• 31(current)
WeTek Core (24p HD Netflix / HD Audio / Lollipop / OpenELEC / 4K / HEVC)
What's the boot time on this device? You know as in how long does it take the device to boot up after being cut from power? And how long does it take to return from standy mode?

EDIT: Oh and another thing: Does is always take this long for video playback to start?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...qTwFuIIpy8

Kodi on my laptop starts the playback instantly without showing just a black screen for 2-3s like in this video.
that black screen is the framerate switch, boot time (after first boot or a factory reset where apk are compiled) takes 30/35 seconds. But if you put it in standby it's instant.
Hi all! I'm a new member with a new wetek core. I'm quite happy with it, no bugs yet but i haven't played enough to judge. I have a couple of questions...
1 How to turn off the air mouse once activated.
2 I have some trouble with the kodi iptv simple client, audio video are not in synch so i have to use an android app. Is it related to android kodi 15.2 or what? Could change with Jarvis? If yes i have to unistall 15.2 to use 16.0 beta or i can keep both?
3 i guess wetek core openelec is not out yet, can i use another official/unofficial version? Which one?

Ps sorry for my english
1. You can short press (not keep it pressed or it will start google now) the mic button
2. You can't keep them both but in case you can reinstall the provided kodi by using a file manager and going to /system/vendor/preinstall and clicking on the kodi apk present there. I'd try playing with advancedsettings.xml pvr audio/video cache. I have not used simpleiptv but tvheadend and audio is always on sync
3. It's been posted a testing image in wetek forum
wrxtasy, you said (page 1):

Boot into OpenELEC / Kodi Isengard 15.2 when you Click a micro SDHC card into it's slot and power up the device. Fast and works nicely indeed. Quality OpenELEC images are fast on AMLogic S8xx devices.

Where is that Openelec image?. I need an openelec image with Isengard, not Jarvis. That's because I share my database between devices (Wetek Play is one of them). It is very important for me.
Will it be ready in the future? If not, what can I do if I cann't upgrade my Wetek Play to Jarvis yet?
1. press the mic button to deactivate the air mouse
2. not sure about IPTV, but remove kodi 15 before trying kodi 16
3. http://openelec.tv/forum/146-wetek-play/...ore#153398
Thanks for the quick answer. Well 30 seconds is OK I guess. My laptop takes that long as well for its first boot.

Would anybody mind making a short clip of him using some streaming apps like Netflix? I just wanna see the UI speed and the video playback for a few seconds.
@Pillendreher
https://youtu.be/aQyp8S0evVo?t=1m18s
this video is from August but just to see what Netflix looks like
(2015-12-11, 00:18)mr.Gru Wrote: 1. press the mic button to deactivate the air mouse
2. not sure about IPTV, but remove kodi 15 before trying kodi 16
3. http://openelec.tv/forum/146-wetek-play/...ore#153398

Thank you!

I'll use the oe Jarvis to check the iptv client, I'll also try to play with advancedsetting.xml ( Thanks Christian)
try sometihng like this:
Code:
<pvr>
         <minvideocachelevel>10</minvideocachelevel>
         <minaudiocachelevel>10</minaudiocachelevel>
         <cacheindvdplayer>true</cacheindvdplayer>
</pvr>

this worked for my KODI/Ubuntu system with simpleIPTV
(2015-12-11, 00:29)ChristianTroy Wrote: @Pillendreher
https://youtu.be/aQyp8S0evVo?t=1m18s
this video is from August but just to see what Netflix looks like

Thx for the link. Yeah that looks quite neat.

Btw: Has there been any progress on integrating those streaming apps into the Kodi library? At first I thought one could create strm files that pointed to the website for the content and the app would intercept that request by the browser and start the content itself, but I don't know if those apps behave like that. Another thing that could be done is just to point Kodi to the app for shows and episodes via an strm file.
Just for info...
mpeg4 is currently using ffmpeg Software decoding in Kodi.

Koying is against re-enabling mpeg4 Hardware decoding in Kodi Android.
This however is not why HCarvalho is having problems, its the VBR encoding on the file itself that is the issue with all AMLogic devices.

BIG TIP:- to get rid of the annoying conflicting Air Mouse when operating Kodi:

Settings > System > Input Devices > Enable Mouse and Touch Screen Support > Disable

(2015-12-11, 00:50)mr.Gru Wrote: try sometihng like this:
Code:
<pvr>
         <minvideocachelevel>10</minvideocachelevel>
         <minaudiocachelevel>10</minaudiocachelevel>
         <cacheindvdplayer>true</cacheindvdplayer>
</pvr>

this worked for my KODI/Ubuntu system with simpleIPTV

Did but nothing change, on the other hand with any android iptv app no problem at all, perfect synch and fast connection. I'll wait OE Jarvis official to try again. Thanks!
Have you integrated these IPTV Android Apps into Kodi favourites ?
(This function is my favourite part of the whole Kodi Android integration) Smile

You can go to Programs > Android Apps > Select App > "C" key or context button > Add to Favourites

(2015-12-11, 00:18)Milkado Wrote: wrxtasy, you said (page 1):

Boot into OpenELEC / Kodi Isengard 15.2 when you Click a micro SDHC card into it's slot and power up the device. Fast and works nicely indeed. Quality OpenELEC images are fast on AMLogic S8xx devices.

Where is that Openelec image?. I need an openelec image with Isengard, not Jarvis. That's because I share my database between devices (Wetek Play is one of them). It is very important for me.
Will it be ready in the future? If not, what can I do if I cann't upgrade my Wetek Play to Jarvis yet?
This came to me from the Codesnake mothership, OE / Kodi 15.2rc3. Its all very stable:
https://mega.nz/#!DlMzXDjQ!VEoKZoZCFrEah...3Qtdx6PAKs

There will be OE Kodi 15.2 final version out soon. I will fire up the compiler and add in a few personal patches for any distro I put out.

• 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Core (24p HD Netflix / HD Audio / Lollipop / OpenELEC / 4K / HEVC)4