• 78(current)
Release skin helper service
Marcel, is there a solution to the beautiful soup related errors?

I've seen some people say they've installed a beautiful soup addon, but I haven't been able to find such an addon for Isengard.

I'm guessing the lack of an addon is the reason for the error in the first place.
I'm no longer getting an error, but it's still not working. Now when going to skin settings and choosing the option to select a widget, kodi freezes up and I have to force-quit. The list of widgets never load up.
(2016-01-07, 17:44)Carcharius Wrote: Marcel, is there a solution to the beautiful soup related errors?

I've seen some people say they've installed a beautiful soup addon, but I haven't been able to find such an addon for Isengard.

I'm guessing the lack of an addon is the reason for the error in the first place.

That error has already been solved.
(2016-01-07, 17:50)lazyboy0172 Wrote: I'm no longer getting an error, but it's still not working. Now when going to skin settings and choosing the option to select a widget, kodi freezes up and I have to force-quit. The list of widgets never load up.

Restart Kodi ?
(2016-01-02, 02:07)tomer953 Wrote: I had those - and for some weird reason the prevent the picker from save the property. any idea why? I still need that animation

Can you grab latest from Git ? That should fix the issue when an animation is applied to the colorpicker window
restarted kodi, no luck. may be a skin shortcuts issue since it won't open at all. In addition, I did some digging and discovered the playlist in special://skin/extras/playlists/ was no longer there (nextepisodes.xsp). I was able to manually edit the settings to point to recently added episodes, so at least kodi isn't freezing and crashing every time i start it up now, but would you know where I should look next? it's tough that the skin utilizes SHS and Skin Shortcuts so much as it makes it quite hard to discover which is causing the problems if something goes wrong.
(2016-01-07, 20:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-02, 02:07)tomer953 Wrote: I had those - and for some weird reason the prevent the picker from save the property. any idea why? I still need that animation

Can you grab latest from Git ? That should fix the issue when an animation is applied to the colorpicker window

No luck...
The animation is working, but the save does nothing.
Code:
<window>
    <defaultcontrol always="true">3110</defaultcontrol>
    <controls>
        <control type="group">
            <animation effect="slide" start="-400" end="0" time="400">WindowOpen</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0" end="-400" time="400">WindowClose</animation>
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Code:
19:02:16 T:2008   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> ERROR in setMusicPlayerDetails ! --> 'list' object has no attribute 'encode'
19:02:16 T:2008   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
19:02:16 T:2008   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 76, in run
19:02:16 T:2008   ERROR:     self.setMusicPlayerDetails()
19:02:16 T:2008   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 912, in setMusicPlayerDetails
19:02:16 T:2008   ERROR:     WINDOW.setProperty("SkinHelper.Player.Music." + key,value.encode("utf-8"))
19:02:16 T:2008   ERROR: AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'encode'

This just repeats over and over http://pastebin.com/3L72QY9A there is also another error is there about trying to get images from fanart.tv i have music artwork and backgrounds and everything else turn off in the addon settings
Ok thanks for the log, I will take a look right away
(2016-01-07, 20:53)lazyboy0172 Wrote: restarted kodi, no luck. may be a skin shortcuts issue since it won't open at all. In addition, I did some digging and discovered the playlist in special://skin/extras/playlists/ was no longer there (nextepisodes.xsp). I was able to manually edit the settings to point to recently added episodes, so at least kodi isn't freezing and crashing every time i start it up now, but would you know where I should look next? it's tough that the skin utilizes SHS and Skin Shortcuts so much as it makes it quite hard to discover which is causing the problems if something goes wrong.

Can you check your log if there is some error in there ?
Maybe this is the wrong thread, but is there a way to have "ListItem.StartDate" and "ListItem.StartTime" combined and get the result as a "unix-time"?
This would be helping with a PVR-reminder-addon here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=251829
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-01-07, 21:00)tomer953 Wrote: No luck...
The animation is working, but the save does nothing.

Hmm, I'm not sure if it is fixable with that animation.
I've added an additional delay of 400ms now. Can you grab latest Git and try again ?
(2016-01-07, 22:25)Solo0815 Wrote: Maybe this is the wrong thread, but is there a way to have "ListItem.StartDate" and "ListItem.StartTime" combined and get the result as a "unix-time"?
This would be helping with a PVR-reminder-addon here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=251829
Thx

Yeah, I can add that in tomorrow. Please remind me if I forget ;-)
(2016-01-07, 21:06)komplex Wrote: This just repeats over and over http://pastebin.com/3L72QY9A there is also another error is there about trying to get images from fanart.tv i have music artwork and backgrounds and everything else turn off in the addon settings

I have just fixed the issue on Git (thanks for your log, that helped me find the cause).
I will provide a new beta of the script in a minute on the beta repo
(2016-01-02, 16:06)im85288 Wrote: I haven't got much time for the next week or so, but will look to PR next weekend if you don't beat me to it.

This is now done. The getcast method will accept movie/show titles that aren't in your library and look those up on tmdb
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18