• 192(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-12-23, 13:15)outcave Wrote: No possibility, in a future upgrade, to enable "Listitem Properties" also inside containers?

No, it's not supported by Kodi itself, not an issue of the script.
(2016-12-23, 01:09)Gracus Wrote: Here are the AlbumID I got:

tag: f7c680af-5b09-3fea-be84-5e00a7da56a0
db: f7c680af-5b09-3fea-be84-5e00a7da56a0

I remove the value from the db and launch an automatic search for artworks and still no cdart

Yeah, something is not right. I'm already looking into it.
(2016-12-23, 05:24)eengert Wrote: So it sounds like this is a bug in the tvos version of Kodi. Will you log this is a bug with the Kodi devs, or should I try to do that?

Not sure if it's a bug but the conclusion is indeed that the Kodi package now includes the x86 version of Pillow on TVOS while it should be the ARM version for iOS/TVOS.
(2016-12-23, 18:14)Gracus Wrote: With this code, the movie set will have is clearlogo while each movie in the movie set will keep his own clear logo?

Yes, indeed.
(2016-12-23, 20:06)Mike_Doc Wrote: Could you please look at adding formatted versions of these 2 music listitems when you have the time:

SkinHelper.ListItem.AlbumsArtist
SkinHelper.ListItem.AlbumsCompilations

These were added last week. You might need to clear the cache

SkinHelper.ListItem.AlbumsArtist.formatted
SkinHelper.ListItem.AlbumsCompilations.formatted.
Thanks,

(2016-12-23, 20:06)Mike_Doc Wrote: Also having a problem with SkinHelper.ListItem.X.Art.DiscArt, the movies aren't in year order for me, for example the Aliens set is coming out as:

Will be fixed in next update
(2016-12-23, 22:01)Angelinas Wrote: This isue with disc ocured for me too...

I'm working on this already, will be fixed in next update. I will also fix the Single issue you mentioned in your post so that an album is preferred over a single.
BTW: You're mixing up the albumid and artistid in your post so that statements are not correct.
Hey Marcel,

with the latest update the player artworks are working again, but not for music.

Btw: Merry xmas mate Wink

Edit:
Sry, missed that my music bool was disabled.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2016-12-23, 17:34)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-12-23, 15:22)Gracus Wrote: Hi!

Could it be possible to add an option for movie set clearlogo

The acctual situation let us choose for poster and fanart but not for clearlogo and so the movie set show the clearlogo of the first film of the set
For movie set working clearlogo-clearart (set by Kodi)
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearArt)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearLogo)

For ClearLogo-ClearArt in moviset by number (set Helper script)
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.ClearArt)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.ClearLogo)
uper left corner is Logo of Hobit collection (set by Kodi, chosen from context menu movieset-choose art)

(2016-12-23, 18:14)Gracus Wrote: With this code, the movie set will have is clearlogo while each movie in the movie set will keep his own clear logo?
Yes,Logo for collection is only for collestion (you can chose what logo want to use from your library)
Movies from set have his own logo.

(2016-12-24, 00:43)marcelveldt Wrote:

Yes, indeed.

Thanks to both of you and merry christmas
Hi Marcel!
I'm trying to use the backgrounds with my screensaver.
I managed to make it show an image, but it doesn't change it.
Of course I had to use xbmc.executebuiltin("Skin.SetString(SkinHelper.RandomFanartDelay,15)") but that didn't do anything...
I checked that setting by grabbing it with xbmc.getInfoLabel("Skin.String(SkinHelper.RandomFanartDelay)") and the value is 15 as it was set previously.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Digital Clock Screensaver with a lot of options - check it out!
Can I get some assistance with this?

Skin helper error log - http://pastebin.com/Jq1kjndS
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2016-12-25, 00:11)vdb86 Wrote: I'm trying to use the backgrounds with my screensaver.
Of course I had to use xbmc.executebuiltin("Skin.SetString(SkinHelper.RandomFanartDelay,15)") but that didn't do anything...
I checked that setting by grabbing it with xbmc.getInfoLabel("Skin.String(SkinHelper.RandomFanartDelay)") and the value is 15 as it was set previously.

Which of the images are you testing with ?
The images should rotate, the only condition where they won't, is when video is playing fullscreen.
(2016-12-25, 02:37)marhutchy Wrote: Can I get some assistance with this?
Skin helper error log - http://pastebin.com/Jq1kjndS

Did you install my beta repo ?
You're missing some of the dependencies on your system.

Try to manual install the artutils module:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...1.0.23.zip
(2016-12-25, 23:00)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-25, 00:11)vdb86 Wrote: I'm trying to use the backgrounds with my screensaver.

Which of the images are you testing with ?
The images should rotate, the only condition where they won't, is when video is playing fullscreen.

I used this for images:
self.image_control.setImage(xbmc.getInfoLabel("$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AllVideosBackground)]"))

One image shows up and that's it, they don't change.
This should work, but for some reason it doesn't...
(2016-12-26, 00:27)vdb86 Wrote: I used this for images:
self.image_control.setImage(xbmc.getInfoLabel("$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AllVideosBackground)]"))

One image shows up and that's it, they don't change.
This should work, but for some reason it doesn't...

As long as you set that image with an X interval it will work, otherwise it won't.
If yoú like to just set it and forget, you should use the $INFO labels in the xml code (if there is any for a screensaver).

So, you will have to poll that xbmc.GetInfoLabel every X seconds to get the latest image
(2016-12-26, 01:16)marcelveldt Wrote: As long as you set that image with an X interval it will work, otherwise it won't.
If yoú like to just set it and forget, you should use the $INFO labels in the xml code (if there is any for a screensaver).

So, you will have to poll that xbmc.GetInfoLabel every X seconds to get the latest image

So with using xbmc.GetInfoLabel... I should get a new image every time?
Skin.SetString(SkinHelper.RandomFanartDelay,15) is not needed?
  • 192(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18