• 198(current)
Release skin helper service
Hi marcelveldt,

I've noticed Episodes Airing Today are displaying episodes a day ahead.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2017-01-04, 23:17)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-31, 22:32)im85288 Wrote: In the skin helper widgets with the uniqueid additions, I think you meant to have the version number as >16 to get krytpon for example:

Yeah, sorry. Just fixed it.

No worries, last time I checked though it was not working even after the latest changes I made for krypton ratings in the kodi addon. If you get a chance can you check it works for you, Thanks
Hi Marcel,

Just noticed thousands of instances of this error in my log file, I'm doing a music re-scan at the moment:

Code:
13:46:11.584 T:5288   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.kodi_monitor ! --> str() takes at most 1 argument (2 given)
13:46:11.770 T:5288 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "E:\Kodi\Krypton\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\kodi_monitor.py", line 55, in onNotification
                                                self.process_db_update(mediatype, dbid, transaction)
                                              File "E:\Kodi\Krypton\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\kodi_monitor.py", line 135, in process_db_update
                                                song["disc"], ignore_cache=True))
                                            TypeError: str() takes at most 1 argument (2 given)
13:46:11.770 T:5288   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.kodi_monitor ! --> str() takes at most 1 argument (2 given)
13:46:11.913 T:5288 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "E:\Kodi\Krypton\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\kodi_monitor.py", line 55, in onNotification
                                              File "E:\Kodi\Krypton\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\kodi_monitor.py", line 135, in process_db_update
13:46:11.913 T:5288   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.kodi_monitor ! --> str() takes at most 1 argument (2 given)
13:46:12.056 T:5288 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
13:46:12.056 T:5288   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.kodi_monitor ! --> str() takes at most 1 argument (2 given)
13:46:12.258 T:5288 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
13:46:12.258 T:5288   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.kodi_monitor ! --> str() takes at most 1 argument (2 given)

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
@marcelveldt
Just wanted to say sorry for wasting your time I looked at the readme again not sure why I didn't see how to use this before, just wanted to say thank for the awesome.e scripts.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Mike,service was in trouble...now is ok.
Code:
http://theaudiodb.com/
The service is unavailable.

Marcel future request Smile

Can you from string script.module.skin.helper.artutils for movies and tvshow
to use string all poster from Fanarttv (already is in simplecache.db) and
create folder for extraposters only if the directory doesn't exist at all.Similar like extrafanarts.....

Create property for this ,and user can use as multiimage.With limatation of 10 poster.
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraPosters)

widget with multiimage poster will be more dynamic.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-08-16, 11:46)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-16, 03:11)djhifi Wrote: I have a request, regarding automation. Is it possible in the future, to implement a way that the script scans all the database and fetches animated posters for previous entrances?

I have 5000+ movies and growing, the simple thought of manually pulling the context menu to check for individual animated posters on 95% of the collection....gives me nightmares.

This is already implemented. If the video database is updated (e.g. when a new movie is added), the script will check all movies in the background and precache the animated art.

Hi,

I'm using MQ7 which I think is using this script, however I have to manually set the animated posters. I think this is because I'm also using PlexKodiConnect to sync the database, so maybe its conflicting with this script somehow. PlexKodiConnect is great, so I was wondering if there is a way to make the two work together?

Thx
Thanks, this is amazing - great work!

Is there a way to have say the recently played movies widget only load from a specific source?
(2017-01-08, 09:31)bogez Wrote: Thanks, this is amazing - great work!

Is there a way to have say the recently played movies widget only load from a specific source?

I managed to get this working using a smart playlist and adding it to the playlists in the mod for estuary. Seems to work.
with the new skinhelper, I read that the webserver service isn't used anymore, so I tried to replace every http-request with other INFO-code.

1.DialogPVRInfo:
I can't get Posters, Fanart etc to work.

With skinhelper x.100 I used this:
Code:
http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=$INFO[ListItem.Label]&type=poster,thumb
which worked for recordings (VDR). FanArt etc. was working also.

In x.141 this doesn't work. Skinhelper doesn't get any Poster for a recording.
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Poster)]

2. to get ClearArt for Live-TV in x.100:
Code:
http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]&type=clearart,banner,poster
and this gave for every "VideoPlayer.Title" the correct image (if there is one). If I go through the channels without switching it was correct also.

with x.141 I used
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ClearArt)]
which gives the ClearArt only for the actual program even if I go through channels without switching.

3. Is there any replacement for
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ChannelLogo)]
both for Recordings and EPG/Guide

4. Wiki -> Artwork
"Fanart" is missing. Shouldn't it be added or is "Fanart" replaces by "Landscape"? There is only "AnimatedFanart"

Can anyone help me and give me a hint?
Thx

Edit:
5. Wiki -> Settings -> EnableExtendedArt / EnableAnimatedPosters
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...i/Settings
In both sections, the text says "Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnableMusicArt)". This should be "Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnableExtendedArt)" or "Skin.SetBool(EnableAnimatedPosters)"
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hi Solo,

have you enable the skin bool for pvr: https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...ties---PVR
Hi Marcel,

When you have the time could you see if it's possible for a new music property for Album Runtime / Duration?, something like

SkinHelper.ListItem.AlbumDuration ? Total duration of all tracks in an album.

Thanks,

Mike.
Alphabet picker broken?

Latest Krypton beta, checked on Titan skin, picker not moving list to required letter.
(2017-01-08, 12:25)Solo0815 Wrote: With skinhelper x.100 I used this:
Code:
http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=$INFO[ListItem.Label]&type=poster,thumb
Try with this (working ok,but have error when string isn't populate)
Code:
http://localhost:52307/getartwork&title=$INFO[Listitem.Title]&type=banner
(2017-01-08, 12:25)Solo0815 Wrote: 3. Is there any replacement for
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ChannelLogo)]
Yes, but dont working
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ChannelLogo)]
(2017-01-08, 20:01)Angelinas Wrote: Try with this (working ok,but have error when string isn't populate)
Code:
Thx, I got also many errors. That's why I wanted to replace it with $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Poster)]

(2017-01-08, 20:01)Angelinas Wrote: Yes, but dont working
Code:
Is this a Bug?
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-01-08, 20:24)Solo0815 Wrote:
Code:
Thx, I got also many errors. That's why I wanted to replace it with $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Poster)]
But only this Art work for list, I use for PVR in list

(2017-01-08, 20:24)Solo0815 Wrote:
Code:
Is this a Bug?

Not bug, just script dont show art,All strings are in simplecache.db.
artutils.get_channellogo.tv1 have data "u'C:\\XBMC\\Logo SF\\TV1.png'" from mine folder
  • 198(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18