• 134(current)
Release skin helper service
I have full french translation too if you want.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-12, 18:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-12, 18:10)dimaceti Wrote: Hi,

please could anyone help me? I get the following error everytime I am opening Kodi:
I am using Kodi 16.1. I don't understand a lot of what is said in that error message. Would appreciate any help from you guys.

Best regards!

http://www.swarley.me.uk/blog/2014/04/23...orruption/

Thanks a bunch! Fixed my problem. Have a good one.
I originally posted this in the Maddox thread and it was suggested I try here.

Kodi does not exit or completly close.
I updated to jarvis 16.1 in early april and I am using madox from the last week in april. I am using windows 10. Recently Kodi was not closing completely on exit and had to manually close the program.
After watching it for a couple of weeks since it was random, I found this was happening only when I updated my music database. I have 3 systems running and it is happening on all 3 systems. I have updated Movies and no problem
closing kodi. It will always happen after updated music. It will not happen if there is no update, only when a change is made (album added or nfo created), So running the update scan is not the problem. Not even sure if this is a Kodi or skin problem. Hopefully someone
can get me looking in the right direction for some help. Here are the lines when it wont close. If that's any help

11:30:04 T:8396 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SystemExit'>
Error Contents: <NULL>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Tym\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\li​b\KodiMonitor.py", line 38, in onNotification
self.resetMusicWidgetProps(data)
File "C:\Users\Tym\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\li​b\KodiMonitor.py", line 79, in resetMusicWidgetProps
artutils.updateMusicArt(type,data.get("id"))
File "C:\Users\Tym\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\li​b\ArtworkUtils.py", line 1557, in updateMusicArt
getMusicArtwork(artist,item["album"],item["title"],True)
File "C:\Users\Tym\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\li​b\ArtworkUtils.py", line 1491, in getMusicArtwork
artistartwork = getArtistArtwork(artistartwork.get("musicbrainzartistid"), artistartwork, allowoverwrite)
File "C:\Users\Tym\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\li​b\ArtworkUtils.py", line 1083, in getArtistArtwork
artwork = getfanartTVimages("artist",musicbrainzartistid,artwork, allowoverwrite)
File "C:\Users\Tym\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\li​b\ArtworkUtils.py", line 393, in getfanartTVimages
if not artwork.get(fanarttype[1]) or (allowoverwrite and not "http:" in artwork.get(fanarttype[1])):
SystemExit
-->End of Python script error report<--
Hello,

I been having some issues with Kodi making calls to the YouTube addon, but since the addon has been uninstalled, these calls force the constant asking to install the Youtube addon. Originally I thought this was a CinemaVision issue, but discovered that it is this script that is for some reason making the calls to the nonexistent YouTube addon.

Code:
[13:03:27 T:3896   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> getJson - invalid result for Method Files.GetDirectory - params: { "properties": ["title","art"], "directory": "plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/query/?q=C:/Users/leejk/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/resources/videos/script.cinemavision.dummy_NEXT.mpeg", "media": "files" } - response: {u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': 1, u'error': {u'message': u'Invalid params.', u'code': -32602}}

Is there a way to prevent this without having to install the YouTube addon? Not sure why it would need that anyway since CV is running and controlling playback.

Thx
Hi, I got another small request,

when i set the custom path for MusicArt, it would be nice if Skinhelper would save new artwork in the set folder, don't need to be a new option, if the user set the custom path / save artwok in that path.

with this, all MusicArt Addons, CdArt Manager, ArtistSlidshow and Skinhelper would save/use the artwork from the same folder.

the only thing is the Artwork need to be renamed so it match the other 2 Addons

Thanks in Advanced
Hi,

I am new to kodi and skinning. I try to modify xonfluence to suit my needs. I managed to move and scale things in ViewsVideoLibrary.xml.
I would like now to have the casts displayed as director or writer is.
Mike_Doc in this topic told me to have a look at that addon.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209540

Could someone explain me how I can retrieve the casts name in ViewsVideoLibrary.xml with the help of skin.helper addon?

thanks
(2016-05-17, 13:21)otemato Wrote: Hi,

I am new to kodi and skinning. I try to modify xonfluence to suit my needs. I managed to move and scale things in ViewsVideoLibrary.xml.
I would like now to have the casts displayed as director or writer is.
Mike_Doc in this topic told me to have a look at that addon.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209540

Could someone explain me how I can retrieve the casts name in ViewsVideoLibrary.xml with the help of skin.helper addon?

thanks

Have a look at the readme, linked on the first page of this thread. There is a get cast mechanism. For code examples you could look at my skin (see signature) where it shows the cast in the views (along with their images)
Thanks im85288, I'll have a look.
Hi Marcel

Hi

I have large music video collection with folder structure as follows.

-Music Videos
-----Artist1:
-----------video.mp4
-----------videos2.avi
-----------videos3.mkv
-----Artist2:
-----------video.mp4
-----------video2.mkv
-----Artist100:
-----------video.mp4

The music videos dont have nfo files so they arent added to the library. Im just browsing the file folder structure when viewing them.

I would like to add a label on home screen showing the total number of music videos.

Is there way for skin helper to count all video files inside the subfolders.

Thanks for any info.
Is it normal $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.AlbumCount)] return nothing

I put this in a textbox in itemlayout/focudeslayout

Code:
<control type="textbox">
    <left>0</left>
    <right>20</right>
    <width>100%</width>
    <top>460</top>
    <bottom>20</bottom>
    <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.AlbumCount)]</label>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
</control>
 Estuary MOD V2 
it dont work in itemlayout/focuslayout, not sure if there is a work around,

place it somewhere else and you see it works :>
I think i found a bug,

I point skinhelper to my CdArt folder, and for some reasons I get wrong logos/banners
for "The White Stripes" it shows "The Stripes" Art
for "The Killers" it shows "The Kills" Art
in the xml it shows the right path to the logo ...\_cdART\The White Stripes\logo.png
this only happens on my Openelec setup, on the windows setup it works fine
(2016-05-18, 23:42)meowmoo Wrote: it dont work in itemlayout/focuslayout, not sure if there is a work around,

Thanks. there is a way to show albums count on focused artist (on view) ?

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(Music.AlbumsCount)] don't work too.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-19, 00:29)Guilouz Wrote: Thanks. there is a way to show albums count on focused artist (on view) ?

The only way is to display what you need outside of the container your view is in.

So for example you have your view:

Code:
<control type="panel" id="6002">
   <itemlayout><itemlayout>
   <focusedlayout></focusedlayout>
</control>

<control type="label">
     <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(Music.AlbumsCount)]</label>
     <visible>Control.HasFocus(6002)<visible>
</control>
(2016-05-19, 00:29)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-05-18, 23:42)meowmoo Wrote: it dont work in itemlayout/focuslayout, not sure if there is a work around,

Thanks. there is a way to show albums count on focused artist (on view) ?

Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.AlbumCount)
Smile

Google for PVR dont working too Sad
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PvrBackground) is empty,not working....
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18