups
  • Channel icons
  • XMLTV import

Possible future features
  • Timers
  • Recordings
  • Timeshifting

This addon is:
  • meant as a supplement to the your STB
  • a way to watch tv on Kodi supported devices

This addon is not:
  • meant as a replacement for MAG250/254 STBs
  • a means to circumvent any kind of authentication or authorization

Notes
  • Still a work in progress, and may not function as intended
  • Tested against the vanilla version of the portal. This addon may work depending on the changes that individual providers have made on their own
  • Portals that use unicast streams are not supported

Source code: here

Test builds: here

Links
Stalker Middleware source
Stalker Middleware wiki
more info
MAG STB info
Hi kenji123, can you provide a test build for kodi 14.2, windows version ? I checked your github site but i found only a Isengard version, not working in 14.2 helix. Many thanks.
Some helix builds are now available on github.
Bug: Arm Version on 15.2 on Fire TV. Once watching live tv - pressing up/down and channel surfing may cause a crash if the channel is not working. In once instance it caused Kodi to forget ALL settings. - Likely this is Isengards fault, just thought i would mention it.
im using the helix build running Openelec on an M8 s802 ARM box and its functioning great, good work and thank you for adding linux arm support.
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
(2015-04-24, 06:12)dukester Wrote: im using the helix build running Openelec on an M8 s802 ARM box and its functioning great, good work and thank you for adding linux arm support.

Dukester hi also running OpenElec on M8 s802, how did you get it to function, getting an error code. Stalker by helix install fine, put in my STB MAC got an error, tried changing the last three numbers of the original MAC same error. Can you tell what you did different please. Thanks. using hxxp://1.iptvprivatexxxxx.tv/
New Stalker .6b still wont load .dll

Was hoping "Can't Load .dll" issue would be fixed in latest release.

Version I'm trying to install: "PVR.Stalker.Client-android-arm-helix.zip"

My setup:

Tronsmart Meta with RK3288 Chip running latest factory firmware, KitKat 4.4.2,

The "Baked in" version(stalker 0.5) with Kodi 14.1 is the only way I can run stalker, but it's based on Kodi 14.1 & it won't allow me to update to later version. I want to run Kodi 14.2 as this newer version has HDMI pass through working for Android. My Preferred Kodi Version is Latest release "SPMC" by koying.

I'm wondering if my problem is the KitKat version I'm running.
(2015-04-24, 11:05)node Wrote:
(2015-04-24, 06:12)dukester Wrote: im using the helix build running Openelec on an M8 s802 ARM box and its functioning great, good work and thank you for adding linux arm support.

Dukester hi also running OpenElec on M8 s802, how did you get it to function, getting an error code. Stalker by helix install fine, put in my STB MAC got an error, tried changing the last three numbers of the original MAC same error. Can you tell what you did different please. Thanks. using hxxp://1.iptvprivatexxxxx.tv/

using kerbers 5.0.8 build for the m8 and stalker version 0.6b-h , did you change the last 3 sets of numbers for the MAC? as in the 00:00:00 to something like 06:34:63 or anything random? i also do not have the "/" after the address, doubt that matters tho.
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Got it working, was a MAC address issue, had to tried more combinations. Kenji123 amazing work thank you..
Kenji123, the EPG is planned to work in the future? Also no release date for IOS devices?
(2015-04-24, 16:38)node Wrote: Kenji123, the EPG is planned to work in the future?

The EPG in the plugin works fine. Its just that the server is not broadcasting any EPG data. Not something Ken has any control over, and sadly nobody knows if/when it will start working on the testing server.
(2015-04-24, 17:11)psycon Wrote:
(2015-04-24, 16:38)node Wrote: Kenji123, the EPG is planned to work in the future?

The EPG in the plugin works fine. Its just that the server is not broadcasting any EPG data. Not something Ken has any control over, and sadly nobody knows if/when it will start working on the NFPS server.

i believe they have stated EPG will come when its out of public beta and becomes a paid service.

has anyone tried any other paid iptv services with success using this addon?
Is anyone having the issue where their MAG254 states their STB is blocked when they try to load the portal? Myself and some other users are having this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
(2015-05-03, 14:36)Syaoran Wrote: Is anyone having the issue where their MAG254 states their STB is blocked when they try to load the portal? Myself and some other users are having this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Why ask on a Kodi forum, its not a MAG254? you should go check a forum meant for mag devices or that supports your portal.
Hi!

I am using two IPTV PVR clients on Kodi: Simple and Stalker.
Now I have both lists mixed. I would like to use PVR clients separately like video addons.
Can it be done?

Regards

p.s. Great work kenji123!!!
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stalker PVR client for Stalker Middleware2