• 39(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
Dear jurialmunkey.

First of all amazing job! I just love your skin easy simple clean and user friendly.

I have encountered some issues will playing with it. please tell me what you think maybe I did somthing wrong.

1.For some reason I can't get the "media flags" options to work. it just doesn't show up.
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/735x41...WIw16y.png

2. "Widget posters" I dont have any widgets beside Deafult and Always (no spining disc.. and others if ther is Sad).
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/735x41...KGzCvJ.png

3.When I use the Home bar style as Test only I dont get the RSS Feeds. (suggestion you can shrink the top a little bit it will look nicer to my opinion.)
4."Show tile colour on unfocused tiles" Doesn't work in Text only mode.
5.*Request* Is it possible to start preview text scrolling after delay (like 2 sec or something) in Spotlight?
6.*Request* Can you add an option to color 1 tile so it will be always at the selected color even if you dont focus on him? (I'm interested of coloring Power in red always)
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/735x41...1sgtQ1.png

7.*Request* How can I change to boundaries for the RSS Feeds?
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/735x41...fPcwyl.png

Bdw i'm using version 9.45

So.. What do you think?

Thank you again for that wonderful skin and great day to all.

Avia Yefet.
Hi all,

Firstly fantastic skin!

I have just finally given up with WMC and Emby and I am trying to get Kodi set up how I like it.

I have got my video library split into different nodes and these all work how I would like them when I browse though the 'Videos' option with all of the recently added etc all set up.

What I would like to setup please is the the 'Movies' and 'TV Shows' HUBs from the main menu, to open with the nice submenus but these and all information limited to a single node only.

Thank you!
amazing skin, update looks fantastic!
For some reason, my under Appearance/Skins, the Fonts option is greyed out, and I can't change font, thus making Hebrew text unreadable.
Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!
Zohan99.

Yes. you can fix this easily just add fonts to the skin and it will support hebrew
I have already added heb support to mine so if you need help just ask.

Avia.
(2016-01-03, 08:13)xAyx Wrote: Zohan99.

Yes. you can fix this easily just add fonts to the skin and it will support hebrew
I have already added heb support to mine so if you need help just ask.

Avia.

Hi Avia,

Would love some information, as everything I have tried doesn't seem to work..
On my laptop with Windows 10 installed, I have the option to switch to Arial and other Default Hebrew fonts.
On another Win10 machine, I don't have this option.

Thanks!
Zohan99.

1. You need to copy your fonts to the skin font folder (%AppData%\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.eminence2\fonts\)
2. After that you need to edit the font.xml file located in (%AppData%\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.eminence2\16x9\)
3. And finley you need to edit the language .po file located in (%AppData%\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.eminence2.heb.supported-master\language)

If you will do all the steps properly the Font section on settings will show all the fonts you added.

Avia.
What is the difference between Eminence and Eminence 2.0? Is it simply to make clear 2.0 is for Jarvis?
I do see the design has changed a bit. I love Eminence (1) and I am very grateful for all the hard work you did so far, amazing to see you continue the development!
Hats off jurialmunkey! Great piece of work. I've been using Eminence on my Android box Kodi setup for almost a year now, it's really a great skin to use with a remote. I'm glad there'll be a version 2 for jarvis, thank you!
very nice. tried it yesterday with test build openelec karvis. runs great but some error couln't post debug sorry.

- when chance top transparante view on main menu it didn't worl.

and i hope that what paranoidjack is doing in de mod you will include these things thats great too.
Great work jurialmunkey,

Could you please try and fix the slight pause when bring up the menu while watching movies/TV shows. I have tested 8 skins.Eminence 2.0 is the only on that does this.

The slight pause happens on my high spec iMac,Minix plus and Nvidia Shield TV.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-01-09, 03:13)Blurayx Wrote: Great work jurialmunkey,

Could you please try and fix the slight pause when bring up the menu while watching movies/TV shows. I have tested 8 skins.Eminence 2.0 is the only on that does this.

Thanks

I don't have this problem. Tested on iMac high spec Retina 5K and Intel NUC with OpenElec.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-01-09, 04:41)Guilouz Wrote:

Thanks

I don't have this problem. Tested on iMac high spec Retina 5K and Intel NUC with OpenElec.
Too be honest my high spec iMac is not bad but it's there. But definitely it can clearly be seen on the NSTV & Minix plus. I m hopping someone with a NSTV or Minix plus can confirm this.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
(2016-01-09, 23:52)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-01-09, 04:41)Guilouz Wrote:

Thanks

Too be honest my hi spec iMac is not bad but it's there. But definitely it can clearly be seen on the NSTV & Minix plus. I m hopping someone with a NSTV or Minix plus can confirm this.

Confirmed on Nvidia Shield TV. To be honest it may be like the info bar on music disappearing after a few seconds. It looks like Android OS handles things a little different to most other OS. So my question is can people running android please test if there is this slight pause present and also if the info bar on the music osd disappears after a few seconds and likewise people running Windows etc to see if this is an android issue or not.
(2016-01-10, 02:20)tdbegley Wrote:
(2016-01-09, 23:52)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-01-09, 04:41)Guilouz Wrote: I don't have this problem. Tested on iMac high spec Retina 5K and Intel NUC with OpenElec.
Too be honest my hi spec iMac is not bad but it's there. But definitely it can clearly be seen on the NSTV & Minix plus. I m hopping someone with a NSTV or Minix plus can confirm this.

Confirmed on Nvidia Shield TV. To be honest it may be like the info bar on music disappearing after a few seconds. It looks like Android OS handles things a little different to most other OS. So my question is can people running android please test if there is this slight pause present and also if the info bar on the music osd disappears after a few seconds and likewise people running Windows etc to see if this is an android issue or not.

Hi Guilouz,

Thanks for confirming the issue. Glad i'm not the only one. As I said in a previous post, I tested about 8 skins and this is the only one that does this. I hope it can be fixed because it's my favourite skin.

Thanks
FYI, this isn't really an Eminence 2.0 issue. The slight pause arises because skin images haven't been stored using TexturePacker for efficient access. This is true of most skins you install straight from a git archive. Usually when the skins are released to a Kodi repo they will include the Textures.xbt file with packed images.

If you're really bothered by the pause you can build the packed file yourself and place it in the addons/skin.eminence.2/media folder. For example, here is the texture file I just built for the current git master branch I use on Jarvis: Textures.xbt.

Or you could just wait for jurialmunkey to officially release the skin, which might be soon since Kodi Jarvis is getting to the RC stage. Smile
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9