• 29(current)
Release Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support
Use the program Onvif Manager, found on SourceForge, to get the stream URL.
Deleted: Duplicate
(2019-03-25, 23:13)narutok Wrote: Hello maikito26

I tried your addon but it no work with my camera. My model are DS-2CD2T42WD-I5. I know that it isn`t Foscam but I tried used any options and still dosen`t work. Maybe have you advise to result this problem ?
Use the program Onvif Manager, it can be found on SourceForge, to get the stream URL of your Camera, and input that in to the add-on settings.

For my Hikvision cameras (DS-2CD2032-I) looks like this:

For stream:
Quote:rtsp://user:[email protected]/Streaming/Channels/1?transport mode=unicast&profile=Profile_1

For snapshot:
Quote:http://user:[email protected]/Str...01/picture

Hope that helps you some.
Hi

I have IP camera like this (Sannce cam from aliexpress) and RPi3 with librelec.

Rtsp stream is working in vlс player (windows 10): rtsp://LOGINTongue[email protected]:10554/tcp/av0_0
But I can`t run it on the kodi (libreelec).

Help me please, it`s a baby cam

Thanks
Is it ok preferences?

is it ok preferences?

hi, will this work with Ezviz cameras?
Quick question, I have six generic ip cameras configured and working, preview and mpeg mode.  When I go to All Cameras, I only get the first four camera to play.  Is this the limit or is there a button to move to the last two.

thanks
(2018-02-10, 05:30)Greg-Mega Wrote: Made a minor modification to this script last night to support 6 cameras in "All Camera" mode. Thought I would share it in case anyone wants 6 cameras in their preview.

Screenshothttps://imgur.com/a/SvzVG

The changes I made to the code are all in the plugin.videosureillanceroom\resources\lib\allcameraplayer.py which i have uploaded here: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rgdzr0qrgy3y7f...er.py?dl=0

Only 3 changes were required to the code above:
  • Adjusting the coords array for the different layout and including the coords for the two addition cameras (line 56).
  • Adjusting the animations array to define WindowOpen and WindowClose animations for the two additional cameras (line 67).
  • Adjusting the loop to loop through 6 cameras instead of 4 (line 87).

There are still a couple of things I'll do eventually to neaten this up:
  • Fix the animations array so they animate in and out correctly, at the moment the positioning is still for the 4 camera layout so they do some interesting things when they animate in and out but to be honest I'm likely to ditch the animation all together because it's a bit lame.
  • The layout is one pixel off width wise, I can only tell when i remotely access my Kodi box on the TV i can't tell. It's off because 1280 / 3 = 426.6666666667px and I used 426px so it could be fixed by making a couple of the cameras 1px wider.

But I need to mount my two new cameras as they're pointing at the ceiling in the garage at the moment so that's priority over fixing up the above.   

I use this MOD of the original addon, and it gives me all my six cameras on screen "All Camera" view.
Since the link from the modder do not work, I will upload it again. You can replace the whole "plugin.video.surveillanceroom" folder with the one in the ZIP file.
Credit is due to the original developer of the addon (maikito26) and (Greg-Mega) for adding the mod "6 cameras in All Camera" view.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y081mvgmold7rr...m.zip?dl=0

If the admins finds this reupload against the forum or community rules, please remove it.
Hi i am looking for support with this add on,

My setup is below

Libreelec
Desktop hosting blueiris
3 cams wifi

Camera feed is coming from blue-iris stream which is in the format of mjpg all is working 100% cameras are cheap rtsp feeds to blueiris but work great

My problem is when motion is detected the camera pops up using the alerting side of blueiris however it also brings up the movie listing menu in the background then the feed disappears as expected but leaves the menu in the background leaving me to physically  press the back button on my remote to get back to my movie TV ect,

Does anyone know what needs changing to get this to auto close the menu so i dont have to click the back button to get back,

Thank you,
(2018-03-30, 04:48)IKROWNI Wrote: Im using Blue Iris with this add-on right now i just set it up today. Only issue ive had was a wonky issue where i cant get my camera 1 to work in PiP but works fine elsewhere.

In blue iris go to settings>web server. At the bottom make sure the dropdown box for Authentication  has "Non-LAN only" and make sure "secure only" is unchecked.

In kodi make sure you select

source-player mjpeg
source-preview snapshot

for the URLS mine are just written in like so

Snapshot URL- http://192.168.0.10:8087/image/Cam1
MJPEG URL - http://192.168.0.10:8087/mjpg/Cam1

This should get the streams and snapshots working for you but like i said i have a weird issue where it will not play cam1 in PiP but plays the others just fine. Then when i go into the 4 way grid  of my cameras only cam1 will work while the others dont. Maybe someone else could help me with this part? I have previews checked for each camera so im not sure what could be the problem.
IKROWNI,

I followed your instructions above to view my streams from Blue Iris in Surveillance Room but cannot get it to work. Am I correct in assuming that the IP address is the local IP address of the PC/Server which is running Blue Iris and the port is taken from the Webcast tab of the relevant Blue Iris camera under Windows Media?

I would really like to get this working...

Thanks in advance.

GatesyUK
(2019-12-19, 16:27)joeontherun Wrote: Hi i am looking for support with this add on,

My setup is below

Libreelec
Desktop hosting blueiris
3 cams wifi

Camera feed is coming from blue-iris stream which is in the format of mjpg all is working 100% cameras are cheap rtsp feeds to blueiris but work great

My problem is when motion is detected the camera pops up using the alerting side of blueiris however it also brings up the movie listing menu in the background then the feed disappears as expected but leaves the menu in the background leaving me to physically  press the back button on my remote to get back to my movie TV ect,

Does anyone know what needs changing to get this to auto close the menu so i dont have to click the back button to get back,

Thank you,

Hi! How did you manage to get Blue Iris to send motion detection alerts to Surveillance Room addon in Kodi? I can preview all the cameras and view them full screen but they do not "pop up" on my screen when motion is detected within Blue Iris. Do I need to set a script up within Blue Iris? Any help would be much appreciated...
(2016-07-30, 02:52)joshhartley Wrote:
Quote:Unfortunately I do not see any repsonses to questions that people ask. Today I managed to call the pluging in Kodi using JSON.
Just to help maybe other people around. 192.168.1.1 is the Kodi machine that responds to these requests.
(source: https://github.com/maikito26/plugin.vide...llanceroom)

Showing a single preview window
- XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillanceroom?action=show_preview&camera_number=1)

http://192.168.1.1:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon","params":{"wait":false,"addonid":"plugin.video.surveillanceroom","params":{"action":"show_preview","camera_number":"1","id":"1"}},"id":2}

This brings up the preview which is great! But it also brings up the context menu with it which is a pain in the @$$ if you are trying to watch a movie.
Anyway to stop this happening? 

Did you ever mange to get this working?
2020 !!! Still one of the most useful add-ons there is :-) Thanks again for all your work @maikito26
Anyone got this working on kodi 19 nightlies?  think the issue is python 3 compatibility.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support7