• 18(current)
Release Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support
Well i tried for hours to setup 2 foscams, one is magically working. The otherone only a exclamation mark . A third generic cam. Tried all sorts of url's. Also url's that play fine in vlc player. Hope someone has some magic tricks or is kind enough to share their experience. Thanks in advance. Its a great add on I would imagine...
Okay, all previews are working now, but, the full cam mode does not working, it keeps saying something about camera not correct.

Is there a wiki? Or some pictures to see what needs to be filled in, in the 3 URL boxes in the settings of the add on?

Also pitty that motion is not supported for generic cam.... But atleast I see some previews on the screen now.

I read the thread and everyone saying it is an amazing add on, so is it moved somewhere ? Why does it seem dead ?
2 years and no development ? Although it works in Kodi 17.0 ! Hmmmzz Cool

So now working only on preview:
- Foscam FI9803P
- Foscam FI9816P
- HIPCAM C9F0SeZ0N0P0L0

I try to find out if all URL boxes need to be filled in, and what the player url is for ?
I am trying to bind the previews to a key on the remote or keyboard, but when i put it in the keyboard xml file nothing happens. I feel so alone in this discusion Sad
I have 3 Foscam cameras which all work, only my Axis M211 does not go. I have inserted in the browser the following line http: // User: [email protected]: 90 / axis-cgi / mjpg / video.cgi and I see the moving picture of the camera. Unfortunately I do not get a picture in the addon, only the triangle with exclamation marks. What else can I do?

best regards
(2017-03-08, 13:36)OnkelKraecker Wrote: I have 3 Foscam cameras which all work, only my Axis M211 does not go. I have inserted in the browser the following line http: // User: [email protected]: 90 / axis-cgi / mjpg / video.cgi and I see the moving picture of the camera. Unfortunately I do not get a picture in the addon, only the triangle with exclamation marks. What else can I do?

best regards
You could try this in the snapshot box, with ur own credentials.

http://admin:[email protected]/jpg/image.jpg

And then set preview to snapshot.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1032 met Tapatalk
Hi,
I can not believe it ... But it works. Thanks and best regards
(2017-03-08, 14:49)OnkelKraecker Wrote: Hi,
I can not believe it ... But it works. Thanks and best regards
You are welcome [emoji2]

There would still be a question ... How can I start "All Cameras" automatically when Kodi is started?
(2017-03-08, 14:58)OnkelKraecker Wrote: There would still be a question ... How can I start "All Cameras" automatically when Kodi is started?
Well i am still figuring out how i can control the preview thru a button in the keyboard xml. I guess if this would be working you could send a command at start up, after the surveillance service is started, to start all your cams, maybe.

That would be just nice to have. If you have found a solution please let me know. But thank you again.
(2017-03-08, 15:17)OnkelKraecker Wrote: That would be just nice to have. If you have found a solution please let me know. But thank you again.
I will do that in this post. Good luck.

Okay talking to myself again, haha ... Next thing is figure out how to use the motion detect of the not foscam brand. Generic, or a HIPcam. Anyone has this working for a general cam? Still figuring out why the keyboard.xml is not working. I already have a keyboard xml maybe try a clean empty one with only the cams.... wish me luck !
Haha YES! got it. Working as i wish. Thank you add on maker. All cams working at the push of a button [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

Hi,

What did you do that it now works ?
Put the correct code and keystrokes in the keyboard.xml file [emoji2]

• 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support7