Cocktail - A cocktail browser and screensaver for Kodi
Hmm weird one! I'll check the API

EDIT: Should be fixed now. I tried to make a more effecient random mysql statement and it was causing float errors. I've reverted it back to the simple way now.
Heyda zag,

thanks a lot for that very quick fix.
I checked by using the web browser agaist teh endpoint and it looks OK again.
I'll be back with results from "real testing" once I'm back in front of the HTPC - may take some days as I'm on the road.

Again, thanks a ton!
Thomas
Hi zag,

I'm terribly sorry it took me so long to get back.
In case you assumed the fix to be okay by the lack of feedback from me - you were right. Smile
In short: It (again) works like a charm.

Thanks a ton for the quick fix and your immediate support. And for the screensaver in general of course.

BTW - is there a way to support localisation, or at least plans to do so?
I mean, providing means to enable translating ingredients, recipe and stuff to different languages?

Cheers,
Thomas
Cool, yes translatable ingredients and measures is on the road-map. Not too sure when it will be done though, i'm working on a food database right now Wink
Right I've uploaded high quality images of all the ingredients(all 272 of them) now so this Add-on should really shine!

Also added some non alcoholic cocktail pictures.

Its surprisingly easy to find cocktail pictures on google images if you search for the ingredients combined. Then upload to the site Wink

All categories now have the first 8 images uploaded so the add-on looks very nice now Smile

Only request I have is when there is no image available on the details screen, to maybe show the glass type instead of the generic tumbler glass.
@zag do you know that site that suggests a cocktail based on the movie you are going to watch? That could be a great idea to make a context menu addon for the library items. Problem is I cant really remember the name of the site

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk
Not sure, I did find http://drinkify.org/ for music, but its a bit simple. I'm sure we could do better than that Smile

Maybe we could store IMDB numbers on thecocktaildb site and just lookup via the api with that. Should be pretty easy to impliment
(2016-09-01, 11:45)zag Wrote: All categories now have the first 8 images uploaded so the add-on looks very nice now Smile

Only request I have is when there is no image available on the details screen, to maybe show the glass type instead of the generic tumbler glass.

If you can get me some 700x700 nice pictures for the "non-available" drink images it would be cool. I am fixing now the load the football panel is causing on thesportsdb.
I love this add-on and use it in my home bar for when we want to try new drinks or needing a new shot. I use it on a dedicated Rpi in a case with a 7" touchscreen. How hard would it be to add a dedicated "back" button on all the screens? This would make things much easier as holding your finger in the upper left corner can be frustrating at times, especially when you have a fair amount of alcohol in your system.
(2016-12-24, 08:51)Singleish Wrote: I love this add-on and use it in my home bar for when we want to try new drinks or needing a new shot. I use it on a dedicated Rpi in a case with a 7" touchscreen. How hard would it be to add a dedicated "back" button on all the screens? This would make things much easier as holding your finger in the upper left corner can be frustrating at times, especially when you have a fair amount of alcohol in your system.

That's a nice suggestion will add it Smile
Version 1.1.0 10/2/2017
- Fix screensaver errors
- Fixes to skinning
- Added ingredient descriptions
- Added back button (hidden by default)
- New icon
- Added screenshots

source: https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scripts/pull/434/files

Should be available on the next couple of days
Every cocktail now has an image.

This Add-on now looks amazing if I do say so Smile