• 30(current)
Release Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support
hello, sorry for my approximate english
I wanted to know if it was still not possible to read an rstp source in prewiew on this addon
it links it in fullscreen but no prewiew because my cam does not allow me to have a mjpeg source
cordially.
(2020-03-21, 11:49)Smirnoff13 Wrote: hello, sorry for my approximate english
I wanted to know if it was still not possible to read an rstp source in prewiew on this addon
it links it in fullscreen but no prewiew because my cam does not allow me to have a mjpeg source
cordially.
I had the same problem, i use the program motion, on a linux pc, the same pc where my domotica is on. Now when my domotica "sees" kodi is running, it starts motion. Motion pick up the rtsp stream and restreams it as a little webstream server. So i now can use this url to show a preview of my rtsp stream. This is what i found the only thing that works if you can not have a snapshot from the rtsp stream.
(2020-04-06, 14:03)jinux Wrote: I had the same problem, i use the program motion, on a linux pc, the same pc where my domotica is on. Now when my domotica "sees" kodi is running, it starts motion. Motion pick up the rtsp stream and restreams it as a little webstream server. So i now can use this url to show a preview of my rtsp stream. This is what i found the only thing that works if you can not have a snapshot from the rtsp stream. 

Hello @jinux I'll see if I can dig in this direction. my kodi is under Raspberry and my home automation under jeedom but no camera ratchet on it. I will watch this more closely thanking you.
Hi guys. Just started messing with this last night.
Trying to do something I initially thought my DVR wouldn't do.

Swann DVR with analog cameras, Managed to locate individual streams at:
rtsp://[user]:[password]@10.1.1.5:554/ch01/0
And have the streams pulled into the addon, Works flawlessly.
Haven't really been able to find any info about pulling an mjpeg or snapshot from the Swann DVR

The DVR does have push notifications, and talks no problems to our phones or the swan app on a pc, sending snapshots upon motion.
It also has an SD stream at:
rtsp://[user]:[password]@10.1.1.5:554/ch01/1

Am I right in assuming with a little copy paste in the code I can point the All cams links at the SD stream?
Or is there an easy way to find the mjpeg and snapshot URLs (if the streams even exist out of the DVR) rather than stick my clumsy fingers in the code.

Awesome Add on. Works well. Cheers
Hello need help. have the version 123d would like to use the fi9816b foscam but when I set it up I have still images in livestream. will probably be due to the integrated player. Who can help me to set it so that the standard Kodi player for the foscam is taken. Thank you very much
All, but can you view your IP cameras in nearly real time using this addon - or there is a lag - as mentioned in the first message of the thread (apologies, if that has been fixed and already stated somewhere in 1..30 pages).
What I found was - that the addon uses the stock Kodi Videoplayer, and it tends to buffer, hence the gap, which cannot be turned off really (advancedsetting.xml and buffermode=3 do not work), and grows with time until the stream stalls.

I am looking for a way to get my Linux/Kodi/Surveillance Room work without additional lags. Appreciate any help

(have tried the addon with LibreElec and Minimal Ubuntu install, Kodi 17.6)
cheers
(2020-08-14, 07:57)omnom62 Wrote: Hi guys, is there a way to get this great plugin running with Kodi 19?

Best regards fred
Hi everyone I added some preliminary digest support for snapshot support on camera 4 (only enabled on camera 4), while it's pretty basic at this point it does work, since I only have one cam that supports digest it's all I can test with, I probably won't update it any further than this but feel free to try it update, further expand on it ...etc, hopefully this helps users who were trying to get this to work.
you can find the changes here please read the notes.

Github
(2020-10-27, 21:34)fred76 Wrote:
(2020-08-14, 07:57)omnom62 Wrote: Hi guys, is there a way to get this great plugin running with Kodi 19?

Best regards fred

+1 Yes that would be nice. This plugin for Matrix. Someone could maybe migrate it to python 3?

Please :-)
(2021-02-09, 21:12)jinux Wrote:
(2020-10-27, 21:34)fred76 Wrote:

Best regards fred

+1 Yes that would be nice. This plugin for Matrix. Someone could maybe migrate it to python 3?

Please :-)

I was checking for the very thing, this addon is huge to me, makes life so simple.
On the German-language bulletin board Kodinerds some effort has been made such that plugin.video.surveillanceroom will run on Kodi 19 Matrix (Python 3). I haven't tested (yet) as I don't have an account for this bulletin board, so I couldn't download the zip-file (yet). You might want to have a look yourself: https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Thre...19-Matrix/
the kodinerds one installs fine on matrix and its also not all in German so good to go.

not yet managed to get it to pop up a video but thats more down to my config and not having time to figure it out. 

but yes, it looks like it works fine.

thanks for the heads-up!
(2022-01-08, 12:55)Ruckus Wrote: the kodinerds one installs fine on matrix and its also not all in German so good to go.

Anyone willing to create a fork of the original plugin.video.surveillanceroom and include the adjustments which have been made on the Kodinerds forum such that we all can enjoy this add-on for Kodi 19 Matrix? Big Grin
isnt that exactly what the kodinerds one is?
I try to install this but cant.
Where is exactly link to downlaod from kodinerds?
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support7