• 62(current)
Win HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players ISO Menus
Before I go through with all the hassle one question:

How do I control the external program via remote control?
I currently use Kodi via IP protocol http/json - can the external program be controlled via IR or does Kodi pass on the commands to the external app?
I don't understand your questions?  If you can control KODI with your remote control now, once you add external players you will still be able to control it and them harmoniously.  You will also be able to control madVR features and their values as well as all your hardware during playback.  I use a Harmony and provided pictures of all my KODI button assignments in this guide.  Everything is automated per default values provided.  There are examples of custom tailored per requests also.  You yourself can customize the defaults if you wish.  You simply press play on a title in your KODI library and everything happens behind the scenes seamlessly.  If you decide to manually intervene from defaults, you can do that simply too within the KODI GUI - with your remote control.

I'm sorry you opine setting up your HTPC a hassle using this method.  Setting up any HTPC using any method is probably a hassle too since there are choices to make.  Some methods provide less choices than others and are therefor simpler and less of a hassle.  These easy setups also offer less and are limited in what they can do.  This may or may not matter to users depending how demanding they are.  Afaik, this method complete with its hassle, is the only method that has no limitations in the broad scope of everything.  Imo, nothing compares and well worth the hassle I only have to do once.  That hassle takes me about an hour from scratch and less when only using one new additional external player although I use 5 + the existing KODI VideoPlayer fwiw.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Hi

Thx..for the answer.

I have never dealt with IR control before. So what I don't understand yet is which program receives and handles the IR codes and how those are passed on to the windows applications - what I gathered from reading today is that when I.e. using FLIRC it receives the IR command and maps that command to a "key press" which is then send to the application currently in focus - being that Kodi or powerdvd or fab player - is that about right?

The other possibility I had in mind is that kodi manages the IR commands and passes them on to the external player - but that seems unlikely.
However if that's the case then the IP commands send to Kodi via http should also be forwarded - but that seems impossible to me.

Which Player is better for UHD HDR - PowerDVD or DVD fabplayer (AMD graphic card)
Thx
Software like madVR, KODI, and all external players use keyboard commands.  These are keystrokes like A, B, C, Ctrl+R, Alt+F4, etc.  All these different keyboard strokes are shortcuts for the programs.  'C' for instance is a key you can press that brings up the context menu in KODI that opens a menu containing various options (other shortcuts) to access in KODI.  I use the scroll button to navigate and select an option.  Yes, the up, down, left, right, and enter buttons are each a keystroke.  That same 'C' key controls other software when they are in focus such as the general menu in MPC-HC/BE, and the general menu in PowerDVD for example.  If the 'C' key does not match another software to bring up its menu, you can change that keymap.  So for example, if MPC-HC opens a subtitle menu or whatever when you press 'C' (instead of the general menu you want to match as it does with other players), you can change whatever exists incorrectly (say it has 'Alt + C' to access the general menu) you simply edit it to 'C'.  Now when you press 'C' on any (hopefully all) your software like KODI, PDVD, MPC-HC/BE etc., they will all open their general menus when they are in focus only.  In focus only so that when you press 'C', they don't all open their menus simultaneously - just the software in focus.  I do this for all the commands various software offer.  Some offer more control than others so their keystrokes are exclusive.  Because keystrokes are exclusive to each software and many of them are not globally the same, some editing is required to match all the software as best as possible.  I did this for the software discussed in this thread and provided pictures with those edits so others don't have to.  It will literally save you days of pulling your hair out.

We don't want to use a keyboard (but you can - or a mouse).  We want to use a remote control that mimics pressing keys and combinations of them by pressing a button on the remote that equates to pressing 'C' on a keyboard and all the other keys and combos.  So, we use a learning remote.  I use a Harmony.  The Harmony offers a software to set it up.  I plug the USB of my remote into my PC and start its software.  I assign 'C' to one of the keys on the remote and save it to reflect that change.  Now when I press that button on my remote, it's just like pressing it on my keyboard.  It sends this button press through my HP USB IR Receiver plugged into my HTPC and passes the command to whatever software is in focus.  It reacts and that is that.  However you go about editing your remote is up to you.  If it's simply an XP era Media Center remote, it has very few buttons.  You only have so many to work with before you run out.  So, assign what you can and call it good.  This is why many folks opt for an expensive programable remote.  They don't want to fumble with lots of remotes - just one.  They have lots and lots of functions they want to access in all the software and need a lot of hard buttons and soft buttons to work with.  Finding common keystrokes lessens the amount of buttons required since being common, no additional buttons are needed for each separate software.  Just exclusives.

Logitech went the extra mile for setting up their Harmony remotes.  In the software you can add devices.  These devices have the corresponding keystrokes already figured out for you so you don't have to figure them out yourself.  For instance, the KODI Wiki has every keystroke listed and what they control in KODI.  When adding 'XMBC' as a device, all these keystrokes are pre- edited into the remote for you.  PowerDVD is another device you can add although its keystrokes will be different for some of the keys than the ones for KODI.  This is where you want to edit those unmatched keystrokes to be common.  These edits are what I provided and not just for PDVD and KODI.  They include the players and software also.  Some of those edits have to be done in the player/software settings.  MPC-HC/BE allows you to edit them.  So does madVR, etc.  

If you type the name of the device in the Harmony software, chances are it's there - especially hardware devices like your AVR or TV.  Some keen folks wrote their own devices for the Logitech database.  Media Center SE is one.  So is Media Center Keyboard.  This adds a couple more (virtual devices) - A common command for PC's and a mimicked actual keyboard.  Within them are advanced keys you can program to match existing keystrokes in software, especially software that does not allow editing what they assigned.  Windows for example recognizes Alt+F4.  You would simply use the device that has Alt+F4 mapped.  That device would be Media Center SE.  So, in the Harmony software you would use device Media Center SE.  You would assign its command for Alt+F4 to perhaps the 'Exit' key on your remote.  Now anytime a software is in focus, when you want to kill it (just as you would using the Alt+F4 keystrokes on your keyboard, the 'Exit' key on your remote would do the exact same thing.

If you don't have a decent learning remote, I suggest you obtain one.  It simplifies everything and reduces remote clutter.  Afaik, Flirc is never going to do what a learning remote does.  I suppose it provides some control using what you have to work with.  I doubt it's going to help much with advanced use as we do here.  All of the above is simply controlling the HTPC - playback for the most part.  A decent remote goes beyond that, at least for me.  It automates 50 button presses into 1, like turning on your system and adjusting each hardware and its software to an activity.  The difference between watching a movie from KODI or turning on your favorite TV show from your cable box.  It controls my lighting and many appliances throughout my home using X-10 modules and the likes.  One day I'll have it fetch me a cold one without leaving the couch.

PDVD or FAB for UHD HDR?  That is your choice.  The guide lists the differences.  I prefer FAB v.3 simply because I don't have the special hardware PDVD requires and only when I desire menus.  But we are all unique.  I want 3D menus too.  FAB v.3 doesn't offer 3D, so I need PDVD.  Otherwise, MPC does a fine job of main movie only.  Imo, the quality difference is not great when using 4k.  Lower resolutions are a different story.  Hope this helps you.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2018-11-15, 18:53)brazen1 Wrote: Software like madVR, KODI, and all external players use keyboard commands.  These are keystrokes like A, B, C, Ctrl+R, Alt+F4, etc.  All these different keyboard strokes are shortcuts for the programs.  'C' for instance is a key you can press that brings up the context menu in KODI that opens a menu containing various options (other shortcuts) to access in KODI.  I use the scroll button to navigate and select an option.  Yes, the up, down, left, right, and enter buttons are each a keystroke.  That same 'C' key controls other software when they are in focus such as the general menu in MPC-HC/BE, and the general menu in PowerDVD for example.  If the 'C' key does not match another software to bring up its menu, you can change that keymap.  So for example, if MPC-HC opens a subtitle menu or whatever when you press 'C' (instead of the general menu you want to match as it does with other players), you can change whatever exists incorrectly (say it has 'Alt + C' to access the general menu) you simply edit it to 'C'.  Now when you press 'C' on any (hopefully all) your software like KODI, PDVD, MPC-HC/BE etc., they will all open their general menus when they are in focus only.  In focus only so that when you press 'C', they don't all open their menus simultaneously - just the software in focus.  I do this for all the commands various software offer.  Some offer more control than others so their keystrokes are exclusive.  Because keystrokes are exclusive to each software and many of them are not globally the same, some editing is required to match all the software as best as possible.  I did this for the software discussed in this thread and provided pictures with those edits so others don't have to.  It will literally save you days of pulling your hair out.

We don't want to use a keyboard (but you can - or a mouse).  We want to use a remote control that mimics pressing keys and combinations of them by pressing a button on the remote that equates to pressing 'C' on a keyboard and all the other keys and combos.  So, we use a learning remote.  I use a Harmony.  The Harmony offers a software to set it up.  I plug the USB of my remote into my PC and start its software.  I assign 'C' to one of the keys on the remote and save it to reflect that change.  Now when I press that button on my remote, it's just like pressing it on my keyboard.  It sends this button press through my HP USB IR Receiver plugged into my HTPC and passes the command to whatever software is in focus.  It reacts and that is that.  However you go about editing your remote is up to you.  If it's simply an XP era Media Center remote, it has very few buttons.  You only have so many to work with before you run out.  So, assign what you can and call it good.  This is why many folks opt for an expensive programable remote.  They don't want to fumble with lots of remotes - just one.  They have lots and lots of functions they want to access in all the software and need a lot of hard buttons and soft buttons to work with.  Finding common keystrokes lessens the amount of buttons required since being common, no additional buttons are needed for each separate software.  Just exclusives.

Logitech went the extra mile for setting up their Harmony remotes.  In the software you can add devices.  These devices have the corresponding keystrokes already figured out for you so you don't have to figure them out yourself.  For instance, the KODI Wiki has every keystroke listed and what they control in KODI.  When adding 'XMBC' as a device, all these keystrokes are pre- edited into the remote for you.  PowerDVD is another device you can add although its keystrokes will be different for some of the keys than the ones for KODI.  This is where you want to edit those unmatched keystrokes to be common.  These edits are what I provided and not just for PDVD and KODI.  They include the players and software also.  Some of those edits have to be done in the player/software settings.  MPC-HC/BE allows you to edit them.  So does madVR, etc.  

If you type the name of the device in the Harmony software, chances are it's there - especially hardware devices like your AVR or TV.  Some keen folks wrote their own devices for the Logitech database.  Media Center SE is one.  So is Media Center Keyboard.  This adds a couple more (virtual devices) - A common command for PC's and a mimicked actual keyboard.  Within them are advanced keys you can program to match existing keystrokes in software, especially software that does not allow editing what they assigned.  Windows for example recognizes Alt+F4.  You would simply use the device that has Alt+F4 mapped.  That device would be Media Center SE.  So, in the Harmony software you would use device Media Center SE.  You would assign its command for Alt+F4 to perhaps the 'Exit' key on your remote.  Now anytime a software is in focus, when you want to kill it (just as you would using the Alt+F4 keystrokes on your keyboard, the 'Exit' key on your remote would do the exact same thing.

If you don't have a decent learning remote, I suggest you obtain one.  It simplifies everything and reduces remote clutter.  Afaik, Flirc is never going to do what a learning remote does.  I suppose it provides some control using what you have to work with.  I doubt it's going to help much with advanced use as we do here.  All of the above is simply controlling the HTPC - playback for the most part.  A decent remote goes beyond that, at least for me.  It automates 50 button presses into 1, like turning on your system and adjusting each hardware and its software to an activity.  The difference between watching a movie from KODI or turning on your favorite TV show from your cable box.  It controls my lighting and many appliances throughout my home using X-10 modules and the likes.  One day I'll have it fetch me a cold one without leaving the couch.

PDVD or FAB for UHD HDR?  That is your choice.  The guide lists the differences.  I prefer FAB v.3 simply because I don't have the special hardware PDVD requires and only when I desire menus.  But we are all unique.  I want 3D menus too.  FAB v.3 doesn't offer 3D, so I need PDVD.  Otherwise, MPC does a fine job of main movie only.  Imo, the quality difference is not great when using 4k.  Lower resolutions are a different story.  Hope this helps you.
Hi

thx for the lengthy explanation. However we talked cross purposes here :-)

I know that command are tied to keytrokes&shortcuts and once those shortcuts are uniform I can control all program equally. I also know how aHamrony works becuase for one I have one left and I also have a Control4 system which can learn any code I want and can do more than a Harmony - so that is not where I am struggeling.

With my understanding I was struggling here with how Windows handles IR receivers:
"It sends this button press through my HP USB IR Receiver plugged into my HTPC and passes the command to whatever software is in focus. " -  is what I was missing here. So so with "my HTPC" you mean Windows just deals wit the MCE IR code and passes the keypress on to the Window which is currently in focus - great, I can do that easily!
I was assuming you use a windows program where I need to map a "key press" to every IR code I use and then create different profiles of IR-codes with mapped keys for every program I use.

looks dooble, now I only have to find a program that plays HDR on AMD GPU :-)
(2018-11-15, 23:32)ichkriegediekri Wrote:
(2018-11-15, 18:53)brazen1 Wrote: Software like madVR, KODI, and all external players use keyboard commands.  These are keystrokes like A, B, C, Ctrl+R, Alt+F4, etc.  All these different keyboard strokes are shortcuts for the programs.  'C' for instance is a key you can press that brings up the context menu in KODI that opens a menu containing various options (other shortcuts) to access in KODI.  I use the scroll button to navigate and select an option.  Yes, the up, down, left, right, and enter buttons are each a keystroke.  That same 'C' key controls other software when they are in focus such as the general menu in MPC-HC/BE, and the general menu in PowerDVD for example.  If the 'C' key does not match another software to bring up its menu, you can change that keymap.  So for example, if MPC-HC opens a subtitle menu or whatever when you press 'C' (instead of the general menu you want to match as it does with other players), you can change whatever exists incorrectly (say it has 'Alt + C' to access the general menu) you simply edit it to 'C'.  Now when you press 'C' on any (hopefully all) your software like KODI, PDVD, MPC-HC/BE etc., they will all open their general menus when they are in focus only.  In focus only so that when you press 'C', they don't all open their menus simultaneously - just the software in focus.  I do this for all the commands various software offer.  Some offer more control than others so their keystrokes are exclusive.  Because keystrokes are exclusive to each software and many of them are not globally the same, some editing is required to match all the software as best as possible.  I did this for the software discussed in this thread and provided pictures with those edits so others don't have to.  It will literally save you days of pulling your hair out.

looks dooble, now I only have to find a program that plays HDR on AMD GPU :-)  
  Is there something preventing you from using KODI with external player(s) as described in this guide?

Hello, new to this forum.

Need HDR video playback help.

I'm on 1809. Intel GPU. TV is on full color.  Windows says HDR is on.  VLC / MPC not actually playing back in HDR.

I've tried with LAV Filters and MAD VR.  Still not working.

Please help me!

Why is this so hard?  is 1809 HDR broken?
I just need to use IR control for the external players. I gotta dig out the old Harmony and get someone to learn the MCE keyboard IR codes to my Control4 system - then it should work.

But 1st I have to test HDR playback - so far DVD Fab Player and PowerDVD have failed to output HDR. Now it is time for MadVR + MPC.

EDIT: Can MDVR + MPC do outomatic resolution switching -- i.e desktop and Kodi is 1080p as standard and the movie for MPC is UHD.
I have no test bed for Intel Graphics.  AMD and nVidia are commonly used because they have private API's software can passthrough HDR.  Intel doesn't. 

DVDFab Media Player v.3 uses private API's and properly switches HDR on/off with no problems.  V.5 no longer uses private API's afaik.  I tried again after todays latest update fwiw.  You can either manually turn HDR on/off in Windows or leave it off and let v.5 convert HDR to SDR automatically.  I've also noticed frame drops using v.5.  Check your setup.

Unless you meet all the hardware requirements for PowerDVD, you're spinning your wheels attempting HDR.

Yes, I use madVR to control resolution switches.  Assuming you're using a 4k display, everything is set to 4k - nothing 1080p.

All of this is detailed in the guide.

(2018-11-16, 21:57)arabMoney Wrote: Hello, new to this forum.

Need HDR video playback help.

I'm on 1809. Intel GPU. TV is on full color.  Windows says HDR is on.  VLC / MPC not actually playing back in HDR.

I've tried with LAV Filters and MAD VR.  Still not working.

Please help me!

Why is this so hard?  is 1809 HDR broken?
It could be an issue of driver support. Either Intel drivers don't exist to make this possible, or you need to upgrade to the latest driver. I thought the latest Intel drivers supported HDR, but they might not. Check the release notes for the most recent drivers for any mention of HDR.
If you have at least a 7th Gen Core CPU (and up), than you should be able to playback in HDR. MPCHC/DSPlAyer or Jriver+MadVR (MadVR is a MUST in these cases).
Hi.
I have a problem , I installed windows 10 to the 1809 version , if I go in the sound settings of windows 10 and I apply an audio setting 7.1 for my AVR , and I apply an audio quality setting to 24 bit 96000 Hz , I apply and save , it is not maintained the configuration just created.Sound setting of windows 10 come back to stereo channels , keeping alone audio quality setting to 24 bit 96000 Hz.what may be due from ? nVidia driver installed v. 416.94
(2018-11-17, 03:17)brazen1 Wrote: I have no test bed for Intel Graphics.  AMD and nVidia are commonly used because they have private API's software can passthrough HDR.  Intel doesn't. 

DVDFab Media Player v.3 uses private API's and properly switches HDR on/off with no problems.  V.5 no longer uses private API's afaik.  I tried again after todays latest update fwiw.  You can either manually turn HDR on/off in Windows or leave it off and let v.5 convert HDR to SDR automatically.  I've also noticed frame drops using v.5.  Check your setup.

Unless you meet all the hardware requirements for PowerDVD, you're spinning your wheels attempting HDR.

Yes, I use madVR to control resolution switches.  Assuming you're using a 4k display, everything is set to 4k - nothing 1080p.

All of this is detailed in the guide.
 Hi

I have tried MPC-BE and HDR does works - with AMD i needed MadVR fullscreen exclusive to get it to work.
And with the help of your nicely set up playercorefactory and bat-files Kodi also launches the MPC.

The only catch here is that after MPC or MadVR changes the screen resolution from my standard 1080p desktop to 2160p the video runs in top left corner in a 1080p sized section of the screen - so no full screen and no HDR.
The work around for that is to set MPC to change resolution via "automatic fullscreen" option and only enable 2160p at 24hz - however with this workaround the resolution doesn't switch back to 1080p after playback via MPC end - even though I ticked the checkbox "restore resolution on exit".

Anyone had such an issue before? It ruins my WAF for the setup :-)

Edit:
I think I fixed it by:
making only my 2160p resolution available in MPC and un-ticking return to standard resolution - somehow after the change to 2160p this was deemed "defaullt" and not my 1080p. So for now everything is ok, the only issue is that HDR never works on the 1st try after a reboot, but well if thats the only issue thats ok.
I've mentioned the Windows Audio Properties bug many times since it's inception many moons ago:  I've been editing the nVidia driver installation to workaround it.  You'll notice it also doesn't auto switch from stereo to multichannel when you turn the AVR off/on and vice versa.  Folks told me not to turn the AVR off and to me that's ridiculous.  You'll also notice when the AVR is off, and it's stuck on 7.1 (multichannel) you can't play videos such as youtube unless you manually switch it to stereo.  Here's what to do:

Driver 416.94 is problematic for 3D using MPC-BE but not other players.  It reduces the player resized to upper left corner.  I use 416.81 at the moment.  Hopefully the driver and the player coordinate again some time in the future.  Don't use 24 bit 96000 Hz.  Use 24bit 48000.  Download nVidia driver version 388.59.  This is the last working audio driver bug free.  Every version after this is broken. 

Create a 'new folder' on your desktop. 
Unzip the driver installation to 'new folder' on your desktop. 
Don't install driver once it is done examining your PC. 
Copy 'HD Audio' folder from 'new folder' you just unzipped to your desktop and save it for future driver installs. 
Delete 'new folder'. 
Create a new 'new folder'. 
Download v.416.81 and unzip it to your new 'new folder'.  It will examine your PC and ask to start the installation.  Don't. 
When it pauses, RENAME 'new folder' to something different. 
Replace the 'HD Audio' folder with the one you saved earlier. 
Cancel the installation.  Now the 416.81 unzipped install folder won't auto delete because you renamed it midstream installation. 
Run the setup.exe in your folder that now has the old but working 'HD Audio'.
Once installation is complete, audio problem will be fixed.
After using the edited install folder, it will never work again after using it once.  If you screw something up, you'll have to do it over again.  Same with next time you update unless they fix the audio driver.  But save that working HD Audio folder you extracted in step one to speed things up next time.
All of this is already covered in the guide.

There is no "catch" regarding KODI resizing after resolution switch 2160p vs 1080p.  This too I have mentioned many times, many places, including this guide.  If there is a "catch", it's trying to apply this method to unofficial versions of KODI.  Same with skins.  Only skins contained within KODI repo work properly with the exception of Silvo's NOX v.5 for KODI LEIA v.18 which I use with no problems.  All other skins resize KODI and yes I've tried just about every one of them.  All of these failures claim to be LEIA ready.  They aren't. 

You may need to 'use a fullscreen window' in KODI settings.  I do.  I don't think it matters anymore but I continue to use it.  I know this setting is problematic for unofficial versions of KODI.  Oh well.  Also set all your other players to use a fullscreen window.  This resizing bug 1st appeared with the Alpha LEIA release.  It has since been fixed.  It's very easy to replicate:  Set your GPU to 2160p and open KODI.  It too will match your GPU desktop 2160p.  While KODI is open, change your GPU desktop setting to 1080p (just as if you matched resolution for a 3D title).  Then switch back to 2160p (just as if your 3D title just ended and matched resolution is returning you back to 2160p).  Or simply play a 3D title.  You'll notice KODI has resized and is probably unresponsive.  Windows will throw up an error report.

Your 1st mistake is using 1080p desktop and KODI GUI.  Use 2160p for every setting in everything.  This is why you have a 4k display.  Why on earth would you set it to 1080p?  You're setting things up for disaster, which you have.  Whitelist 2160p in LEIA, no others.  Match refresh rate in KODI so VideoPlayer will auto match resolutions.  Match resolutions in PDVD and FAB using their settings.  DO NOT use any resolution matching in MPC or any other madVR compatible players.  Let madVR control it and only madVR.  Enter the values I supplied in the guide so madVR knows what it can switch to.  Don't add any others.  There may be other things you need to conform with but I can't guess any other mistakes you may be making.  My suggestion is to follow the guide before declaring issues using this method.  HDR indeed works 1st time every time in every player and survives a reboot.  It doesn't for you because you've altered the method used here.  It isn't due to the method and it isn't an "issue".

Again, all of this is covered in the guide.  I just replied to you 5 posts up, 1 post up in your reply, regarding your improper resolution settings and here we are again.  You didn't follow directions or you skipped right past them?  I'm not trying to be a jackass but, this post just took an hour to reply to... again.  I'm not singling you out btw.  It's all too common.  I don't mind really.  I like helping people but you guys have to help yourselves too.  If for some reason(s) you have to alter this method, detail why so I or another can help you adjust.  Don't assume we'll just know. 

I try to be detailed so as not to be vague and skip the obvious thinking you'll just know.  Lately this method has been labeled "Frankenstein" because it is involved to new users and there are many ways to screw it up.  If folks follow directions, (I've no idea how to be any clearer or how many more pictures, files, code, etc., I should post but I'm open for suggestions), I see no reason why it wouldn't work for everyone else.  It's not very rewarding either.  This is a thankless hobby myself and others openly share so enthusiasts can enjoy as we do.  We've done the trials and errors for you so that you don't have to in order to show you 'it can be done'.  Our only reward is taking pride in what we accomplish and pass it on freely.  I can't remember the last time this thread was star rated or folks showed appreciation with a stupid rep point to each other and I don't just mean myself. 

Maybe I read into peoples words wrong but it's offensive to claim things don't work correctly here, that there are issues, and then conclude you figured out a fix for these things.  If indeed things I didn't catch were brought to attention (and there has been), I acknowledge and we work on it until it's remedied.  Sometimes I think erroneous things are posted simply to sabotage the thread.  I should take into account perhaps it's just very confusing for some folks and it's a miracle you guys make any headway and I'm obliged to help you out.  I've no problem with that.  Anyway, enough with psych 101.  Carry on.

Btw, I updated my madVR settings.bin yesterday and shared the update in the guide you can easily download as before.  This works well for my GTX 960 4GB that I've still found no reason to upgrade and is a good starting point for other GPU's imo.  It contains all profiles, codes, adjustments, etc., I use.  Just remove my 'Display' and use yours with my displays settings.  Replicate those in that category.  Fine tune to your preferences if you desire.  Enjoy!

Brazen1.
I am aware of it of this audio bug in the nVidia drivers , and repeatedly I understood what do you have that you have due supported many moons in the hope that of a fix for this audio bug.
I can not explain it , if this is due to the new installation of windows 10 v.1809 , but honestly , this audio problem with any nVidia driver version I installed on the previous version that i have of Windows 10 v.1803 , he did not show up as a problem audio in the settings that I brought from time to time on my system PC-HTPC . now if it works , I look for , to apply the method previously provided for the construction of the audio.I'll let you know.
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players ISO Menus39