Beta [Krypton] bit(ten)
(2016-07-25, 05:46)ssh_reconnect Wrote: I think this is an issues with the version numbers specified in the <requires> tag in addon.xml.

Yeah I think so as well, in the dependencies you require the version 1.0.0 of the resource.images.recordlabels.white and the last one is the 0.0.7 as you can see here:

https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/resource....bels.white

It happens the same with these other deps:
<import addon="resource.images.studios.white" version="1.0.0"/>
<import addon="resource.images.weathericons.white" version="1.0.0"/>
<import addon="resource.images.weatherfanart.single" version="1.0.0"/>
Hey Damac,

I will look into the add-on issues, thanks.

As for the custom items- all the home menu items are fully customizable. You can change all the names, functions, etc.
bit(ten) skin (Thread) (Project Site)
metroTV skin (Thread) (Project Site)

(2016-07-29, 16:51)ZexisStryfe Wrote: Hey Damac,

I will look into the add-on issues, thanks.

As for the custom items- all the home menu items are fully customizable. You can change all the names, functions, etc.
Thanks didn't try to edit....sweet

Sent from my GT-I9190
Hi mate, props on this skin. top work indeed.. one bug i have come accross is when trying to edit the home screen, the favourites option in the (custom tile) doesnt work properly, it allows u to select favourites but when u go to set the path (choose the fav) i get nothing.. nothing at all happens mate
Hey mate looks like a unreal skin!
Keen to give it a whirl but I am getting add-on dependencies as mentioned above ... with the 1.0.0. of the dependency files like studio images.

Was there a fix? I can't get the skin installed and tried manually installing all the dependencies and from offical kodi repo
(2016-09-27, 18:02)Dicky142 Wrote: Hi mate, props on this skin. top work indeed.. one bug i have come accross is when trying to edit the home screen, the favourites option in the (custom tile) doesnt work properly, it allows u to select favourites but when u go to set the path (choose the fav) i get nothing.. nothing at all happens mate

Thanks Dicky. I will have this fixed in the Krypton release.

(2016-10-05, 12:18)pauly3069 Wrote: Hey mate looks like a unreal skin!
Keen to give it a whirl but I am getting add-on dependencies as mentioned above ... with the 1.0.0. of the dependency files like studio images.

Was there a fix? I can't get the skin installed and tried manually installing all the dependencies and from offical kodi repo

Hey Pauly,

Sorry for the late response... if you pull down the skin from GitHub now this should be fixed.

Is there a way to have custom panels? The built in ones aren't loading
(2016-11-15, 18:15)MetalliQa Wrote: Is there a way to have custom panels? The built in ones aren't loading

MetalliQa,

No, you can't create "custom panels" however once you go into the Personalize menu you should be able to select from quite a few different panel options. When you say panels aren't showing up, have you already picked the panels in the Personalize menu? Most of these panels do not require any additional addons and leverage core functions so I am curious which panels aren't working.

Also, are you using Jarvis or the Krypton beta?

(2016-11-15, 22:24)ZexisStryfe Wrote:
(2016-11-15, 18:15)MetalliQa Wrote: Is there a way to have custom panels? The built in ones aren't loading

MetalliQa,

No, you can't create "custom panels" however once you go into the Personalize menu you should be able to select from quite a few different panel options. When you say panels aren't showing up, have you already picked the panels in the Personalize menu? Most of these panels do not require any additional addons and leverage core functions so I am curious which panels aren't working.

Also, are you using Jarvis or the Krypton beta?

I am using kodi jarvis. i tried the trending movies and tv shows and only the titles loaded then i tried featured movies and tv shows and nothing loaded
Hey man.... just wanted to say this skin has the potential to be incredible in my eyes
pretty buggy at the moment but gave it a spin for a couple days and really was impressed

hope you keep working at it!
(2016-11-18, 12:43)pauly3069 Wrote: Hey man.... just wanted to say this skin has the potential to be incredible in my eyes
pretty buggy at the moment but gave it a spin for a couple days and really was impressed

Pauly,

What bugs are you running into?

(2016-11-27, 17:29)ZexisStryfe Wrote:
(2016-11-18, 12:43)pauly3069 Wrote: Hey man.... just wanted to say this skin has the potential to be incredible in my eyes

Pauly,

Took a screen
http://imgur.com/gallery/sPARK
1. I'm seeing this text for every menu and option. Just written text that states the corresponding screen.
2. Unsure if this was on purpose but there is no continuous scroll on menu (I know there is a Kodi term for it but it escapes me) E.G. clicking up on the top menu item doesn't bring you back to the bottom

I just gave it a quick whirl so didn't discover more then that but man was I impressed with the looks and ive only just dabbled. Might give it a proper go and report back because this is my true favourite look for Kodi hence I wanted to give you the motivation to continue.
I'm a by no means a pro in creating and tweaking, but skinning and customizing is my fav feature of Kodi so I know my way around skins if that can help in testing or feature requests.

Let me know if I can assist in any way to keep your project going. Beer?
(2016-11-28, 12:08)pauly3069 Wrote:
(2016-11-27, 17:29)ZexisStryfe Wrote:

Pauly,

Took a screen
http://imgur.com/gallery/sPARK
1. I'm seeing this text for every menu and option. Just written text that states the corresponding screen.
2. Unsure if this was on purpose but there is no continuous scroll on menu (I know there is a Kodi term for it but it escapes me) E.G. clicking up on the top menu item doesn't bring you back to the bottom

I just gave it a quick whirl so didn't discover more then that but man was I impressed with the looks and ive only just dabbled. Might give it a proper go and report back because this is my true favourite look for Kodi hence I wanted to give you the motivation to continue.
I'm a by no means a pro in creating and tweaking, but skinning and customizing is my fav feature of Kodi so I know my way around skins if that can help in testing or feature requests.

Let me know if I can assist in any way to keep your project going. Beer?

Just wanted to add on but slightly seperatley.
Main menu customization is quite challenging... I doubt many even advanced kodi users can tell you the exact path structure to their desired addon, video node, super favourites item
I'm trying to set it up and all the basic configs look great but having only 1 custom tile, and then finding it quite difficult to change for example pictures which I never use into a Super Favs category is very difficult. Feedback comes from a good place I promise Smile It looks amazing, just quite hard to work with at the moment.
Where is File Manager to add my addonsHuh
(2016-11-28, 16:27)mek0n Wrote: Where is File Manager to add my addonsHuh

In the Button Menu (press S).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Krypton] bit(ten)4