• 10(current)
Req J* feature request thread
(2015-11-11, 11:47)thedeadman Wrote: Would be nice to have an extra infolabel (or property) for genre that returns only the topmost genre. E.g:

listitem.genre: Action / Adventure / Thriller
listitem.maingenre: Action

i doubt that would make any sense as most likely the genres are done alphabetical and not most important one first
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-11-11, 11:47)thedeadman Wrote: Would be nice to have an extra infolabel (or property) for genre that returns only the topmost genre. E.g:

listitem.genre: Action / Adventure / Thriller
listitem.maingenre: Action

Currently you can use Marcel's skin helper script to achieve this.

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemGenre.X) - where X is the genre you wish to display (counting from 0).
(2015-11-11, 11:50)Martijn Wrote: ..most likely the genres are done alphabetical..

Are you sure about that?
Request: For any zoom (and possibly other) animations to respect the aspect type:"scale" and keep the bounding box and only zoom the image. Aka crop dynamically. That way we can have "Ken Burnseyman" effects (and lots others) without going full reta.. screen!

Possibly "just" a "simple" addition to an image: crop=true/false.. heh. Probably breaks everything Wink
(2015-11-11, 22:46)Torben Wrote:
(2015-11-11, 11:50)Martijn Wrote: ..most likely the genres are done alphabetical..

Are you sure about that?
Nope but neither could you be certain main one is listed first
True Smile I use the first two in my skin with great success though. (As they are only pretty rough pointers to the content/theme of a movie anyways) .. which.. Uhoh.. ramble ahead.. bordering on offtopic I know - IMHO some of the genres used (not pointing fingers, just saying) are bordering on rediculus. We (as a race of putting labels on stuff) would need to at least add a modern genre called "CGI" to match the old school "animation" (or label Lord of the rings and transformers animation). And then "animation" in itself is not really a genre, but a technique. Also.. sigh.. where is "Manga" in all this. Oh, and RomComAdamSandlerStyle should definitly be a genre so it can be filtered..

/peace
No disagreement there Wink
I think I have Game-Show for 'Gold Rush: Alaska', yh ok! Who the...
A tiny request.. (perhaps a bug report, or perhaps lack of skill).

Label <width>auto</width> is not working (inside a panel container here) as expected with animation type zoom.
Assuming the label will resize to simply fit the label/info it shows and that the zoom animation with center=auto will respect the automatically set label width.
But it does not zoom about the text center, more like around the width of the panel container.
Setting min/max does not improve things.

Ehm.. and my request being that.. the label resizes, or that the zoom respects the resize.. also inside a panel container.

(16.0-ALPHA4 Git:20151025-3e083db)
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
J* feature request thread1