Can we end-user please have the 'Edit' (button) function back here in the forums?
And you're now no longer a newbie, so you should have PM and edit privs anyway Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-09-03, 09:03)DarrenHill Wrote: And you're now no longer a newbie, so you should have PM and edit privs anyway Wink
Thanks for pointing that out. Because weirdly enough, I still don't seem to have those privileges!!!

Am I looking in the wrong place? I assumed the edit button would be somewhere in the right corner next to "Reply", "Quote" and "Report"!?!
I also can't see any PM buttons when I click on the profile of another user.
that's correct, reaching a certain post count is no guarantee for additional privileges.

i hope we can leave it at that, as publicly spoiling the details our anti-spam system is quite counter-productive.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2020-09-03, 11:19)StorageFan Wrote: Am I looking in the wrong place? I assumed the edit button would be somewhere in the right corner next to "Reply", "Quote" and "Report"!?!

Ah yes, you're not quite there yet on one of the criteria.

All things come to those who wait a bit...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-09-03, 17:06)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 11:19)StorageFan Wrote: Am I looking in the wrong place? I assumed the edit button would be somewhere in the right corner next to "Reply", "Quote" and "Report"!?!

Ah yes, you're not quite there yet on one of the criteria.

All things come to those who wait a bit...
Jeeez... Which criterium am I still missing? Huh
Patience dear boy, patience...

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-09-03, 20:41)DarrenHill Wrote: Patience dear boy, patience...
What does that mean? Is there also a minimum time threshold on top of the minimum post threshold?
If so, what is the amount of time, so that I can plan accordingly?

(And seriously, I have never ever been a member of a forum that is making the newbies jump through so many hoops. And the total amount is probably a lot closer to 50 than to 20.)
as said, we're not going to provide any details of our anti-spam system.

thread closed
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can we end-user please have the 'Edit' (button) function back here in the forums?1