• 20(current)
Change Username
Done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hey there
I 'm not able to see my profile direct. Where I can get the direct link of my profile. I got some links but it says me to login?
(2019-11-27, 10:57)ayeshasalman Wrote: I got some links but it says me to login?
They are not links from the Kodi forum as you are already logged in.
So which links are they?

Secondly, you have an avatar for a commercial website.
Promoting a commercial website is not allowed here as per the forum rules.
I suggest you change your avatar and remove your website link before we do it for you.
(2019-11-27, 13:22)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-11-27, 10:57)ayeshasalman Wrote: I got some links but it says me to login?
They are not links from the Kodi forum as you are already logged in.
So which links are they?

Secondly, you have an avatar for a commercial website.
Promoting a commercial website is not allowed here as per the forum rules.
I suggest you change your avatar and remove your website link before we do it for you. 
Hi Admin

Thanks for letting me know, I have removed the link and as well as my profile picture. And I really apologize for that.
Thanks
It's been a long run with this username, but the joke has played itself out.

Could you change my username to "inkblot" (if it's not taken)?
Thanks all!
inkblot is already taken
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Doh! I'll stick with this for now until I can come up with something else. Thanks @Karellen
@runningnaked

"Runningwithclothes" would be a viable alternative...
hi! is it possible to change the username to "geek-baba"
Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-03-01, 18:35)DarrenHill Wrote: Done

Thank you!
Please change my Username to - exitguy
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Someone complained that I should not have Linux in my name because I don't know very much about it, and also xbmc is long gone, so can I change it to something like "oldtvwatcher"?  Thanks.
changed it.
for the record, you're welcome to use whatever name you see fit.
also, there's nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0