• 92(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
This skin looks great! Info Icons view is so much nicer than the stock skin, but there is one feature that I'm missing dearly. I get "no information available" where I think the plot should be. I've used Tinymediamanager to create nfo files, and the thumbnails do work. Is there a setting I need to change in order to make this work?
Hello all user of Eminence skin and @jurialmunkey .
After my first use of Eminence skin, this one come to my daily skin.
I really apreciate it and with the Kodi Matrix realease I Know I must switch to another one, but after many years with Eminence it's really difficult to switch (I try Arctic Horizon but the look and feels was not really the same.....)

But for the moment I have a problem with Eminence, 
I try some other skin (last one are Arctic Horizon, and 2 Arctic Zephir mods : Artic Zephyr 2 pkscout mod and Arctic Zephyr: Leia-MOD), and some skin setting on it.
But I was unable to change skin for the moment and switch back to Eminence 2.

But when I come back to Eminence 2 I have lost the Hubs screen

How can I re enable it??
I find where is my problem. In home menu customisation, i don't point hub categories (movie tv show....) but directly on movie or tv show, so the skin (and kodi) work as the setting meen and directly go in this section whitout the hubs screen.....
Sorry for this mistake.
(2020-09-23, 20:40)MrPatate Wrote: I find where is my problem. In home menu customisation, i don't point hub categories (movie tv show....) but directly on movie or tv show, so the skin (and kodi) work as the setting meen and directly go in this section whitout the hubs screen.....
Sorry for this mistake.

Where can I list a bug in the skin which is my preferred skin for sure! Only one issue when using plex Addon from kodi official repo the osd window won’t close when playing a plex video. Can this be fixed? Thank you!
(2020-11-12, 08:24)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2020-09-23, 20:40)MrPatate Wrote: I find where is my problem. In home menu customisation, i don't point hub categories (movie tv show....) but directly on movie or tv show, so the skin (and kodi) work as the setting meen and directly go in this section whitout the hubs screen.....
Sorry for this mistake.

Where can I list a bug in the skin which is my preferred skin for sure! Only one issue when using plex Addon from kodi official repo the osd window won’t close when playing a plex video. Can this be fixed? Thank you!

Log are here to help the bug purchase, but I can't read it to help you.
In his normal function the osd won't completely cllose up after a pause / resume, it left the play pause stop.... button of the osd, only way to close completely the osd is to pull down button on your remote (don't know other method....)
(2020-11-12, 17:53)MrPatate Wrote:
(2020-11-12, 08:24)derrgoo123 Wrote:
Sorry for this mistake.

Log are here to help the bug purchase, but I can't read it to help you.
In his normal function the osd won't completely cllose up after a pause / resume, it left the play pause stop.... button of the osd, only way to close completely the osd is to pull down button on your remote (don't know other method....)

Sorry for delay in responding. The normal screen will close but if I play a plex with authorized add on from kodi repo it stays open and shows black bars. I tried to click down on remote but this just opens movie time line. This is the only skin that happens but this is my favorite skin Smile. The fastest if you use a firestick.
Is Eminence supported in Kodi Matrix? My Shield just upgraded Kodi from Leia to Matrix and now Eminence doesn't work. It's my favorite skin and does everything I want, so just wondering.

Thanks
(2021-02-22, 06:01)mister_eff Wrote: Is Eminence supported in Kodi Matrix? My Shield just upgraded Kodi from Leia to Matrix and now Eminence doesn't work. It's my favorite skin and does everything I want, so just wondering.

Thanks

As I have heard no. Will stop at 18.9. Should turn your auto updates off if you want to keep after reloading 18.9.
(2021-02-22, 06:08)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 06:01)mister_eff Wrote: Is Eminence supported in Kodi Matrix? My Shield just upgraded Kodi from Leia to Matrix and now Eminence doesn't work. It's my favorite skin and does everything I want, so just wondering.

Thanks

As I have heard no. Will stop at 18.9. Should turn your auto updates off if you want to keep after reloading 18.9.
this is so sad. this was my all time favourite skin, used it for years. Now I either stop using it, or stop upgrading kodi.
(2021-02-22, 06:08)derrgoo123 Wrote:

Thanks

Thanks. That's unfortunate as Eminence is really good. I think I'll want to keep upgrading Kodi because Dolby Vision playback is still getting worked on. Out of the readily-downloadable skins for Matrix, I found Aeon Nox to be pretty good and customizable for the things I want it to do.
Yea I agree. Eminence Has been the fastest skin with widgets I have used but the original dev stopped updating long ago. Who knows hopefully someone will update but not the original dev I don’t think.
Will Eminence get an update to work in Kodi 19 (Matrix)?
(2021-02-24, 00:39)trymeout Wrote: Will Eminence get an update to work in Kodi 19 (Matrix)?

I sure hope so, it's my favorite skin and I haven't liked any of the Matrix ones so sticking with v18 for now.
Same problem for me, Eminensce still one skin I really love, using it every day on my shied and very pleasant to navigate on the sections, but with the upgrade of kodi, I know than this skin is no compatible.
Already try some (many) other skin and don't have the sae look and feel than this one.
So for the moment i still on kodi 18.9, but I know the developper won't upgrade this skin (too many dependances changes with the kodi upgrade) and I don't know ow many tile I can wait with an 'old' version, due tu new addon orther new feature of new kodi rekease.....
What's the difference between Eminence 2.0 and the Eminence (v1?) skin that can be downloaded through the Skins menu in Kodi itself?
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9