• 178(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-12-05, 10:05)xodi Wrote: Hi Marcel, would you please use some encoding for the file names in the artworkcache and musicartcache folders for the script.skin.helper.service like the file name in Thumbnails folder?
I tried to backup my data and encountered errors for bad file names. Then I found the files in these two cache folders are weird. For example, for video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc93nuMdvMg, there is a cache file named like "He swallowed his dog's toy 馃槀馃槀 turn sound on 馃攰-2016.xml". The name is not accessible in tools like adb shell or es file explorer.
It's better to have a way to clear the cache.
Thanks!

The latest iterations of skinhelper addons don't use that filebased cache anymore. I've switched to a sqllite implementation.
It is safe to just delete those files/directories
(2016-12-05, 10:07)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 10:05)xodi Wrote: Hi Marcel, would you please use some encoding for the file names in the artworkcache and musicartcache folders for the script.skin.helper.service like the file name in Thumbnails folder?
I tried to backup my data and encountered errors for bad file names. Then I found the files in these two cache folders are weird. For example, for video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc93nuMdvMg, there is a cache file named like "He swallowed his dog's toy 馃槀馃槀 turn sound on 馃攰-2016.xml". The name is not accessible in tools like adb shell or es file explorer.
It's better to have a way to clear the cache.
Thanks!

The latest iterations of skinhelper addons don't use that filebased cache anymore. I've switched to a sqllite implementation.
It is safe to just delete those files/directories

Glad to know this. Thanks!
(2016-12-04, 22:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 13:51)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi Marcel,
script.module.skin.helper.artutils ver. "1.0.15
The problem still exists.Huh
My code after testing works good.
If you find a little time, check it again please. Blush

Strange!
I don't know what you did but the code isn't like that. I extended that block of code with some more logic.
Please test with my changes and not overwrite it with your fix as that also has an error. It works maybe in your use case but it will fail for use cases where there are sublevels involved.
The fixes I made in version 1.0.15 should really fix the original issue. I have tested it on my own setup and it works like it should.
Did you test it with clearing the cache or by using the contextmenu ?
Hi Marcel,
My previous instalation of Skin Helper Service was faulty Sad
Current instalation works properly. [emoji106]
I still testing it Smile
(2016-11-24, 02:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-23, 10:30)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi marcelveldt.
Will Script.Skin.Helper.Service work properly for many artist separated by signs &, feat, feat. ...... (for library and radio stream)?

yes, it will

Hi Marcel Smile
Can you tell me when are you going to add Skin Helper Service support for multiartists?
It would be very nice.Big Grin
Hi Marcel,
in library at the Albums, if we have more albums with the same name e.g. "Greatest Hits" and different artist, Skin Helper Service downloading information for one artist and display it (without changes) for other artists with the same names of albums.
hello marcel,

i had problems with the automatic reload of cast pictures from the tvdb.

is this link correct?

PHP Code:
<content>plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;downloadthumbs=true&amp;movie=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Listitem.title)]</content> 

he dont loads all pictures, for example he doesnt load "silvester stalone"
(2016-12-05, 15:28)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi Marcel,
in library at the Albums, if we have more albums with the same name e.g. "Greatest Hits" and different artist, Skin Helper Service downloading information for one artist and display it (without changes) for other artists with the same names of albums.

This bug is for pvr epg Infos too.
(2016-10-28, 21:36)angelblue05 Wrote: Hey Marcelveldt

Check this out: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=295046
I'm not sure if the issue still exists in github, just thought I'd let you know.
Still not working in the latest version, which is downloaded with the latest release of MIMIC v5.0.

Any thoughts please Marcel?
(2016-12-05, 11:31)JohnyBee Wrote: My previous instalation of Skin Helper Service was faulty Sad
Current instalation works properly. [emoji106]
I still testing it Smile

Thanks! I thought I was going crazy Big Grin
(2016-12-05, 11:43)JohnyBee Wrote: Can you tell me when are you going to add Skin Helper Service support for multiartists?
It would be very nice.Big Grin

Hmm, explain that to me...
Music metadata/artwork can only be for ONE artist/band at the same time.
If you have multiartist albums, alsno known as various artists compilations it SHOULD (But I did not test it yet) display the correct artwork for each individual track of the multiartist album.
Maybe I don't understand it correctly, if so please explain to me what you mean.
(2016-12-05, 15:28)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Oops, that's not correct. I'll fix it
EDIT: Hmm, strange, following the code it shouldn't happen as it always includes the artist in the query and in the cache.
I will have to look in my collection if I can reproduce the issue.

EDIT2: Found the issue. Fix coming up later tonight or tomorrow.
(2016-12-05, 19:06)CBers Wrote: Still not working in the latest version, which is downloaded with the latest release of MIMIC v5.0.

It's removed from the code and only exists for skinhelper provided widgets so if you still see it and/or have issues with it you're still using the old/stable version of skinhelper and you'll have to wait untill this massive new update hits the kodi repo ;-)
(2016-12-05, 19:04)Skinnerxyz Wrote: This bug is for pvr epg Infos too.

Tell me more as it shouldn't happen. Only if the same channel broadcasts the same title.
The cache-key is a combination of channel and title.

In which usecase does this happen, for the window properties ?

EDIT: found the issue. Will be fixed in next update
(2016-12-05, 16:49)Skinnerxyz Wrote: I had problems with the automatic reload of cast pictures from the tvdb.

is this link correct?

PHP Code:
<content>plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;downloadthumbs=true&amp;movie=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Listitem.title)]</content> 

he dont loads all pictures, for example he doesnt load "silvester stalone"

Yes, that code is correct and it should work. I've just tested it.
Maybe a typo in the name of the actor ?

Can you check if there is an error in the log maybe ?
Favourite are in mess...
'dbtype': 'favourite' are for all items except 'TVShows'
I use
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=favourites&amp;mediatype=artists&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(home).Property(widgetreload2)]
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=favourites&amp;mediatype=movies&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(home).Property(widgetreload2)]
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=favourites&amp;mediatype=tvshows&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(home).Property(widgetreload2)]
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=favourites&amp;mediatype=albums&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(home).Property(widgetreload2)]
I try and this from wiki,same dbtype
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=favourite&amp;mediatype=media&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(home).Property(widgetreload2)]
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 178(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18