• 20(current)
Release Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support
(2017-03-21, 04:11)mistercheeks Wrote: I don't know if that reply was for me but I'm sure it was. You said to look at first post... but in that first post it does not say where you can find the survalience room add-on. Sorry I'm just trying to find the addon throughout kodi while searching the addons. . I can find other ip camera addon but not this specific one...
Hi i am sorry. Read the following from first post:

Install
Install my repository and then install the add-on from there. Get notified of add-on updates! It's under both 'Program add-ons' or 'Video add-ons'
Repository Download

Download the .zip file to your hdd. Then in kodi, go to add ons and select, install thru zip file. Navigate to the downloaded zip file on your hdd.

Then the zip will install, go to add ons, install repository and find the new installed repository and there the surveillance add on will be installed from.

Good luck.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1032 met Tapatalk
Thanks I'll try that.
Hi
so i used cyber duck to send to Kodi.Got it installed , and i enter in the user name and password and port . But when i go to preview it its says not properly configured.The foscam cameras im using is Fi9805w H.264
Will this app work with H.264 or does it have to be MPEG
thanks for your help
Hi,

I think that the addon is great (in theory!) but I just can't get it to work. I'm streaming from a HP webcam attached to a Raspberry pi2 using the instructions on this page :

https://pimylifeup.com/raspberry-pi-webcam-server/

It's streaming to my laptop happily but I'm having difficulty connecting to the Kodi addon. The only settings that I can get to work is by using the SD Foscam page with the IP address entered. However, on exiting the stream Kodi freezes (afterwards I can hear the navigation sounds but the screen is static. After restarting the system, Surveillance Room stops working altogether. If I uninstall and reinstall the addon then the same thing happens again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Steve

OSMC Logs here:
http://paste.osmc.io/ uraqiyupob
Has anyone managed to get this working on motion / sound alerting on another brand of IP camera ? - I have a DLINK 2330L I would love for this to work with
FYI all - This link works well to create you the required rtsp (http in my case) links to feed the plugin - Test first with vlc player (open network stream, paste in the created link) https://www.ispyconnect.com/sources.aspx
I did post a new Youtube video demo on how to launch video stream from any IP cams to your Kodi screen via voice command I used ISY 994i Hub (equipped with isy portal) + Amazon Alexa for this project, Cameras are Foscam HD, Amcrest HD, Trendnet SD, and Dlink HD.
Also, I found a way to show video from Trendent cameras (I got 7 of them for many years) when they get trigger with motion just like Foscam to show up on my Kodi screen Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX9KC0tMyOA&t=1s
Hi, got this working, but i am wanting to map the red button on the mce remote to preview cam 2, can someone please put the correct script up, eyes are going funny, been trying all day, must be missing something.

Cheers
(2017-04-03, 18:40)Andycots Wrote: Hi, got this working, but i am wanting to map the red button on the mce remote to preview cam 2, can someone please put the correct script up, eyes are going funny, been trying all day, must be missing something.

Cheers
In keyboard.xml put:
<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<red>XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillanceroom?action=show_preview&camera_number=2)</red>
</keyboard>
</global>
<FullScreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<red>XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillanceroom?action=show_preview&camera_number=2)</red>
</keyboard>

(2017-04-03, 23:45)jinux Wrote:
(2017-04-03, 18:40)Andycots Wrote: Hi, got this working, but i am wanting to map the red button on the mce remote to preview cam 2, can someone please put the correct script up, eyes are going funny, been trying all day, must be missing something.

Cheers
In keyboard.xml put:
<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</global>
<FullScreenVideo>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>

Thank you for your response, tried and still not showing a preview, have done the xml file thing a few times and still not showing, it works from json but not remote which is what i would like most.

Cheers
(2017-04-04, 09:44)Andycots Wrote:

Cheers
In keyboard.xml put:
<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</global>
<FullScreenVideo>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>

Thank you for your response, tried and still not showing a preview, have done the xml file thing a few times and still not showing, it works from json but not remote which is what i would like most.

Cheers

Sorted now, not sure what it was but dropped a copy deep in the user's folder too.

Cheers
(2017-04-04, 09:44)Andycots Wrote:

Cheers
In keyboard.xml put:
<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</global>
<FullScreenVideo>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>

Cheers
I have a programmable remote control. My red button gives four when i press it, blue five and yellow six. With keymap program when i press the red button i see four is being reveived. So in the xml file of mine, it is not <red> but in my keyboard.xml it is <four> perhaps this is the clue?

Smile 
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I modified the Surveillance Room Application that be able to connect up to 8 cameras instead of current 6, to doing so I modified six files reside within following path:
/storage/.kodi/addon/plugin.video. surveillanceroom
If anyone is interested I can somehow uploads those files
I made a short Youtube clip to show the result within following address:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ulnTIy9JE4
Tile: IP Cam on Kodi 3/3

Setup Config:
I installed Kodi "Jarvis" 16.1 with Raspberry Pi 3 in top of the LibreElec 7.03
Samasung TV with CEC
Cool

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
kash7777,

Could you share your settings that you have that works with your Amcrest camera?

I've got the Amcrest 841 model and can only get this to work via the Video Stream URL when viewing the main 1080p stream in h264 format with URL:
rtsp://username:password@IPAddressTongueort/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0

What are you doing to get your preview and all cam views to display your Amcrest video? Could you share the URL format you are using? I can't get the preview and all cam views to work at all for snapshot and mjpg URLs.

Thanks in advance.
japhule, here is setup for Amcrest Ip Cam

Amcrest IP2M-841 ProHD 1080P

SRC Player: Video stream
SRC All Cameras: Snapshot
SRC Preview: Snapshot

Snapshot: http://admin:pass@IP-Address:Port/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi?1
Video Stream : rtsp://admin:pass@IP-Address:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0
MJPEG: http://admin:pass@IP-Address:Port/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi?1
Cool
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support7