• 82(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-01-16, 00:14)Angelinas Wrote: I like this, now i can starting to create "widget chooser" with this part of script.... Dont need shortcuts enymore.... Smile
This will work like view settings, right?

Yes, it's prettu much the same.
(2016-01-16, 00:57)marcelveldt Wrote: Are you sure that the SetID winproperty is actually beiing set ?

Yup, made some more test and the Window prop shows correctly in a label.

Edit : The Prop is translated in the command. I removed a bracket and the log returned this :

Code:
00:34:20 T:7844   ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action 'runscript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setskinsetting,setting=vdo.view1.bbshow,header=vdo.view1.bbshow' defined

When setting the Prop in header tag, it shows correctly in the select dialog. So $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SetID)] = VDO.View1.BBShow.
Seems the problem comes from using the Prop in settings.xlm id="$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SetID)] " ...

Using the Prop value directly as id :

id="VDO.View1.BBShow" also works.
So the Window.Property is not resolved in settings.xml.

Maybe because the file is outside the 16x9 skin folder ?
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2016-01-15, 23:34)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-15, 08:08)tomer953 Wrote: [quote='marcelveldt' pid='2213503' dateline='1452684069']
Code:
08:07:19 T:420   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Error while processing smart shortcuts for favourites - set disabled....
I think it's from CustomPicturesBackgroundPath

Should now be fixed on Git

amm, no errors now, but the "CustomPicturesBackgroundPath" is not affecting the backgrounds. even not the single rotating bg..
I also checked it on Titan, and also there the custom path is not working for me.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
There seems to be a serious 2-3 second lag with latest versions of helper and emby plugin (at least). The lag affects all screens updates afai can tell.
This version 1.0.23 [ https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...719e67799f ] works fine (in Titan & Eunique).
I havent tested past this version to determine where the lag was actually introduced..

The delay time seems to match the delay when info isn't cached, ie. on first entry to item.
(2016-01-16, 01:12)Jayz2K Wrote: Seems the problem comes from using the Prop in settings.xlm id="$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SetID)] " ...

Now I get what you mean. You also want to use a infolabel for the ID itself in the skinsettings.xml
I have just adjusted this. Can you give latest Git a try ?
(2016-01-16, 16:05)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-16, 01:12)Jayz2K Wrote: Seems the problem comes from using the Prop in settings.xlm id="$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SetID)] " ...

Now I get what you mean. You also want to use a infolabel for the ID itself in the skinsettings.xml
I have just adjusted this. Can you give latest Git a try ?
Woohoo ! Works Big Grin

I made a really quick test in situation but need to connect it to more complex scenarios to manage the whole Designer. That's not a light refactor but it's worth it. I will need some more time to fully report everything fine Wink

Are props and/or infolabels also handled for <onselect> conditions and commands ?

Thank you very much for this awesome feature !

(2016-01-16, 11:07)tomer953 Wrote: amm, no errors now, but the "CustomPicturesBackgroundPath" is not affecting the backgrounds. even not the single rotating bg..
I also checked it on Titan, and also there the custom path is not working for me.

Can you check with latest Git ?
Also just found out that Titan has an error according to this, the name of the property is wrong so test with your own skin ;-)
(2016-01-16, 16:48)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-16, 11:07)tomer953 Wrote: amm, no errors now, but the "CustomPicturesBackgroundPath" is not affecting the backgrounds. even not the single rotating bg..

Can you check with latest Git ?
Also just found out that Titan has an error according to this, the name of the property is wrong so test with your own skin ;-)

it still grabs from all the sources instead of my specific dir.
(2016-01-16, 16:26)Jayz2K Wrote: Are props and/or infolabels also handled for <onselect> conditions and commands ?

Great that it's working, this will indeed save a lot of time and errors coding skin toggles/options.
Latest Git also has support to use infolabels on the <onselect> conditions and commands.

Just been testing this with Titan and it makes the skin code a lot more easy to follow.
Thanks for the idea.
(2016-01-16, 13:27)badaas Wrote: There seems to be a serious 2-3 second lag with latest versions of helper and emby plugin (at least). The lag affects all screens updates afai can tell.
This version 1.0.23 [ https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...719e67799f ] works fine (in Titan & Eunique).
I havent tested past this version to determine where the lag was actually introduced..

The delay time seems to match the delay when info isn't cached, ie. on first entry to item.

Can you check this with latest Git version ?
Also, where does the lag occur ? Which properties ?
(2016-01-16, 17:06)tomer953 Wrote: it still grabs from all the sources instead of my specific dir.

Works fine on my testsetup. It even picks up the change without a restart of Kodi.
Sure you've set the correct skin string?

Skin.SetPath(SkinHelper.CustomPicturesBackgroundPath)
damn, I forgot the "SkinHelper." prefix.
too many copy-paste in the recent days... sorry for bothering you...

thanks!
(2016-01-16, 18:28)marcelveldt Wrote: Just been testing this with Titan and it makes the skin code a lot more easy to follow.
Thanks for the idea.

Indeed ! Much more readable and usable than looping onclicks IMO ... That was just an idea, thank you for bringing this to reality ! This is going to produce some great things Wink

Edit : One last thing, I didn't really get the .label prefix stuff mentioned in the readme ?

Marcel, could you consider to bump version plz?
(2016-01-16, 19:06)Jayz2K Wrote: Edit : One last thing, I didn't really get the .label prefix stuff mentioned in the readme ?

The .label prefix will hold whatever label you've set to the value.
Example:

PHP Code:
<control type="button" id="23060">
    <
label>[B]$LOCALIZE[31312]:[/B$INFO[Skin.String(SubmenuLayout.label)]</label>
    <
onclick>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setskinsetting,setting=SubmenuLayout,header=$LOCALIZE[31312])</onclick>
</
control
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18