show missing Episode
Hello folks,

first thanks for this great work, before TMM, i use MediaElch and Ember.
Each program has advantages and disadvantages.
Before Kodi (XBMC), i used the MediaPortal (MP) MediaCenter, now I have an AFTV (Amazon Fire TV) and Kodi as Media Center.

Only one thing i miss, MP-TVSeries from MP, because, I could see what is all available for the series.
I mean all episodes and season, not only what I have on my server, also the english episode not only the german release.

Perhaps I have overlooked the settings. It would be nice, if someone could tell me,
how I can figure out what episodes is missing from the series.

Since I use TMM, now EMM (Ember) displayed the the missing episodes.
I don't know why, maybe it is an other *.nfo

I hope you can help me, I would be very grateful.

CandyAndy

P.S. if you do not understand, please ask me, because my English is not verry well
You did nothing wrong, this feature is currently not available.
But it is already on our todo list, for a later release....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
thank you for answered,

i wait for the next release Blush

maybe some ideas you can pick up from MP-Series in the future
This thread is quite old now but I am looking for the same feature "Missing Episodes" in TV shows has this feature been added yet if it has I am unable to find it.

By the way I have used a number of media managers now and I find TMM to be the best one so far Thanks for all your hard work.
that can't be implemented in our actual structure (the request sound much simpler than it actually is..)

that will be added for our next big release
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2016-12-02, 09:14)mlaggner Wrote: that can't be implemented in our actual structure (the request sound much simpler than it actually is..)

that will be added for our next big release

Many thanks for the reply, as in life the simple things are never as easy as you think. Look forward to the next major release, and keep up the good work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
show missing Episode0