• 22(current)
Release Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support
No body know Sad

Sent from my Redmi 4A
(2017-05-13, 17:10)sepulchre Wrote:
(2016-11-22, 18:57)jasems Wrote: 1.) Has anyone had success with these 2? Basically need something to put in the MPEG stream (have tried several including ones from the manufacturer website).

Great plugin either way even if I can't get preview working. It will be sweet to just hit a button and open a camera when I hear something at the door! Smile

2.) I am also looking at grabbing some new cameras and would actually get some of the Foscam ones based on this plugin alone (you should contact Foscam for some proceeds!). Does anyone have a recommendation for a decent doorway camera and possibly a moving camera that works well w/this plugin from Foscam?

Did you find out how to map a button to show the preview?

Did you find a door cam, I'm looking for one myself, has to be wifi and weatherproof but I'm not having any luck without spending mucho £££

OK well I got the preview to work using a combination of info here and Keymap editor.

For anyone who's interested, I mapped a button on my remote to Surveillance room with keymap editor, this gave me the key number, I then used info here to modify the action.

I ended up with this which works perfectly Smile

Code:
<keymap><global><keyboard><key id="61667">RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillance room?action=show_preview&camera_number=1)</key></keyboard></global></keymap>
(2017-04-16, 01:18)japhule Wrote: Thanks for sharing kash777.

For some reason kodi still won't show anything in preview or all camera modes. Only the fullscreen stream. I know the snapshot urls are working in a browser, just not in kodi. Kinda stumped as to whats causing my issues.

Same issue. I haven't looked at the entire thread. Are you on v17? I know this worked for me when I was running SPMC (a v16 fork)

I see this in my logs: (v17.1 on Windows 10 with MJPEG from a HikVision camera that works in VLC)

Code:
21:10:57.019 T:11400  NOTICE: plugin.video.surveillanceroom v1.2.3: REQUEST  :: Params: {'action': 'all_cameras'}
21:10:57.043 T:11400   DEBUG: Alignment of external buffer is not suitable for ffmpeg intrinsics - please fix your malloc
21:10:57.097 T:36716   DEBUG: Previous line repeats 14 times.
21:10:57.097 T:36716   ERROR: plugin.video.surveillanceroom v1.2.3: ### ERROR ### : No connection adapters were found for 'rtsp://USER:[email protected]:554/Streaming/Channels/2'

Nevermind. I think it was because I was trying to use an RSTP url and not an HTTP url.
Sorry, for my starter question.

I can see to different cams with your app and it works great!
But it isn't possible for me, to see any preview image :-(
There is always a black exclamation mark.

What can I do?!
Complete noob question...i added surveillance room to my kodi. I then downloaded an xml file for my 2 hikvision cameras and added them to my keymaps file. I open the surveillance room add-on and it shows 2 cameras but neither are working.

Am I missing a step here?

Kodi 17.1 on a pc with Windows 8
hi,

im using

XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillanceroom?action=show_preview&camera_number=1)
XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillanceroom?action=show_preview&camera_number=2)

to show the overlay of my 2 cams via my keymap.

but what command would show me both overlays at the same time?

thx
(2017-07-09, 17:52)scr44tch Wrote: hi,

im using

XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillanceroom?action=show_preview&camera_number=1)
XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillanceroom?action=show_preview&camera_number=2)

to show the overlay of my 2 cams via my keymap.

but what command would show me both overlays at the same time?

thx

I use this in my keymap:
Code:
XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillanceroom?action=all_cameras)
It is assigned to the 'recordedtv' button and mapped using a Harmony remote. Brings up all four cameras when I push the 'DVR' button on my Harmony and closes when I select Exit. Works a treat.
Hi I am new to this forum... But i wanna use your program here for kodi, but i got a vimtag ip camera. Is there anyway of running this camera on your program?
(2017-07-17, 03:51)Outlawzor Wrote: Hi I am new to this forum... But i wanna use your program here for kodi, but i got a vimtag ip camera. Is there anyway of running this camera on your program?
What is the exact model of your camera? Does it have an ONVIF profile?
Vimtag Smart Camera B1-C... it has a server where i just go to the ip and login to the thing from anywhere
(2017-07-17, 04:37)Outlawzor Wrote: Vimtag Smart Camera B1-C... it has a server where i just go to the ip and login to the thing from anywhere
Looks like you are breaking new ground here as the Internet is decidedly sparse with info for that model. Does not look as though it has ONVIF support either but you can test using this https://sourceforge.net/projects/onvifdm/. Once installed, see if your cameras pops into the display and if it does, click on it to see if it will allow you to watch live video direct from the camera. Failing that, you'll need to follow the 'Fiddler' guide at the bottom of this page https://www.ispyconnect.com/userguide-co...meras.aspx to see if it can 'sniff' the stream URL for you. I haven't used that but might give it a try with my Dahua cameras tonight.
the program you told me to download first just kept loading...
(2017-07-17, 05:15)Outlawzor Wrote: the program you told me to download first just kept loading...
It might be asking for firewall access in the background? If it opens and there are no cameras displayed (and your camera is on the same network as the ONVIF program), your camera does not have an ONVIF profile which makes things harder. You'll need to use Fiddler or Wireshark to see if you can find the stream URL but that's beyond my capabilities I'm afraid.
Great addon.

Is it possible to get the preview mode to use rtsp for a system that provides only rtsp access? The system can define arbitrarily low bitrate rtsp streams for previews/mobile. How can a rtsp stream only system use the addon's preview mode?

Also, if only generic IP camera mode is used with live playback on request (no alerts/notifications), is it really necessary for the addon to run a service? Changing any setting triggers a restarting service message. Just worried about consuming unnecessary resources on a weak system and wondering if the service can be turned off.
Awesome add on

I have two foscam FI8905w however I can't get them to work at all.

In the settings I've inoutted the IP address, only the numbers. With port and login details in the relevant boxes.

Could someone give me an example of the URL I need to get the foscam s working?

Thanks in advance
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support7