• 142(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-06-18, 19:58)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-15, 13:38)Mike_Doc Wrote: Have a question for you, I'm putting together a new music view for artists which has a main vertical list for the artists, then when idle for a period of time, a horizontal list will appear next to the focused artist showing their albums, all this is working great until I try to push it too far and try and shod things like the albums tracklist. It seems I'm always at Artist level so all your music props are @ artist level, even though the focus is now an albums level list?

I suppose you're using a custom container panel for that, right.
In that case you'll have to set the widgetcontainer property, just like you would use on the homescreen.
If the widgetcontainer prop is empty, the script will set all properties for info it can find for Listitem.Blahblah but when the widgetcontainer is set, it will do it's magic for info found on the Container(xxx).ListItem.blahblah.

So, set the SkinHelper.WidgetContainer property when the user focuses your album panel to the ID of that panel and clear it again if the focus is back on the artist level, should work :-)

Hi Marcel,

The 2 albums counters are working, thanks for them.

The problem I have is that the main list, say 811 is always focused. I have this:

<control type="group">
<visible>System.IdleTime(5) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..)</visible>
<include>Artist_Albums</include>
</control>

Where Artist_albums has list 812 in it. 812 is never focused as it just displays a list after system idle of 5 seconds. No matter what I've tried I can't get Kodi to thin it is 'focused' on 812, the debug always says 811 even when 812 is diaplayed and working?

Seem some of those now TADB api calls might help so I might have to wait until you get round to refactoring the code etc. etc. and add those in.

Not sure there's another way at the moment?

Here's the include:

Code:
<include name="Artist_Albums">
        <onfocus>SetFocus(812)</onfocus>
        <onfocus>SetProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer,812,home)</onfocus>
        <onunfocus>ClearProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer,home)</onunfocus>
        <visible allowhiddenfocus="true">Control.HasFocus(811)</visible>
        <control type="image">
            <left>370</left>
            <top>650</top>
            <width>1560</width>
            <height>323</height>
            <aspectratio align="center" aligny="center">stretch</aspectratio>
            <texture border="30">views/other/panel.png</texture>
        </control>
        <control type="wraplist" id="812">
            <onfocus>SetProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer,812,home)</onfocus>
            <onunfocus>ClearProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer,home)</onunfocus>
            <left>380</left>
            <top>540</top>
            <width>1700</width>
            <height>750</height>
            <onup>811</onup>
            <onleft>812</onleft>
            <onright>812</onright>
            <ondown>811</ondown>
            <onfocus>SetFocus(812)</onfocus>
            <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
            <viewtype label="MusicFan">BigWrap</viewtype>
            <pagecontrol>75</pagecontrol>
            <preloaditems>2</preloaditems>
            <scrolltime tween="quadratic">400</scrolltime>
            <autoscroll time="12500" delay="10000" repeat="10000">true</autoscroll>
            <itemlayout width="300" height="300">
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>420</top>
                    <width>303</width>
                    <height>303</height>
                    <texture border="30" flipy="true" diffuse="thumbs/reflection_diffuse_sq.png">views/other/panel2.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>122</top>
                    <width>299</width>
                    <height>299</height>
                    <texture background="true" fallback="thumbs/fallback_poster_tp.png">$VAR[ListPosterVar]</texture>
                    <bordertexture border="15">thumbs/thumb_border.png</bordertexture>
                    <bordersize>8</bordersize>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>122</top>
                    <width>299</width>
                    <height>299</height>
                    <texture>back.png</texture>
                </control>
            </itemlayout>
            <focusedlayout width="300" height="300">
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>120</top>
                    <width>303</width>
                    <height>303</height>
                    <texture border="30">views/other/panel.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>420</top>
                    <width>303</width>
                    <height>303</height>
                    <texture border="30" flipy="true" diffuse="thumbs/reflection_diffuse_sq.png">views/other/panel2.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>122</top>
                    <width>299</width>
                    <height>299</height>
                    <texture background="true" fallback="thumbs/fallback_poster_tp.png">$VAR[ListAlbumVar]</texture>
                </control>
            </focusedlayout>
            <content sortby="artist" sortorder="" target="music">musicdb://artists/$INFO[Container(811).ListItem.DBID]</content>
        </control>
        <!-- Artist Clearlogo -->
        <control type="image" id="81211">
            <left>30</left>
            <top>422</top>
            <width>490</width>
            <height>200</height>
            <fadetime>100</fadetime>
            <aspectratio align="left" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[Container(811).ListItem.Artist]\logo.png</texture>
        </control>
        <!-- Fake Artist Clearlogo -->
        <control type="label">
            <left>30</left>
            <top>482</top>
            <width>670</width>
            <height>210</height>
            <font>font_musicviz</font>
            <align>Left</align>
            <textoffsetx>15</textoffsetx>
            <textcolor>white2</textcolor>
            <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
            <label>$INFO[Container(811).ListItem.Artist]</label>
            <scroll>true</scroll>
            <visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(81211))</visible>
        </control>

<control type="image" id="8121">
            <left>530</left>
            <top>682</top>
            <animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="6000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="!Player.Paused">Conditional</animation>
            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <width>270</width>
            <height>270</height>
            <posx>262</posx>
            <posy>20</posy>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Artist]\$INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Album]\cdart.png</texture>
        </control>
        <control type="image" id="8122">
            <left>530</left>
            <top>682</top>
            <animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="6000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="!Player.Paused">Conditional</animation>
            <width>270</width>
            <height>270</height>
            <posx>262</posx>
            <posy>20</posy>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Artist]\\$INFO[Container(812)ListItem.Year] - $INFO[Container(812)ListItem.Album]\cdart.png</texture>
        </control>
        <control type="image" id="8123">
            <left>530</left>
            <top>682</top>
            <width>270</width>
            <height>270</height>
            <posx>262</posx>
            <posy>20</posy>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Artist]\$INFO[Container(812)ListItem.Album] $INFO[Container(812)ListItem.Year,(,)]\cdart.png</texture>
        </control>
        <control type="image" id="8124">
            <left>530</left>
            <top>682</top>
            <width>270</width>
            <height>270</height>
            <posx>262</posx>
            <posy>20</posy>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Artist]\$INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Album] - $INFO[Container(812)ListItem.Album] $INFO[Container(812)ListItem.Year,(,)]\cdart.png</texture>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <left>380</left>
            <top>662</top>
            <width>299</width>
            <height>299</height>
            <texture background="true" fallback="thumbs/fallback_poster_tp.png">$INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Icon]</texture>
        </control>

<control type="label">
            <left>690</left>
            <top>672</top>
            <width>1200</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <label>[COLOR $VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]]Album:[/COLOR] $INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Label] [COLOR $VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]]Year:[/COLOR] $INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Year] [COLOR $VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]]Style:[/COLOR] $INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Property(Album_Style)]</label>
            <visible>!StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..)</visible>
            <visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8121)) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8122)) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8123)) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8124))</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="label">
            <left>810</left>
            <top>672</top>
            <width>1200</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <label>[COLOR $VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]]Album:[/COLOR] $INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Label] [COLOR $VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]]Year:[/COLOR] $INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Year] [COLOR $VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]]Style:[/COLOR] $INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Property(Album_Style)]</label>
            <visible>!IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8121)) | !IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8122)) | !IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8123)) | !IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8124))</visible>
        </control>

<control type="label">
            <left>690</left>
            <top>712</top>
            <width>150</width>
            <height>10</height>
            <label>[COLOR $VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]]Description:[/COLOR]</label>
            <visible>!IsEmpty(Container(812).ListItem.Property(Album_Description))</visible>
            <visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8121)) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8122)) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8123)) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8124))</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="label">
            <left>810</left>
            <top>712</top>
            <width>150</width>
            <height>10</height>
            <label>[COLOR $VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]]Description:[/COLOR]</label>
            <visible>!IsEmpty(Container(812).ListItem.Property(Album_Description))</visible>
            <visible>!IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8121)) | !IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8122)) | !IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8123)) | !IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8124))</visible>
        </control>

<!--control type="textbox">
            <left>690</left>
            <top>740</top>
            <width>1200</width>
            <height>210</height>
            <label>$INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Property(Album_Description)]</label>
            <autoscroll time="3000" delay="1000" repeat="5000"></autoscroll>
        </control-->
        <!--control type="textbox">
            <left>810</left>
            <top>740</top>
            <width>1080</width>
            <height>210</height>
            <label>$INFO[Container(812).ListItem.Property(Album_Description)]</label>
        </control-->
        <control type="textbox">
            <left>810</left>
            <top>740</top>
            <width>1080</width>
            <height>210</height>
            <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.TrackList)]</label>
        </control>

</include>

The last section Music.Tracklist shows all tracks for the artist not the Container(812).ListItem.Album. Ignore some of the code as alot of it is hack code to get logo etc as most of your props don't work, hence the hack code to get cdart. This is WIP so alot will change if of course there is a light at the end of the tunnel or not?

and here's a video of it in action with current code:

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
I get an error with skin helper service every time I start Kodi.

LOG
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2016-06-20, 18:31)marhutchy Wrote: I get an error with skin helper service every time I start Kodi.

LOG
Code:
ImportError: No module named BeautifulSoup
You need this module
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/jarvis/scr...tifulsoup/
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-06-19, 16:47)Mike_Doc Wrote: The problem I have is that the main list, say 811 is always focused. I have this:

Where Artist_albums has list 812 in it. 812 is never focused as it just displays a list after system idle of 5 seconds. No matter what I've tried I can't get Kodi to thin it is 'focused' on 812, the debug always says 811 even when 812 is diaplayed and working?

The last section Music.Tracklist shows all tracks for the artist not the Container(812).ListItem.Album. Ignore some of the code as alot of it is hack code to get logo etc as most of your props don't work, hence the hack code to get cdart. This is WIP so alot will change if of course there is a light at the end of the tunnel or not?

Hmm, it's a tricky one. The list doesn't need to be focused for the properties to be set, as long as you set the right container ID in the window prop.
Why not have the user navigating to the albums himself, so use an <onright> to focus the albums ? That would solve all the issues.

As for the other props, you're using all the workaround stuff for the music artwork but that is just something I have a solution for in the script.
Or did you just do that to workaround this issue ?

I think the best is to have the user focus the 2nd list himself, that will prevent you from a major headache with using alarmclocks etc.
(2016-06-18, 20:03)Guilouz Wrote: Same problem and crash faster than previous release

OK, can you test latest git again ?
(2016-06-20, 18:31)marhutchy Wrote: I get an error with skin helper service every time I start Kodi.

LOG

You shouldn't install this script by hand but install it from the repo, that way you make sure you have all dependencies set.
Hi Marcel,

That was my first idea to do onright and eveything was working except for some strange begaviour, see here.

For some strange reason after doing onright, browsing the albums, selecting one and going to songs i would then go back a level which changed the main vetical list to albums and then up another level and the only arist listed was the one selected? For some reason the mian list will only show the one artist?

And as you can see in that thread it seems there's no solution as well?

I just put all the workarounds in workaround the problem.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-06-20, 20:17)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-18, 20:03)Guilouz Wrote: Same problem and crash faster than previous release

OK, can you test latest git again ?

Same problem :

Code:
23:30:38 T:123145487724544   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(26, /Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.skin.helper.service" dependent on version 2.13.0 of the xbmc.python api
23:30:38 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x7b, sym: 0x0114, unicode: 0xf702, modifier: 0x0
23:30:38 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: OnKey: left (0xf082) pressed, action is Left
23:30:38 T:123145487724544    INFO: CPythonInvoker(26, /Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py): script successfully run
23:30:38 T:123145487724544    INFO: Python script stopped
23:30:38 T:123145487724544   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 123145487724544 terminating
23:30:39 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x7b, sym: 0x0114, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
23:30:39 T:123145512374272   DEBUG: RunQuery took 9 ms for 2 items query: select * from movie_view  JOIN sets ON movie_view.idSet = sets.idSet WHERE sets.idSet=12 ORDER BY sets.idSet
23:30:39 T:123145512374272   DEBUG: RunQuery took 9 ms for 2 items query: select * from movie_view  WHERE movie_view.idSet = 12
23:30:39 T:123145483431936   DEBUG: StartScript - calling plugin Skin Helper Service('plugin://script.skin.helper.service/','12','?action=EXTRAFANART&path=EFA_FROMWINDOWPROP_Ast%C3%A9rix+%26+Ob%C3%A9lix12')
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
23:30:39 T:123145487724544    INFO: initializing python engine.
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(27, /Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py): start processing
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(27, /Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py): the source file to load is "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py"
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(27, /Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py): setting the Python path to /Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Resources/Kodi/addons/script.module.pil/lib:/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup/lib:/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib:/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/site-packages/setuptools-18.4-py2.7.egg:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python27.zip:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/plat-darwin:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/plat-mac:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/plat-mac/lib-scriptpackages:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload:/Applications/Kodi.app/Contents/Libraries/lib/python2.7/site-packages
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(27, /Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py): entering source directory /Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(27, /Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.skin.helper.service" dependent on version 2.13.0 of the xbmc.python api
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Error in plugin.py --> 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 22-23: ordinal not in range(128)
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   ERROR:   File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py", line 175, in <module>
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   ERROR:     Main()
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   ERROR:   File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py", line 64, in __init__
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   ERROR:     plugincontent.getExtraFanArt(path)
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   ERROR:   File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/PluginContent.py", line 1177, in getExtraFanArt
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   ERROR:     extrafanarts = eval(WINDOW.getProperty(path).decode("utf-8"))
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   ERROR: UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 22-23: ordinal not in range(128)
23:30:39 T:123145487724544    INFO: CPythonInvoker(27, /Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py): script successfully run
23:30:39 T:123145487724544    INFO: Python script stopped
23:30:39 T:123145487724544   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 123145487724544 terminating
23:30:39 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x7b, sym: 0x0114, unicode: 0xf702, modifier: 0x0
23:30:39 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: OnKey: left (0xf082) pressed, action is Left
23:30:39 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x7b, sym: 0x0114, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
23:30:39 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x7d, sym: 0x0112, unicode: 0xf701, modifier: 0x0
23:30:39 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: OnKey: down (0xf081) pressed, action is Down
23:30:39 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x7d, sym: 0x0112, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
23:30:40 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x7c, sym: 0x0113, unicode: 0xf703, modifier: 0x0
23:30:40 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: OnKey: right (0xf083) pressed, action is Right
23:30:40 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x7c, sym: 0x0113, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
23:30:40 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x7c, sym: 0x0113, unicode: 0xf703, modifier: 0x0
23:30:40 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: OnKey: right (0xf083) pressed, action is Right
23:30:40 T:123145512374272   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/OSX-64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/macosx10.10_x86_64-target/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/ListItemMonitor.py", line 182, in run
                                                self.resetWindowProps()
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/ListItemMonitor.py", line 391, in resetWindowProps
                                                WINDOW.clearProperty(prop)
                                            UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 22: ordinal not in range(128)
23:30:40 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x7c, sym: 0x0113, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
23:30:41 T:140737261409024   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x7c, sym: 0x0113, unicode: 0xf703, modifier: 0x0

Another question, for Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.ClearLogo), need to Skin.SetBool something ? Because it's working on library but not on home with widgets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-20, 18:47)Angelinas Wrote:

LOG
Code:
ImportError: No module named BeautifulSoup
You need this module
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/jarvis/scr...tifulsoup/

Thanks this worked.

(2016-06-20, 20:18)marcelveldt Wrote:

LOG

You shouldn't install this script by hand but install it from the repo, that way you make sure you have all dependencies set.

By hand? I installed it from git. Is that by hand?

Which repo? I tried searching for it, but couldn't.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2016-06-20, 20:18)marcelveldt Wrote:

LOG

For whatever reason I couldn't find the script in repo
(2016-06-20, 21:53)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Marcel,

That was my first idea to do onright and eveything was working except for some strange begaviour, see here.

For some strange reason after doing onright, browsing the albums, selecting one and going to songs i would then go back a level which changed the main vetical list to albums and then up another level and the only arist listed was the one selected? For some reason the mian list will only show the one artist?

And as you can see in that thread it seems there's no solution as well?

I just put all the workarounds in workaround the problem.

Mike.

I believe this is happening because you're doing these tricks within the default music library (mymusicnav.xml).
I think it will work much better if you just use a custom window for this.
(2016-06-20, 23:33)Guilouz Wrote: Same problem :

It was in fact another issue but the same cause. Now fixed on Git so please test if it's working.

(2016-06-20, 23:33)Guilouz Wrote: Another question, for Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.ClearLogo), need to Skin.SetBool something ? Because it's working on library but not on home with widgets.

You need to set the window property SkinHelper.WidgetContainer with the ID of your widget container.
So, if you're displaying the widget in a container with ID 510, please set a the window property to that ID.
Remember to clear the property again if the widget isn't displayed any more.
(2016-06-21, 01:43)marhutchy Wrote: By hand? I installed it from git. Is that by hand?

Which repo? I tried searching for it, but couldn't.

This script is used as a dependency for skins, you shouldn't install it by hand.
It's invisible on the repo as it is a helper service, it doesn't provide actual tools or whatsoever.
(2016-06-21, 21:01)marcelveldt Wrote:

It was in fact another issue but the same cause. Now fixed on Git so please test if it's working.

(2016-06-20, 23:33)Guilouz Wrote: Another question, for Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.ClearLogo), need to Skin.SetBool something ? Because it's working on library but not on home with widgets.

You need to set the window property SkinHelper.WidgetContainer with the ID of your widget container.
So, if you're displaying the widget in a container with ID 510, please set a the window property to that ID.

Yes it's working ! Thanks !

It's ok for widget.

But How I can use Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.DiscArt) on Music visualisation ? Possible ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-21, 22:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-21, 21:01)marcelveldt Wrote:

Yes it's working ! Thanks !

It's ok for widget.

But How I can use Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.DiscArt) on Music visualisation ? Possible ?

See the readme, there are special properties for the player available.
  • 142(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18