• 82(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
Why is play video minimized in PVR broken?
I'm talking about the right upper corner where channel plays there first (minimized). Can't get it work. Anyone?
Kodi 17.3

Same function works fine on Unity skin. So why not here anymore?
Hi everyone,

Firstly sorry about my poor english, and thanks for this fantastic skin.

I want to introduce a little change to the skin. In the channel list, epg, and in all part where appear information about the channel you are watching, I would like to incluide more information, only appear the name of program, like nº episode and the second description of the show, like this,

Now appear,

Channel x Game of throne

and I want to change like this,

Channel x Game of throne S7E7 'The Dragon and the Wolf'

I think I have to change some .xml files, but I have not idea wich one, can someone tell me which xml file and the line/s I have to change?

Thanks in advance,
I'm not sure if this has always been this way and I just haven't noticed it, but the date at the top of the screen is not being displayed in the proper format for me. Right now, it says "Wednesday, 13 September, 2017", even though my KODI settings are set to my regional setting of "Wednesday, September 13, 2017". I have tried making several different settings within the KODI settings, and it doesn't seem to change the display when using Eminence. I looked through the skin settings, but I didn't see anything to affect this. Am I just missing it? Or does the skin not use the KODI long date format settings? Changing the time format does seem to work in Eminence, but not the long date format. Thank you for your help!
@jurialmunkey, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but with the Eminence 2.0 skin, is there a way, either in the settings or config to keep a persistent submenu in order to use the skin for touch devices?

Love the skin and would love to be able to use my home build on tablets too.

If it helps I'm running Kodi V17.4
Hi,

thanks for the hard work with the skin, really love it.

Would it be possible to allow some context options that are not currently visible when launched from a widget? I was thinking specially the play trailer or the movie/tv show info ones. Would be great to be able to access them from the widget directly.
I also tried to add the "Last episode" addon data as a widget but it doesn't appear in the list of video addons to select it. Is there any reason for it I don't know about? I'm currently using the "In progress" widget but that links to the currently watching season of the tv show selected and doesn't show not currently started shows. I would like to launch directly the next episode and be able to select tv shows not yet started.
Lastly, I don't know whether this is a bug or something I didn't configure properly. I have a couple of menus where I want to add a widget for each submenu option. I've done that for one menu where the submenu options are movies and tv shows and they work fine. But I added another submenu where each option was a section of an addon and the widget the content of it. When I do this, all the widgets default to the default widget. I've tried adding a section of the addon directly as a widget to a menu and it works fine so I guess it's a problem when they are added directly to a submenu.

Thanks a lot.
I have 2 really annoying issues with this skin.

issue 1: i have a 4k tv, the skin shows a flaw, some random lines under the home button at the top & on a widget. (because of the diagonal design)

issue 2: the skin will not allow me to set it to 1080p whilst keeping 60fps on my Nvidia Shield - I understand it could also be either my 4k tv or the shield that is at fault here. (when i set it to 1920x1080 in settings, it sets the framerate to a maximum of 30fps which is extremely slow & laggy)

but if issue 1 didnt show flaws on 4k resolution, issue 2 wouldnt even be an issue as id just use 4k resolution within kodi. lol

any advice?
(2017-09-21, 22:22)hellequin67 Wrote: @jurialmunkey, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but with the Eminence 2.0 skin, is there a way, either in the settings or config to keep a persistent submenu in order to use the skin for touch devices?

Love the skin and would love to be able to use my home build on tablets too.

If it helps I'm running Kodi V17.4
This too, the skin needs an invisible button to bring up the sub menus.

ie. Tapping anywhere near the top brings up the sub menu.
Hi everyone,

how can i change the colour of the 'Main-Panel' within the skin?

default is grey, id like to make it a darker black.

do i just edit one of the xml files within the skin? - if so, which one?

(2017-12-01, 15:00)chrisjcks Wrote: Hi everyone,

how can i change the colour of the 'Main-Panel' within the skin?

default is grey, id like to make it a darker black.

do i just edit one of the xml files within the skin? - if so, which one?

In skin.eminence.2/colors/defaults.xml change the ARGB hex value for "ObjectBackground" and then reload skin from power menu to see your changes.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Re: ChangeLog

If I use default skin in Kodi 17.6, and I go to an Addon, there is an option "Click here for latest changes" which shows the ChangeLog (I know, has moved to addon.xml).

If I use this great skin, Eminence 2.0, I do not see the option for that.

I looked on skin settings and such, but I cant seem to find a way to enable or view that.

Am I missing something ?

Thanks.
Hi
I have now a strange behaviour.
Eminence skin always worked great for me but as I more and more had problems with the Artwork Downloader I switched to Beef Artwork.
With that one I had even more fanarts and so one...
Onfurtunately on the main screen (menu screen) where you se random fanarts in the background nearly for now user something was showed up... So I decided do kill the new artwork system an come back to the old one.
He downloaded several tousand files but still nothing used in the background.
How can such thing be possible?
Is there a special file he is looking for? Doesn’t the skin look anymore in the extrafanart even if activated?
Or what could have happenend after a complete refresh of the movies/artwork downloader?

Any ideas are welcome...
I love this skin and I would like to install it also on Kodi  18.0-Leia on my Xbox One.
It is not in the list of available skins when trying to download. When installing from ZIP file I recieve the error that dependencies are not met.

I hope it wil be available soon, or perhaps there is another way to get it to run?

thanks in advance.
I really love the view in this screenshot. How do I make it so its always the default view while a video is actually playing?

By default, if I hit select while watching a video, a small bar with just the progress shows up. If I hit the down arrow, it changes to this info view.

How can I mod Eminence or set it to always show this view regardless if the video is paused or not?

|Kodi: Nvidia Shield 2019|Media Server: Unraid 40TB|TV Tuner: HDHR Prime|Server Apps: TVHeadend w/ Cablecard (FIOS), Plex (Kodi backend), Radarr, Sonarr
(2016-03-15, 06:35)JonSnow88 Wrote: Two questions:

1) How do you set the home screen spotlight to recently added movies?
2) Anyway to remove x movies, x tv shows from the header? Without disabling it completely, I like to see the header in the sub menu's but do not want to see how many movies or tv shows i have.

EDIT: Figured out the answer to question 1, still unsure about 2.

I'm also unable to set a background image for weather or any similar items that allows you to do so.

I know this is a very old post, but how to do question 1? I'd like to set to unwatched movies.
@jurialmunkey : i can't contact you direct .... could you please take a look here : https://mrmc.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=181&p=17020

I'm using one rpi with Kodi and one atv with mrmc ... would be great if you allow usage of Eminence 2.0 on mrmc so we can use it on the atv too ....

Thanks in advance
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9