• 83(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-01-16, 19:07)tomer953 Wrote: Marcel, could you consider to bump version plz?

done
marcelveldt Wrote: The .label prefix will hold whatever label you've set to the value.
Example:

PHP Code:
<control type="button" id="23060">
    <
label>[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]$LOCALIZE[31312]:[/B$INFO[Skin.String(SubmenuLayout.label)]</label>
    <
onclick>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setskinsetting,setting=SubmenuLayout,header=$LOCALIZE[31312])</onclick>
</
control

Hmmm, I still don't get it :X ...
What's the difference between

$INFO[Skin.String(SubmenuLayout.label)]

and

$INFO[Skin.String(SubmenuLayout)]

?
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Marcel,
I have a friend with Jarvis, that can't choose "Random Pictures Background" in the background select dialog (skinshortcuts)... It's just missing...
http://i.imgur.com/UUKqeaH.jpg - this is not appear in his setup.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-01-16, 18:30)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-16, 13:27)badaas Wrote: There seems to be a serious 2-3 second lag with latest versions of helper and emby plugin (at least). The lag affects all screens updates afai can tell.
This version 1.0.23 [ https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...719e67799f ] works fine (in Titan & Eunique).
I havent tested past this version to determine where the lag was actually introduced..

The delay time seems to match the delay when info isn't cached, ie. on first entry to item.

Can you check this with latest Git version ?
Also, where does the lag occur ? Which properties ?

The lag was particularly noticeable at startup, it would cause the display of media counts (movies/tv shows/music) etc to take up to a minute or so to display. It was also very noticeable with any widgets loading and displaying cast info. I haven't tried with the latest git yet to see if it's resolved but will give it a shot this weekend and report back.
(2016-01-16, 19:32)Jayz2K Wrote: Hmmm, I still don't get it :X ...
What's the difference between

$INFO[Skin.String(SubmenuLayout.label)]

and

$INFO[Skin.String(SubmenuLayout)]

?

Say, you have this in your xml:

PHP Code:
<setting id="SubmenuLayout" value="2" label="My Second submenu option" condition="" icon="special://skin/extras/viewthumbs/submenulayout_2.jpg" description="$LOCALIZE[31031> 

$INFO[Skin.String(SubmenuLayout)] --> Value will be 2
$INFO[Skin.String(SubmenuLayout.label)] --> Value will be My Second submenu option
(2016-01-16, 22:10)im85288 Wrote: The lag was particularly noticeable at startup, it would cause the display of media counts (movies/tv shows/music) etc to take up to a minute or so to display. It was also very noticeable with any widgets loading and displaying cast info. I haven't tried with the latest git yet to see if it's resolved but will give it a shot this weekend and report back.

In that case some other addon/script is blocking the python interface. I believe I've read some thread somewhere that this was an issue with TvTunes addon but I'm not sure.
(2016-01-16, 20:04)tomer953 Wrote: Marcel,
I have a friend with Jarvis, that can't choose "Random Pictures Background" in the background select dialog (skinshortcuts)... It's just missing...

In that case he didn't setup any picture sources
Bump in case it was overlooked, thanks.

(2016-01-14, 20:38)Hitcher Wrote: RE: Go to Series level

Any chance there can be an option to turn this off please?

PS It's visible at normal episode level if using smart playlists.
(2016-01-17, 11:06)Hitcher Wrote: Bump in case it was overlooked, thanks.

(2016-01-14, 20:38)Hitcher Wrote: RE: Go to Series level

Any chance there can be an option to turn this off please?

PS It's visible at normal episode level if using smart playlists.

Yes, I can make it optional.
Just to be clear, is the issue that it shows at the wrong levels (and needs to be corrected) or you just want it to show up at all ?
Thanks.

It's showing up at the wrong level (ie a shows episode level) if you've used a smart playlist to open them.

This is the one I use for fTV's widgets where it's visible when you enter the episode level -

YourTVShows.xsp

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
    <name>Your TV Shows</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>
</smartplaylist>
(2016-01-17, 10:43)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-16, 20:04)tomer953 Wrote: Marcel,

In that case he didn't setup any picture sources

He does. I saw his setup, and he has Folder (actually his path is from smb:\\ protocol).
I Also tried to add another source, from local directory, and it didn't help.
maybe it because of the first path is from smb:\\ protocol?
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-01-17, 09:32)marcelveldt Wrote: $INFO[Skin.String(SubmenuLayout)] --> Value will be 2
$INFO[Skin.String(SubmenuLayout.label)] --> Value will be My Second submenu option

Obviously !
Was sticking to my case where both values are the same. However, this allows then to have them translated ! Brilliant !

Big Grin

(2016-01-17, 09:34)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-16, 22:10)im85288 Wrote: The lag was particularly noticeable at startup, it would cause the display of media counts (movies/tv shows/music) etc to take up to a minute or so to display. It was also very noticeable with any widgets loading and displaying cast info. I haven't tried with the latest git yet to see if it's resolved but will give it a shot this weekend and report back.

In that case some other addon/script is blocking the python interface. I believe I've read some thread somewhere that this was an issue with TvTunes addon but I'm not sure.

The latest from GIT seems to be working correctly again for me, however it seems the wall backgrounds (Movies/TV Shows/Music) are not working correctly?
(2016-01-17, 09:34)marcelveldt Wrote:

I removed tvtunes and tv next aired and was no change, will try latest..
Hey Marcel,

Gone deeper into the new SetString feature. It's just amazing. Gives me some work to port everything with this but definitely makes the code clearer and opens up more possibilities. Also for the end user, those new possibilities appears more logical and intuitive. That's a really good job and coding improvements ! Congrats !

• 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18