Beta tinyMediaManager v2.7 nightly [CLOSED]
Sorry just recognized that I got an error:

22:43:12.776 ERROR org.tinymediamanager.core.movie.tasks.MovieScrapeTask - getTrailers
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.tinymediamanager.core.movie.tasks.MovieScrapeTask$Worker.getTrailers(MovieScrapeTask.java:300) [tmm.jar:2.7-SNAPSHOT]
at org.tinymediamanager.core.movie.tasks.MovieScrapeTask$Worker.run(MovieScrapeTask.java:195) [tmm.jar:2.7-SNAPSHOT]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [na:1.8.0_66]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.8.0_66]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [na:1.8.0_66]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.8.0_66]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [na:1.8.0_66]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.8.0_66]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.8.0_66]
(2015-11-30, 21:23)mlaggner Wrote: @Edworld: the aspect ratio is calculated by the dimension of the video (width/height). You are able to overwrite the size in the media info editor to get the aspect ratio calculated like you want it to (e.g. you have a not cropped video file with black borders, tmm calculates 16:9 as aspect ratio, but the "visible" ratio is 2.35:1)

I figured that out with the beta version, created an excel file to do math for me. The next question is if TMM offers the option of "locking" the nfo file so it doesn't get updated and change the file again to what it is before. Basically, all my movies are 16:9 or 4:3 based on what is read from the mkv file.
@dft i see your problem. ofdb has on some movies no HD trailers (like 720p) and the first trailer in their list appears to be 160p. If we can't detect the desired one, we take the first one. I may change the trailer order from ofdb if possible

@Edworld unless you re-read media info for your library (like if you rebuild your lib from scratch with an empty database) tmm won't overwrite the media info settings in the NFO (because your value is now in the database).
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
@mlaggner Thank you for paying attention to this issue - central to every original version movie fan

(2015-11-30, 21:23)mlaggner Wrote: @mixpc: you want two things here:
a) the audio streams in UPPER CASE in the renamer
b) all subtitle streams also in the renamer

I am afraid we are not able to do that at the moment. We try to create the renamer as powerful as possible without getting too complicated. I may talk to myron what he thinks about this topic, but at the moment I can say: we could add the (embedded) subtitle infos into the name, but making the audio infos UPPER CASE may not happen.
At the moment we have kinda a code freeze for 2.7 to get it finished..

There's two issues I would like to comment upon.
First, the distinction UPPER and lower case is such in order to easliy differentiate what audio and subtitle tracks are embedded into the moviefile just by looking at the moviefile name, which happens to be quite obvious from the examples, by the way.
Second, I have noticed tMM makes use of the <audio><language> and <subtitle><language> tags in .nfo to store details extrated from MediaInfo. Additionally, there's a <languages> tag by the end of the .nfo to store spoken languages in the movie and extrated from the preferred scrapper. The Movie renamer engine token $L outputs the string stored in <languages> tag, which can be edited in the tMM fronted. Then storing say ES EN in Spoken languages (details tab in tMM main screen) would allow the file to be renamed as

\Movies\Avatar (2009)\\Avatar (2009) ES EN.mkv

Yes, Spoken languages was not designed to serve this purpose but, in the meantime, it may come in handy.
(2015-11-27, 13:52)akya Wrote: Noticed one thing though. Local episode thumbs were picked by TMM but the tickmark didn't change in the list. Check screenshot
If I scrape episode again, thumb is identified.

fixed in the next build
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2015-12-01, 20:27)mlaggner Wrote:
(2015-11-27, 13:52)akya Wrote: Noticed one thing though. Local episode thumbs were picked by TMM but the tickmark didn't change in the list. Check screenshot
If I scrape episode again, thumb is identified.

fixed in the next build
Checked and it's good. Found some bugs Tongue
1] Added a movie source. Movie genres aren't getting picked up from existing nfos.
2] "New" tag remains on shows on every start, until the sources are updated. Also New episodes are harder to find with the new tag, especially for someone like me who has 130+ shows in the list.
3] Select any season, episode order on right hand side lists is messed up.
4] Air date of episodes doesn't matches that of what's in the nfo. Not sure what's going on here.. Scraping episode again fixes this but it is reverted back during next start up.

Suggestion: TMM shows the number of TV Shows and episodes at the bottom of the list. Can it show the number of tv shows and episodes in current active filter? For ex, if I filter animation genre from my TV Shows, the number changes to show the count of shows of that genre and episode count.
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

(2015-12-01, 10:54)mlaggner Wrote: @dft i see your problem. ofdb has on some movies no HD trailers (like 720p) and the first trailer in their list appears to be 160p. If we can't detect the desired one, we take the first one. I may change the trailer order from ofdb if possible

Thanks seems to work... So one last thing. For movies I did not find with the 2 German sources I used themoviedb.org. This scraper does not always select the german source....not that problem.... But to change the Trailer for Info I have to double click the movie, go to detail 2 and select the right trailer.
It would be much easier if I could select the correct trailer and check the nfo box in the main overview in the tab with the trailers shown.... There I can only download or watch the trailer... Clicking on the (empty) NFO box does not change....

Mike
(2015-12-02, 11:43)akya Wrote: 1] Added a movie source. Movie genres aren't getting picked up from existing nfos.
2] "New" tag remains on shows on every start, until the sources are updated. Also New episodes are harder to find with the new tag, especially for someone like me who has 130+ shows in the list.
3] Select any season, episode order on right hand side lists is messed up.
4] Air date of episodes doesn't matches that of what's in the nfo. Not sure what's going on here.. Scraping episode again fixes this but it is reverted back during next start up.

Suggestion: TMM shows the number of TV Shows and episodes at the bottom of the list. Can it show the number of tv shows and episodes in current active filter? For ex, if I filter animation genre from my TV Shows, the number changes to show the count of shows of that genre and episode count.

1) fixed in the next build
2) the NEW indicator now behaves different: an episode/movie stays new until you do an update data sources again. This has several advantages (e.g. the command line interace to tmm is more powerful). If you want to see the new episodes, use the new items filter.
3) fixed in the next build
4) can't reproduce that at home. could you give me an example NFO?
5) filtering the tree is a pita.. at the moment I do not know whether that is easily doable or not.. I've put that to the ideas list..
(2015-12-08, 16:44)mlaggner Wrote: 1) fixed in the next build
2) the NEW indicator now behaves different: an episode/movie stays new until you do an update data sources again. This has several advantages (e.g. the command line interace to tmm is more powerful). If you want to see the new episodes, use the new items filter.
3) fixed in the next build
4) can't reproduce that at home. could you give me an example NFO?
5) filtering the tree is a pita.. at the moment I do not know whether that is easily doable or not.. I've put that to the ideas list..

Thanks.
4] Reading the aired date wrong from nfo - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/1/view...on_080.png

okay, that might be a tricky problem..

e.g. 02.12.2010 is parsed to (internally) 02.12.2010 00:00:00 in a specified timezone (has to check which one, but I suppose GMT..).
And if you are in a different time zone (e.g. EST) exactly this point in time was 01.12.2010 07:00pm.

have to check how we can unify this for every one in the world Wink

btw: which timezone do you use? and your dropbox link is not accessible any more..
(2015-12-12, 11:37)mlaggner Wrote: okay, that might be a tricky problem..

e.g. 02.12.2010 is parsed to (internally) 02.12.2010 00:00:00 in a specified timezone (has to check which one, but I suppose GMT..).
And if you are in a different time zone (e.g. EST) exactly this point in time was 01.12.2010 07:00pm.

have to check how we can unify this for every one in the world Wink

btw: which timezone do you use? and your dropbox link is not accessible any more..

Here is the link again - https://www.dropbox.com/s/h23jaqzjxh821g...0.png?dl=0
I am using Asia/Kolkata time zone. i.e. GMT+530

just figured it out - nice finding (that was one of the really hard to find bugs).
a new build is right on its way Wink you may need to scrape the release dates of movies/episodes again (all "Date" objects are affected of this bug)
The aired date issue is solved. Thanks. Came across one more thing. I am assuming when scraping movies, taglines are scraped from tmdb? If thats true, In movie >> scraper setting, if use tmdb is selected, taglines aren't scraped. when the setting is unchecked, taglines are scraped from tmdb successfully. This should be other way round right? Scraping of plot seems to be working as per the selected scraper

this setting is only available for the imdb scraper.
If you don't check this, the tagline will be scraped from imdb; if it is checked, title/original title/plot/tagline will be scraped from tmdb.
And this only works if there is a tagline present in tmdb
In latest nightly (14 Dec) , renaming a movie deletes movie nfo
Edit - temp glitch. Things are good after restart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager v2.7 nightly [CLOSED]0