• 89(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-01-27, 17:03)Mike_Doc Wrote: But I don't get any images, I attempted adding a fallback as per the readme to the end but I still didn't get the fallback?

Can you test it with the latest Git version ?
I fixed this a few days ago.
(2016-01-27, 14:18)Jayz2K Wrote: Coming back to the Skin.String through DialogSelect, is it possible to resolve $LOCALIZE[] as value before writing it ? I localized all my values because when there's only 2 option, I keep using onclick to minimize the click amount.

Also, what the "Description" argument is intended for ? Is it just for Skinner infos and can it used as a property or something in DialogSelect.xml ?

Thanks

EDIT : Forget that, just realized when a string is written in a language, it will break everything if switching to another :/

Like you found out for yourself, not recommended to localize the values as it will break when the language changes. The label is meant to do that. The script will make sure to correctly localize the labels when the language has changed.

Description tag will be set as label2 to the listitems so you can show a description in your dialogselect
Hey marcelveldt, any thoughts on this issue?

Thanks.

(2016-01-22, 20:15)Hitcher Wrote: Here's a weird issue.

Using the following for similar shows -

Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=similarshows&imdbid=$INFO[Window(home).Property(TVShowID)]&limit=20

And it works on Windows but not on my OpeneELEC build - the log says it can't be found even though it's installed. Huh

Code:
DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.skin.helper.service has been installed.'
ERROR: Unable to find plugin script.skin.helper.service

Full debug log
(2016-01-27, 17:59)marcelveldt Wrote: Like you found out for yourself, not recommended to localize the values as it will break when the language changes. The label is meant to do that. The script will make sure to correctly localize the labels when the language has changed.

Yes, sometimes focusing too much on something makes me pass through important basics :/
I edited my previous post having something in mind but as said, not that much important but it could look like something like :

Code:
<settings>
    <!-- home layout -->
    <setting pos="1" id="HomeLayout" value="1" label="$LOCALIZE[31309] - 1 row" condition="" icon="" description=""/>
    <setting pos="2" id="HomeLayout" value="2" label="$LOCALIZE[31309] - 2 rows" condition="" icon="" description=""/>
    <setting pos="3" id="HomeLayout" value="3" label="$LOCALIZE[31309] - 3 rows" condition="" icon="" description=""/>
</settings>

Code:
<control type="button" id="423003">
    <label>[B]$LOCALIZE[31121]:[/B] $INFO[Skin.String(HomeLayout.label)]</label>
    <onclick>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setskinsetting,setting=HomeLayout,header=$LOCALIZE[31124]),method="next"</onclick>
</control>

With method= next (jump to next pos="X") or select (using DialogSelect.xml)

Quote:Description tag will be set as label2 to the listitems so you can show a description in your dialogselect

NIce Smile Thx

EDIT : Seems not working. Used ListItem.Label2 but not showing ... Tried plain text and $LOCALIZE[]
EDIT 2 : Found it, has to be Container(6).ListItem.Label2 in DialogSelect Wink
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2016-01-27, 18:08)Hitcher Wrote: Hey marcelveldt, any thoughts on this issue?

Think you missed my previous reply ;-)

I really do not have a clue why you're getting this error. Did you install from the Kodi repo or manual by zip ?
(2016-01-27, 19:06)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 18:08)Hitcher Wrote: Hey marcelveldt, any thoughts on this issue?

Think you missed my previous reply ;-)

I really do not have a clue why you're getting this error. Did you install from the Kodi repo or manual by zip ?

I did, terribly sorry. Will delete and reinstall, thanks.
(2016-01-27, 13:13)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-21, 19:49)badaas Wrote: Ok, np. I'll just say I switch between versions mentioned without changing anything else. ie. delete new helper from addons and replace with old and vice versa, the delay effect is instant. Nothing else gets changed. I deleted TVTunes/Next aired no change in either helper. Nothing is changing code-wise apart from helper. Thanks for help and replies! Out of curiosity have you added a new daemon?

I may have found the issue. Can you test with latest Git if the issue is resolved ?
If not, see my previous reply to you for the debugging adventure...
Thanks will check.
I did post earlier this iis where it broke for me, but will try agaiin if i can get past that version if no help.

See here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2219150
I can't used it, I'll wanted this function for check a file and I do visible a label or not but I don't know how can I do it.

<control type="image">
choice a image from file
put into variable true o false if the file exist or not <!-- use a script here -->
</control>
<control type="label">
<label>HELLO</label>
<visible>check variable </visible> <!-- check variable from script -->
</control>

thanks for your help
(2016-01-27, 19:34)badaas Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 13:13)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-21, 19:49)badaas Wrote: Ok, np. I'll just say I switch between versions mentioned without changing anything else. ie. delete new helper from addons and replace with old and vice versa, the delay effect is instant. Nothing else gets changed. I deleted TVTunes/Next aired no change in either helper. Nothing is changing code-wise apart from helper. Thanks for help and replies! Out of curiosity have you added a new daemon?

I may have found the issue. Can you test with latest Git if the issue is resolved ?
If not, see my previous reply to you for the debugging adventure...
Thanks will check.
I did post earlier this iis where it broke for me, but will try agaiin if i can get past that version if no help.

See here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2219150

You have done it, fixed! Thanks for sticking with it. Sorry II wasn't more help, new job == very little spare time atm!
(2016-01-27, 19:13)Hitcher Wrote: I did, terribly sorry. Will delete and reinstall, thanks.

OK, let me know if it's resolved. I'm about to push an update of the script to the repo
(2016-01-27, 19:35)emiralles Wrote: I can't used it, I'll wanted this function for check a file and I do visible a label or not but I don't know how can I do it.

If you want to use it purely to check if an image exists you can do that entirely by using skin code...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=257255

You even confirmed that it is working.
(2016-01-27, 20:23)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 19:13)Hitcher Wrote: I did, terribly sorry. Will delete and reinstall, thanks.

OK, let me know if it's resolved. I'm about to push an update of the script to the repo

Deleting and reinstalling fixed it. Big Grin

Sorry again.
(2016-01-27, 20:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 19:35)emiralles Wrote: I can't used it, I'll wanted this function for check a file and I do visible a label or not but I don't know how can I do it.

If you want to use it purely to check if an image exists you can do that entirely by using skin code...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=257255

You even confirmed that it is working.
yes I want a diferent way, and in any ocasion I had problems with dialogvideoinfo, and I don't know why.
(2016-01-27, 13:11)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 11:51)sualfred Wrote: "...,message='$ESCVAR[TxTPlot]'..."

This will add an empty space at the beginning of the string.

Should now be fixed too

Correction:
Fixed for message= but not for header= Smile
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2016-01-27, 00:43)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-23, 18:10)tomer953 Wrote: Hey Marcel, I'm trying to get ListItem.Premiered from the nextepisodes widget and it's empty.. also tried via the property... what i'm missing ?
Should now be fixed on Git.

Just Tested, looking good.
Thanks.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18