• 165(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-11-25, 10:03)JohnyBee Wrote: A small problem for the radio stream (only stream - library is ok). Wink
Property SkinHelper.Player.Art.XXXXXX (all Listitem Properties Music items) appear and disappear every 5s (approximately 5 seconds).

Fixed in next update, it needed a little more work indeed.
Did you look at that link yet?

With skin helper service uninstalled will Kodi work properly? I use the skin Aeon Nox

If I have to I will install the addon again but I would like to wait until that issue with the crash is fixed before I install skin helper service again if you need more logs or more information about my computer I will try to help you with any information you need, hopefully it is a issue that will be an easy fix
(2016-11-25, 22:54)FaceBlasters Wrote: Hello you may want to have a look at this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=297885 because I was having issues with Kodi 16.1 it was having an issue where Kodi would crash with a visual runtime error when I exit Kodi however this issue no longer happens after I uninstall skin helper service all information including logs can be found there and my computer information but if you need more information or more logs I will try to help because I would like this skin helper service issue to be fixed

I replied to your thread: That issue has already been fixed but only in beta.
It will take a few weeks before a new version hits the repo. If you really hate the issue atm I'd advice you to simply uninstall the script.
(2016-11-25, 11:44)Solo0815 Wrote: With skinhelper beta x.119 - x.121 the webservice for music artist clearlogo is not working with AeonNox Silvo skin. Going back to x.100 fixes it
Hmm, that should still work, in fact I just tested it.
What are you using as path ?

Hmm, while looking at the code I spot a little error. You're most probably using the type argument to specify the desired image.
This currentlu accepts only 1 image type, not multiple seperated by comma.
I'll fix it tonight, new beta available asap.
(2016-11-25, 12:40)JohnyBee Wrote: Where can I set a minimum resolution of downloaded images (for music artwork)?

Nowhere as that isn't included. Also very hard to check as most providers do not supply the resolution in the api results.
One way I can image is that I add in a little code so you can specify a minimum size (in KB)
(2016-11-25, 14:35)JohnyBee Wrote: SkinHelper.XXXXXXX.TrackList does not work for the musicSad

Looks like I forgot to add that back in ;-)
Do you need it at the artist level or album level ? Or both ?
(2016-11-25, 21:17)sualfred Wrote: "Jump to Letter" function is broken with the latest beta repo release. After selecting a letter the busy dialog cames up for 1-3 seconds and nothing is happen.

Ah, I forgot to include the fix in yesterday's update. Will be included in tonight's update
(2016-11-25, 22:41)Angelinas Wrote: GetCast for name tvshow="name" not working for non library tvshow

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...nt.py#L263
change:
(movie) in (tvshow)

Thanks, fix will be included in next update
I use $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.ClearLogo)] and not working for me since last update.

I see need to Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnableMusicArt)

I have added

<onload>Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnableMusicArt)</onload> to my Home.xml

But $INFO[SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo] return nothing. and how to use it on music visualisation ? $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo)] ?

Same for extrafanarts
 Estuary MOD V2 
Code:
DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: NEXTUPWATCHEDSIGNAL from service.nextup.notification.SIGNAL
DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 512, from service.nextup.notification.SIGNAL, message NEXTUPWATCHEDSIGNAL
NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Kodi_Monitor: sender service.nextup.notification.SIGNAL - method: Other.NEXTUPWATCHEDSIGNAL  - data: ["7b22657069736f64656964223a20343336397d"]
DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                 File "/storage/usbotg/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/kodi_monitor.py", line 37, in onNotification
                   if data and data.get("item"):
               AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'get'
ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.kodi_monitor ! --> 'list' object has no attribute 'get'
Hi Marcel, I am using the new widgets content provider, specifically Recent Media.
I have it setup as per the wiki, with the reload parameter. However it still shows the played media ... it only disappears after a while. Is it possible to set it so that media disappears as soon as a video is watched?
(2016-11-26, 03:58)Guilouz Wrote: I use $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.ClearLogo)] and not working for me since last update.

But $INFO[SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo] return nothing. and how to use it on music visualisation ? $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo)] ?

See the wiki:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...usic-items

On all normal windows, use:

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo)]

for music visualisation, grab the player properties:

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Clearlogo)]
(2016-11-26, 07:27)xodi Wrote: ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.kodi_monitor ! --> 'list' object has no attribute 'get'

Thanks for reporting, just fixed it. Will publish new beta later today with the fix included
(2016-11-26, 00:56)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-25, 14:35)JohnyBee Wrote: SkinHelper.XXXXXXX.TrackList does not work for the musicSad

Looks like I forgot to add that back in ;-)
Do you need it at the artist level or album level ? Or both ?
Album level. Smile
there are some errors in the log about skinhelper webservice:
Code:
09:55:10.018 T:1397650336   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.webservice ! --> [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer
09:55:10.019 T:1397650336   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.webservice ! --> [Errno 32] Broken pipe
09:55:18.213 T:1752163232  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Kodi_Monitor: sender xbmc - method: Application.OnVolumeChanged  - data: {"muted":false,"volume":48.999996185302734375}
09:55:23.436 T:1397650336   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.webservice ! --> [Errno 32] Broken pipe
09:57:59.669 T:1397650336   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.webservice ! --> [Errno 32] Broken pipe
10:01:35.531 T:1397650336   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.webservice ! --> [Errno 32] Broken pipe
It is still not working, even I enabled "music artwork lookup".

Is there a way to get album covers for e.g. online stream songs?
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
  • 165(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18