• 69(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-11-18, 15:31)badaas Wrote: Problem with applying saved theme, causes terminal never ending hang

Aargh, I believe that has to be the only place left I didn't check for any unicode errors Big Grin

I will fix it right away
(2015-11-18, 16:38)Jayz2K Wrote: EDIT : Nevermind, seems it's provided by SkinShortcuts when <backgroundbrowse> tag is used. Will check ...

Indeed, you can use that to set a image path as image. Note that this will ONLY work with a multiimage control in your skin. So, no auto generation of a playlist. That would be overkill as the multiimage control does that just fine.

Note that you can use the muliimage control for all your images. It doesn't have to be a path.
So you can use the same multiimage control to display all backgrounds.
(2015-11-18, 22:08)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 16:38)Jayz2K Wrote: EDIT : Nevermind, seems it's provided by SkinShortcuts when <backgroundbrowse> tag is used. Will check ...

Indeed, you can use that to set a image path as image. Note that this will ONLY work with a multiimage control in your skin. So, no auto generation of a playlist. That would be overkill as the multiimage control does that just fine.

Note that you can use the muliimage control for all your images. It doesn't have to be a path.
So you can use the same multiimage control to display all backgrounds.

Yes, thx Marcel. Just got that while trying to fix it. Did not think that multiimage also handled single image Wink

While I'm here, I'm coming back to the silent import. Now it works great but was wondering if DialogProgress was not a better choice than DialogBusy ? When restoring a large backup it can take some time (in my case it does) and can make user think it's stuck ? Advantage of DialogProgress is that we can see what's done and percentage. Disavantage is the cancel button but we can disable it in skin's code.

Another thing is that it seems I still have issues under android with widgets / backgrounds autofilling but I didn't manage to find enough time to upload a log (my box is connected to the familly's tv if you see what I mean Wink ...).
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-11-18, 22:06)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 15:31)badaas Wrote: Problem with applying saved theme, causes terminal never ending hang

Aargh, I believe that has to be the only place left I didn't check for any unicode errors Big Grin

I will fix it right away

Hehe, sorry bud Wink Thanks
edit; restart solved atm, ignore..
Here's the log for android.

http://xbmclogs.com/pqf7fqguf

Widgets are empty (except the common ones) and I get 3 items in Backgrounds :

- Global media fanart background
- Top rated movies (TheMovieDB)
- Top rated TV shows (TheMovieDB)

Hope that helps.

Marcel, "Next Episodes" widget is loaded very slow.
and the weird thing is, that even after the first load time - it keep loading it every time the widget is being display.
short vid for example: https://vid.me/pZti

Edit:
I now see that only in my own pc is slow, in my HTPC it fast. my pc is pulling the files from SQL server that sits on the HTPC.
everything else is flying (streaming bluray and etc...) only that widget is slow... any idea why ?
http://pastebin.com/bwfkYCzf
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Hi Marcel.

Notice a possible issue with clearlogo for music player. It doesn't seem to clear itself should the following atirst not have a clearlogo?

Could you take a look please when you have the time? Thanks Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Thanks for this awesome script.

I used a script to choose colors for MOD Stars color according ratings. But not showing opacity slider.

A few changes for skin 720p I've done in the original file script-skin_helper_service-ColorPicker.xml. Here's my modified file script-skin_helper_service-ColorPicker.xml.

Please help.

Sorry for my very bad english.
Raspberry Pi2 OpenELEC 6.0.0 & KODI 15.2 Isengard
Aeon MQ 6 3.3.0 Stars color according ratings
(2015-11-19, 02:01)badaas Wrote: Hehe, sorry bud Wink Thanks

Sorry for the late reply. The unicode issue in colorthemes should now be fixed on Git.
(2015-11-19, 21:13)Jayz2K Wrote: Here's the log for android.

I'm sorry but I really can not reproduce the issue. Also no usefull info in the log you provided.
This issue seems to occur only on Android x86, even my Android ARM device is working fine.

If anyone can tell me how to get Android x86 on a device or VM I can test this, otherwise I'm afraid it will never be fixed.
(2015-11-21, 14:04)tomer953 Wrote: Marcel, "Next Episodes" widget is loaded very slow.
and the weird thing is, that even after the first load time - it keep loading it every time the widget is being display.
short vid for example: https://vid.me/pZti

Edit:
I now see that only in my own pc is slow, in my HTPC it fast. my pc is pulling the files from SQL server that sits on the HTPC.
everything else is flying (streaming bluray and etc...) only that widget is slow... any idea why ?
http://pastebin.com/bwfkYCzf

I think you forgot to apply the reload= param to the widget, if you forget to apply it, it will skip the cache and rebuild the listing all the time.
(2015-11-22, 00:15)wencaS Wrote: Thanks for this awesome script.

I used a script to choose colors for MOD Stars color according ratings. But not showing opacity slider.

You need to make sure that you have a definition for the slider control in your Defaults.xml otherwise include the codelines inside the colorpicker xml.
(2015-11-22, 17:49)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 21:13)Jayz2K Wrote: Here's the log for android.

I'm sorry but I really can not reproduce the issue. Also no usefull info in the log you provided.
This issue seems to occur only on Android x86, even my Android ARM device is working fine.

If anycone can tell me how to get Android x86 on a device or VM I can test this, otherwise I'm afraid it will never be fixed.

I also did not see anything in the log (with my little understanding of it). What's weird is I found I can access widgets navigating through 'Video library > Video add-on > ...' while Default widgets is empty. So maybe I will try to make this last one to show only when not android device.

But I suspect some caching issues on android devices, I have others things reported as acting weird when using skin.strings (sometimes going back to previous value if not exiting KODI). Even if KODI is not exiting, the skin.string should be kept in memory until it does, but not always the case. Maybe it as something to do with this also ...

(2015-11-22, 18:05)Jayz2K Wrote: I also did not see anything in the log (with my little understanding of it). What's weird is I found I can access widgets navigating through 'Video library > Video add-on > ...' while Default widgets is empty. So maybe I will try to make this last one to show only when not android device.

But I suspect some caching issues on android devices, I have others things reported as acting weird when using skin.strings (sometimes going back to previous value if not exiting KODI). Even if KODI is not exiting, the skin.string should be kept in memory until it does, but not always the case. Maybe it as something to do with this also ...

It somehow seems to be related to Android x86 only. I'd be happy to debug and fix this if I could only get my hands on a device that actually runs Android x86. I tried setting up a VM with Android x86 but that couldn't run Kodi at all.
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18