• 133(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-05-03, 20:31)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-03, 18:52)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Thanks for considering non-alpha chars in the new scrollbar.

Question about busy spinners, are png files valid in busy_spinners? I use at the moment a .png file with rotate so can I place multiple .pngs to choose from?

Yes, indeed. Take a look at titan for a reference, it has both gif spinners and multiimage png files

Thanks Marcel, yeah I'll take a look as I must be doing something wrong. I places 2 .png files in busy_spinners and when I do runscript they don't show. I just have None, custom (gif), custom (path) as options?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-05-03, 21:05)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks Marcel, yeah I'll take a look as I must be doing something wrong. I places 2 .png files in busy_spinners and when I do runscript they don't show. I just have None, custom (gif), custom (path) as options?

Did you create a subfolder and put the images in there ?
No, directly in busy_spinners folder no subfolders yet. Just wondered as in Titan you have some .gifs directly in busy_spinners but I see alot of subfolders so I guess everything has to go in it's own folder even if it is a standard .png file? I can't place a bunch of .pngs in busy_spinners like you have with .gifs?
(2016-04-17, 10:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-16, 10:02)tomer953 Wrote: Marcel do you remember the FR about toggle kodi options?
I'm needing this since I'm always switch the gui language (my skin is support both rtl\ltrf alignment)..
kind of tired to do that from kodi settings... for now I made a workaround with my poor python skills
I will include an option to set a Kodi setting value later today

a little bump if I may ?
+ do you think of a way to increase\decrease subtitle font in real-time? maybe with the FR above I will reach it, but i'm not sure.

thx
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-05-02, 21:08)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-30, 23:34)manfeed Wrote: It works great, but I have found a little bug; for instance a song with duration of 3:03 is shown as 3:3 and another one of 3:00 as 3:0

This is now fixed on Git.

Also, I have moved it to a new property:

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.TrackListWithDuration)

Now is perfect... Nod

Thanks Marcel!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-05-03, 21:41)Mike_Doc Wrote: No, directly in busy_spinners folder no subfolders yet. Just wondered as in Titan you have some .gifs directly in busy_spinners but I see alot of subfolders so I guess everything has to go in it's own folder even if it is a standard .png file? I can't place a bunch of .pngs in busy_spinners like you have with .gifs?

gif = animated --> seperate file for each spinner in the root
png = multiimage (multiple images form the animation) --> folder for each spinner with the png's
(2016-04-30, 08:04)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-30, 05:47)wyrm Wrote: I thought there was an issue with my calling of the script (I tried clearing the skin string before calling the script to help with the error message that was thrown in the debug log) but the first time I enter the home screen I always see the attached error lines in the debug log, I don't see then the next time I enter the home menu, only on the first entry

Well, that's simple. At that time the property is not yet available (so is empty).
A solution could be to check if the property has a value before calling the script or even better if the value is empty use a timer to launch the script.

Something like this:

<onload condition="!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(Movies.Count))">RunScript(blah)</onload>

<onload condition="IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(Movies.Count))">AlarmClock(count,RunScript(blah),00:05,silent)</onload>
Marcel,

sorry did not get back to this sooner, but someone squirreled me with the letter navigation feature so it fell down the job stack a bit. Tried your suggestion and it did NOT work. As an additional check I displayed the windows property with a label control and used the second form of your onload set to 40 seconds. Label displayed just fine (that is there was a value in the property and the label control showed it correctly) and 40 seconds or there abouts later scripts fails message was shown by the KaiToast dialog.

If you like I can PM you the location of the skin github that I am testing this in and you can take a direct look at my code. BTW, tested with 1.0.89 of your script, still no joy.

Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
(2016-05-04, 00:52)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-03, 21:41)Mike_Doc Wrote: No, directly in busy_spinners folder no subfolders yet. Just wondered as in Titan you have some .gifs directly in busy_spinners but I see alot of subfolders so I guess everything has to go in it's own folder even if it is a standard .png file? I can't place a bunch of .pngs in busy_spinners like you have with .gifs?

gif = animated --> seperate file for each spinner in the root
png = multiimage (multiple images form the animation) --> folder for each spinner with the png's

Gotcha, I wanted to use it differently, my busy spinner at the moment is a single .png with a rotate on it so in effect it is animated by the control not by the number of pngs, so it would be an image not a multiimage control. I guess I'll have to design some new spinners before I can build this in? I'll code it some the existing is used when path,none and then use multiimage when !path.none.

Thanks Marcel.
Hi Marcel,

The Alphabet picker is great, one thing I cannot work out how to do is to keep the alphabet picker in sync with the container scroll letter.

So for example in this screenshot:

When I navigate left to the alphabet picker I would like M to be selected, instead the letter that was last in focus is selected so could be anywhere on the list.

Do you have any idea how to keep that in sync?

Another issue which I have had for a while but not reported is that the cast images fail to return (from the addon cast widget) when there is animated artwork available. Again in the screenshot above you can see that with Mad Max: Fury Road. When I select a movie without an animated poster the cast images display correctly. Very strange but is reproducible, checking the logs I could not see anything at all to indicate why/how that would happen.

Keep up the great work
Marcel can you check why this not working
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=favouritemedia&amp;limit=25&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]

I try in Titan and mq6..same not working
I have movies in Favorite,and some addons
PHP Code:
23:22:26 T:4472  NOTICESkin Helper Service --> Parameter string: ?action=favouritemedia&limit=25&reload=20160506211433
:22:26 T:4472  NOTICESkin Helper Service --> getPluginListing-FAVOURITEMEDIA-25-None-20160506212226-False -- no cachequering json api to get items
:22:27 T:4472  NOTICESkin Helper Service --> finished loading pluginentry 

I dont have instaled netflix and emby but I am shure that was working without this addon

in pluginContent.py change some line
PHP Code:
#Kodi favourites
    #all_favs = getJSON('Favourites.GetFavourites', '{"type": null, "properties": ["path", "thumbnail", "window", "windowparameter"]}')

all_favs getKodiFavsFromFile() 
in this.....working FavouriteMedia with all info for widget-
PHP Code:
#Kodi favourites

all_favs getJSON('Favourites.GetFavourites''{"type": null, "properties": ["path", "thumbnail", "window", "windowparameter"]}')

#all_favs = getKodiFavsFromFile() 
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
How is working save skin image feature ?

What is the syntax to backup and restore ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hello Marcel, I have a skinning question about the colour picker. How would I go about adding a progress control behind the opacity slider?

E.G.Image

Is possible just with skinning? I have tried everything I can think of, or does it need to change in the addon source code?
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Hi,

please could anyone help me? I get the following error everytime I am opening Kodi:

Code:
18:06:31 T:2436   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: must be string without null bytes or None, not str
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Branphma\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-1.0.0\service.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.WebService import WebService
                                              File "C:\Users\Branphma\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-1.0.0\resources\lib\WebService.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                import SimpleHTTPServer, BaseHTTPServer, httplib
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\SimpleHTTPServer.py", line 27, in <module>
                                                class SimpleHTTPRequestHandler(BaseHTTPServer.BaseHTTPRequestHandler):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\SimpleHTTPServer.py", line 214, in SimpleHTTPRequestHandler
                                                mimetypes.init() # try to read system mime.types
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\mimetypes.py", line 351, in init
                                                db.read_windows_registry()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\mimetypes.py", line 254, in read_windows_registry
                                                with _winreg.OpenKey(hkcr, subkeyname) as subkey:
                                            TypeError: must be string without null bytes or None, not str
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I am using Kodi 16.1. I don't understand a lot of what is said in that error message. Would appreciate any help from you guys.

Best regards!
(2016-05-12, 18:10)dimaceti Wrote: Hi,

please could anyone help me? I get the following error everytime I am opening Kodi:
I am using Kodi 16.1. I don't understand a lot of what is said in that error message. Would appreciate any help from you guys.

Best regards!

http://www.swarley.me.uk/blog/2014/04/23...orruption/
Hello Marcel,

As I know the script is not yet in Transifex, I took the English strings.po from Git and translated it to Spanish. If you would like, you can add Spanish to your resources' language folder. Here is the file (would need to rename to strings.po): https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7xprtgmgvlz64p/es_ES.po?dl=0

Hope you find this useful.

Regards,

Bart
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18