• 8(current)
Release Digital Clock Screensaver 6.0.5 (Update 2.1.2024)
(2017-02-07, 00:06)rafikW Wrote: Would like to report that on Odroid-C2 running LibreELEC CPU Temperature is properly dispalyed.
If you can please make "CPU Usage" field wider as now it is shown for example like this: "CPU0: 12.1% CPU1:1.0% CPU2:29.0% C...."
Apart of that now your screensaver is just PERFECT.
Once again: THANKS A LOT.

This is addressed in the next update.
Basically the text will go: CPU: 12.1% 1.0% 2.29% 4.45%
I have made it so that the screensaver supports 1,2,4 and 8 core CPUs.
Digital Clock Screensaver with a lot of options - check it out!
New release!
- Better representation of CPU usage on multiple core systems
It be nice to have an option to choose a font. Also, transition effects would be nice when you have background slideshow enabled. Even just a simple fade. Thanks
(2017-03-13, 03:08)theGuillaume Wrote: It be nice to have an option to choose a font. Also, transition effects would be nice when you have background slideshow enabled. Even just a simple fade. Thanks

Addons can't define their fonts or font sizes, therefore addon developers are restricted to using fonts and font sizes defined by the current skin.
There is a fade effect, it's currently set to 500ms.
I would like to request an option for the now playing display. Please provide me the option to show as "Artist - Title" rather than switching back and forth.

I would also like to add support for the ability to display album art while playing, but realize that may be too difficult to implement, or simply considered beyond the scope of your plans for this screensaver.

Thanks!
(2017-04-17, 05:01)BeefJerky Wrote: I would like to request an option for the now playing display. Please provide me the option to show as "Artist - Title" rather than switching back and forth.
I would also like to add support for the ability to display album art while playing, but realize that may be too difficult to implement, or simply considered beyond the scope of your plans for this screensaver.
Thanks!

Hi!
That option doesn't exist since it would be too much text on the screen, example: Aerosmith - I don't want to miss a thing, this won't show since it's too big, I've tried scrolling text option but it doesn't work.
Defining a smaller font size for that text will make it too small, of course if skin allows this, so I can't help you with that, sorry.

Album art should be shown, you just have to enable it, it's under Additional information -> Enable album art.
Let me know if that's what you were looking for.
I understand. How about an option to show the artist and title on two separate lines, one below the other? That would still do what I want, and shouldn't have an issue with text being cut off. This is really the only thing missing for me in this awesome screensaver. Thanks!
(2017-04-17, 16:56)BeefJerky Wrote: I understand. How about an option to show the artist and title on two separate lines, one below the other? That would still do what I want, and shouldn't have an issue with text being cut off. This is really the only thing missing for me in this awesome screensaver. Thanks!
I'll think about it, since a change like this requires me to change files for all the skins and the code too.
Glad you like the screensaver!
Hmmm, one other thought, which could work for me. Would it possible to replace the date line with the artist or title line? That way it's the same amount of lines, but still display the artist and title on two separate lines. Or would that not make any difference from a code standpoint? I'm not a programmer, so I don't know. Thanks for considering it!
(2017-04-17, 17:36)BeefJerky Wrote: Hmmm, one other thought, which could work for me. Would it possible to replace the date line with the artist or title line? That way it's the same amount of lines, but still display the artist and title on two separate lines. Or would that not make any difference from a code standpoint? I'm not a programmer, so I don't know. Thanks for considering it!

It does change the code since the date text is always date.
On the other hand the info text (artist, song, etc) changes according to the options you enabled.
So technically I can show artist where the date is, but the lower text will still change if you selected other options, I guess that defeats the purpose.
I could get it to do what you want in case where no additional options have been enabled and the date is disabled.
Of course I'll have to take a look at this since the code was written in a specific way dealing with every element separately.
Ahh okay. As I said, I'm not a coder, so I'm not sure how different things may affect it from your end. I appreciate you considering it, and if you can do something like what I want, great! If not, I understand. Thanks!
New release!
- Added support for Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin
Just insalled latest version.
Last was from beginning of this year.
But now the size of the clock changed. It is very small and look little bit strange like 12 : 45 for example
Is it possible to increase the size?
I use osmc and this screen saver as digital picture frame.
(2017-09-08, 17:08)marco0815 Wrote: Just insalled latest version.
Last was from beginning of this year.
But now the size of the clock changed. It is very small and look little bit strange like 12 : 45 for example
Is it possible to increase the size?
I use osmc and this screen saver as digital picture frame.

So you use the OSMC skin?
YesI updated whole osmc and because of that the skin changed. Just found it out.
Changed it back to default and all is fine.
Is it possible to use osmc skin and a "normal" size of the clock like default?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Digital Clock Screensaver 6.0.5 (Update 2.1.2024)5