• 153(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
is it possible to update (search for new content/scan to library) library folders such as music/videos/tv shows via SSH?
I use SSH a lot since I update testbuilds and add content and listen remotely more often than I use the GUI, if there is a way to do that, it would be beneficial to me.
(2015-11-29, 00:25)polo_joe Wrote: tvheadend is not starting any more with latest build! back to 1127

The tvheadend support forum is here.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-11-29, 00:41)J_E_F_F Wrote: is it possible to update (search for new content/scan to library) library folders such as music/videos/tv shows via SSH?
I use SSH a lot since I update testbuilds and add content and listen remotely more often than I use the GUI, if there is a way to do that, it would be beneficial to me.

texturecache.py - I even include the latest texturecache.py in my own builds, so there is nothing for you to install. "texturecache.py ascan" will scan your music (audio) library, while "texturecache.py vscan" will do the same for videos.

Or you can roll your own queries using JSON.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
awesome, thank you

What is the path in #1125?

Code:
# ./texturecache.py ascan
-sh: ./texturecache.py: not found
Should be in the default path, just run "texturecache.py ascan". May be missing in some builds due to random GitHub glitches when building.
updated to #1128, worked on that build, thanks for the build glitches heads up
getting this error when starting tvheadend.

tvheadend: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.32: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
How can I set up dolby hd passthrough? I see at latest release information this option.
I can't make it.

Or how can I set up dts-hd and dolby hd convert to 5.1 multichannel pcm @96kHz?
For me always make it 48kHz.

Thanks.
(2015-11-29, 07:40)gendo Wrote: getting this error when starting tvheadend.

tvheadend: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.32: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Use the latest #1128 tvheadend from the addons folder. The last #1128 build bumped libressl and now includes libssl.so.35 so any add-ons linking against a shared libssl will need to be updated.
(2015-11-29, 08:50)envagyok Wrote: How can I set up dolby hd passthrough? I see at latest release information this option.
I can't make it.

The Dolby TrueHD bug fix in the #1127 build isn't particularly relevant to the RPi platform, however it's a bug fix in shared code and is mentioned for completeness. The Pi itself doesn't support TrueHD (or DTS-HD MA) passthrough, you either passthrough the lossy version or enable 8 channel PCM and listen to the lossless HD audio in PCM format.

(2015-11-29, 08:50)envagyok Wrote: Or how can I set up dts-hd and dolby hd convert to 5.1 multichannel pcm @96kHz?

Thanks.

(2014-05-09, 22:07)popcornmix Wrote: The hardware can support:
Passthrough of 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS.
PCM audio of 8 channel 24bit @ 48kHz.
PCM audio of 2 channel 24bit @ 192kHz.

The hardware cannot support 8 channels PCM @ 192kHz (too high a clock rate), and that includes Dolby TrueHD, DTS-Master Audio (which use 8 channel @ 192kHz as the transport).

Fortunately the vast majority of HD multichannel audio is produced at 48KHz.
(2015-11-29, 00:25)polo_joe Wrote: tvheadend is not starting any more with latest build! back to 1127

I have the same tvheadend server is not starting with 1128 anymore.
Went back to 1127 and tvheadend starting fine.
(2015-11-29, 02:28)menakite Wrote: Should be in the default path, just run "texturecache.py ascan". May be missing in some builds due to random GitHub glitches when building.

Yeah, I don't know why that happens - I noticed bcmstat.sh missing from a build a few nights ago. Will bump up the retry attempts on curl, but need to make it more reliable.
(2015-11-29, 09:11)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-11-29, 07:40)gendo Wrote: getting this error when starting tvheadend.

Use the latest #1128 tvheadend from the addons folder. The last #1128 build bumped libressl and now includes libssl.so.35 so any add-ons linking against a shared libssl will need to be updated.

tvheadend working again! thanks much
(2015-11-29, 09:32)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-11-29, 08:50)envagyok Wrote: How can I set up dolby hd passthrough? I see at latest release information this option.
I can't make it.

The Dolby TrueHD bug fix in the #1127 build isn't particularly relevant to the RPi platform, however it's a bug fix in shared code and is mentioned for completeness. The Pi itself doesn't support TrueHD (or DTS-HD MA) passthrough, you either passthrough the lossy version or enable 8 channel PCM and listen to the lossless HD audio in PCM format.

(2015-11-29, 08:50)envagyok Wrote: Or how can I set up dts-hd and dolby hd convert to 5.1 multichannel pcm @96kHz?

Thanks.

(2014-05-09, 22:07)popcornmix Wrote: The hardware can support:
Passthrough of 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS.
PCM audio of 8 channel 24bit @ 48kHz.
PCM audio of 2 channel 24bit @ 192kHz.

The hardware cannot support 8 channels PCM @ 192kHz (too high a clock rate), and that includes Dolby TrueHD, DTS-Master Audio (which use 8 channel @ 192kHz as the transport).

Fortunately the vast majority of HD multichannel audio is produced at 48KHz.

My pi 2 capable 5.1@96khz multichannel output, when I play music 5.1@96kHz flac.
Maybe possible somehow set dolby hd and DTS hd convert to multichannel pcm 5.1@96kHz when I have only 5.1 speaker configuration? I don't need 7.1 output because I don't have 7.1, but converting without resample gave me better experience.
(2015-11-28, 18:39)T_Dubs Wrote: I have tried both and it seems to be a login issue, though I can log in/out/back in on my phone?

Can you determine the last build that is working with Pandora? Also, can you upload a debug log (wiki) as it might be a certificate error but need to confirm that.
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10