• 4(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Fantastic Job!! There is so much I love about this skin.

One request I would ask for is for us mouse users.. when you goto a actors info page and you have all the info under the button options, once the mouse leaves the button, the info disappears so mouse users can't really make allot of use from the actors info page. I'm currently using Phils default version but just wanted to point that out.

Excellent work!!!!

PS.. Added to Nox version guide (see in sig)
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-06-30, 15:52)ShadowTek Wrote: Fantastic Job!! There is so much I love about this skin.

One request I would ask for is for us mouse users.. when you goto a actors info page and you have all the info under the button options, once the mouse leaves the button, the info disappears so mouse users can't really make allot of use from the actors info page. I'm currently using Phils default version but just wanted to point that out.

Excellent work!!!!

PS.. Added to Nox version guide (see in sig)

THX Shadow Smile
your problem sounds like a job for mike ...

first fixes online on github - THX Mike Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Sorry for my double question, i have ask this in shednox some month before but i dont find the answer again. Which file must i edit to become the letters more on the left side when i open bookmarks.

@ShadowTek,

Thanks, and thanks again for some of your mods which I've used and for updating your Nox versions thread.

I'll look into the mouse scenario, regarding dialogvideoinfo I'm not sure what to do, right now there are 3 choices:

1) 'I' accesses the existing Info screen and there is an option in extras to run 'extended info' but skin specific files.
2) update 'I' to run extended info skin xmls but as it's a window there are problems pulling in the correct media icons
3) Remove skin specific files and update to just use phil's complete extended info version.

Option 1 is what is active at the moment, I haven't decided yet which way to go but probably 1 or 3 I guess?. think 3 also has media icon issues?

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-06-30, 17:04)Eisi2005 Wrote: Sorry for my double question, i have ask this in shednox some month before but i dont find the answer again. Which file must i edit to become the letters more on the left side when i open bookmarks.

i will check this out with my limited "skillz" hehe

EDIT:
DONE - when eisi gives me green light i will send the fix to mike, so he can upload it to the git

cheerz
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-06-30, 17:09)Mike_Doc Wrote: @ShadowTek,

Thanks, and thanks again for some of your mods which I've used and for updating your Nox versions thread.

I'll look into the mouse scenario, regarding dialogvideoinfo I'm not sure what to do, right now there are 3 choices:

1) 'I' accesses the existing Info screen and there is an option in extras to run 'extended info' but skin specific files.
2) update 'I' to run extended info skin xmls but as it's a window there are problems pulling in the correct media icons
3) Remove skin specific files and update to just use phil's complete extended info version.

Option 1 is what is active at the moment, I haven't decided yet which way to go but probably 1 or 3 I guess?. think 3 also has media icon issues?

Mike

Im using 3 right now, for the media icon issue, do you mean the icon if a movie is in your collection? If so I just copied the local.png to the media/flags (from the script) folder and it works fine. Note I replaced the files in the skin directory so I could mod them without losing the changes when the script gets updated (I added actor age and the toolbox blur to it)

EDIT: Not sure why I typed all that instead of just posing the files :/

link

Just save this as local.png and move it to the media flags folder
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-06-30, 18:21)ShadowTek Wrote:

Mike

Im using 3 right now, for the media icon issue, do you mean the icon if a movie is in your collection? If so I just copied the local.png to the media/flags (from the script) folder and it works fine. Note I replaced the files in the skin directory so I could mod them without losing the changes when the script gets updated (I added actor age and the toolbox blur to it)

link

hmmm we had some problems with method 3 - when we are using colored icons, we still get old or "NA" icons when we use a different language ( german here )
on the MPAA files i get almost the NA icon, the sound button and the sub icon was grey/old too... - i need to copy all my colored icons inside the normal folder to get the icons in color, but still get problems with the mpaa field... maybe magic mike can fix it in the future Smile

Nice mod, but it uses about 78% of my cpu on my Xtreamer Wonder box. Too laggy and slow for me Sad
(2015-06-30, 18:42)Repoman Wrote: Nice mod, but it uses about 78% of my cpu on my Xtreamer Wonder box. Too laggy and slow for me Sad

sorry to hear that, but did u read the first post from mike ? MADNOX is made for more powerfull PC devices - even when your device is quite powerfull...
android boxes are still a bit slow with kodi and heavy skins...

maybe silvios nox5 mod will work better for you Smile

yes I have been using silvos for awhile and it runs well.
(2015-06-30, 18:36)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-06-30, 18:21)ShadowTek Wrote:

Mike

link

hmmm we had some problems with method 3 - when we are using colored icons, we still get old or "NA" icons when we use a different language ( german here )
on the MPAA files i get almost the NA icon, the sound button and the sub icon was grey/old too... - i need to copy all my colored icons inside the normal folder to get the icons in color, but still get problems with the mpaa field... maybe magic mike can fix it in the future Smile

You are right, I'm working on it now, I almost got it I think
Logo's Made So Far:
i already make a fitting "local.png" in the same style like our other corner badges Wink

@schimi2k

thanks for your help. Could you tell me please which file i must modify . Because i use at the moment shednox on my productive system and mikenox on my QS system..

Thanks
is there any chance to get script.duration on widget ? If i show a movie from widget there is not 1h50 but rather 110 . And if this is not possibale could you add a "min" after the runtime ?
(2015-06-30, 19:25)Eisi2005 Wrote: @schimi2k

thanks for your help. Could you tell me please which file i must modify . Because i use at the moment shednox on my productive system and mikenox on my QS system..

Thanks

Ive send you the file in the pm - should work for shednox too

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39