• 52(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-10-27, 18:46)tomer953 Wrote: Hate to report this, but bad news again:
http://pastebin.com/F8T3wK0M
While Restore:

one more log is in the way, maybe the same error or maybe not, but another user send me mail about it. so I'll update you.

Edit:
and another small bug I noticed long time ago:
http://i.imgur.com/SNHyZvb.png

1) That error is from old version of the script, line numbers do not match. So test with latest Git version and it should be fine.

2) Second issue.. There was a typo in the code... the script should check every 5 seconds if the skin was changed but I accidentally put in 5000 seconds ;-) Will fix it asap.
1) ok, I'll double check it with those users again.
2) 10x.

3) I'm not in latest git now (5 commits behind I think) but I saw in the log those warnings:
http://pastebin.com/m8qEmJJe
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2015-10-28, 21:28)tomer953 Wrote: 3) I'm not in latest git now (5 commits behind I think) but I saw in the log those warnings:

Should be fixed but please keep an eye on it.
(2015-10-28, 21:07)Dumyat Wrote:
(2015-10-28, 20:48)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-28, 15:22)Dumyat Wrote: Yes, confirm pvrthumbs feature enabled
What's also strange is artwork for other pvr screens (recordings/tv channel list/fullscreeninfo) all work as expected using version 0.0.47. So, it's only the epg screen that appears to be causing me an issue.....

Please check latest Git. It should now be fixed

That's great Marcel.....thanks Smile
I will check it out and revert back.....

Marcel,
You are not just a star, you are indeed a superstar! Smile..........confirm issue now appears to be fixed and images now loading instantly, everytime I enter epg! Smile
Well done and thank-you so very much!
Much appreciated Smile
Cheers
(2015-10-28, 21:44)Dumyat Wrote: Marcel,
You are not just a star, you are indeed a superstar! Smile..........confirm issue now appears to be fixed and images now loading instantly, everytime I enter epg! Smile
Well done and thank-you so very much!
Much appreciated Smile
Cheers

haha Blush
Thanks!
Hi Marcel,

For the similarshows widget what is meant to be the onclick action associated? When I click on a show it starts playing theme music for some reason. Would it be possible to return the tvshowid so that I can use a custom onclick to open the tv show in the library?
(2015-10-28, 21:57)im85288 Wrote: For the similarshows widget what is meant to be the onclick action associated? When I click on a show it starts playing theme music for some reason. Would it be possible to return the tvshowid so that I can use a custom onclick to open the tv show in the library?

it should already do that... The show should be opened in the library.
(2015-10-28, 21:28)tomer953 Wrote: 1) ok, I'll double check it with those users again.
2) 10x.

3) I'm not in latest git now (5 commits behind I think) but I saw in the log those warnings:

Forgot to tell you...

Notice latest commit: I have added an option to auto close the OSD. You requested that some time ago and I just had an idea to fix that with a few lines of code.

SkinHelper.AutoCloseOSD --> Skin.SetNumeric(SkinHelper.AutoCloseOSD)

Auto close the OSD panel when activated by the user (0 or empty disables this)
lol, I thought this request extinct along with the dinosaurs.
I will test It, thanks!
Marcel, The OSD Feature is working great, thanks.
but, is it possible to split it to VideoOSD \ MusicOSD ?

Edit:
I tested it a little more, and now I see two problems:
1) it hide the OSD even if I "use" it, the target was to hide it when no activity. if not possible, I need to think If I'll use it, because I don't want to hide the OSD while the user is use it.
2) I set 5 second, and activated the subtitle dialog, then the subtitle dialog closed.
I think it should hide only the OSD, any not other windows, like subtitles,video\audio settings etc.
Thanks marcel.

Yer thought radio might be hard.

Can you just make it if there is no title or title is no information available it uses the channel instead to search for artwork. So the folder will be the channel name not the title. If there is no title or if title is no information available
I love how you can add extra data to pvrdetails. Works great.
If you can make the limit of extrafanart to a value the user wants. Eg I like 10. You suggested 5 someone else might want 15
Yes would be good too if you grabbed the mpaa data off tvdb as well
I see in the readme there is a option to enable extrafanart but noticed it does not need to be enabled to use, unlike pvrthumbs. Is this normal?
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2015-10-28, 22:25)tomer953 Wrote: Marcel, The OSD Feature is working great, thanks.
but, is it possible to split it to VideoOSD \ MusicOSD ?

Edit:
I tested it a little more, and now I see two problems:
1) it hide the OSD even if I "use" it, the target was to hide it when no activity. if not possible, I need to think If I'll use it, because I don't want to hide the OSD while the user is use it.
2) I set 5 second, and activated the subtitle dialog, then the subtitle dialog closed.
I think it should hide only the OSD, any not other windows, like subtitles,video\audio settings etc.

0) I've split it into musicosd and videoosd now. Note that the skin strings have now changed... See readme.

1) It's actually code to do that BUT... you must set labels to your controls on the OSD even if you don't use them (use images)... Just set a label to your OSD controls and you're all set.

2) Changed. It will now only close the OSD itself

Please check/test latest git
OK Thanks, About the labels, I have togglebuttons\buttons inside a grouplist, right now they have:
<label>-</label>
Should I edit it to something else? I don't want any text to appear (just the texture...)
(2015-10-29, 09:02)tomer953 Wrote: OK Thanks, About the labels, I have togglebuttons\buttons inside a grouplist, right now they have:
<label>-</label>
Should I edit it to something else? I don't want any text to appear (just the texture...)

If you've set all labels to be "-" the script will see all buttons as equal and cannot detect that the user is actually navigating on the OSD.
Just set some labels on there, e.g. osd1, osd2, osd3 etc. You don't have to display them, just set the label on the control. Same as in confluence skin which also has labels set on the player controls but displays images and not text
OK, So I'll use <font>-</font> instead of <label>-</label>.
Will test later today.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18