• 5(current)
Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
(2015-10-30, 04:36)yocoldrain Wrote: alright, now tell me which video is working for you in browser, but not under the addon. if you find such a video, where it doesnt work in addon then do one more request to make sure it does not work.

http://www.hotstar.com/#!/diya-aur-baati...00074962-e

This episode is not working . And any of the previous ones.
Btw great addon and thanks for your efforts..
(2015-10-30, 04:41)jaspreet Wrote:
(2015-10-30, 04:36)yocoldrain Wrote: alright, now tell me which video is working for you in browser, but not under the addon. if you find such a video, where it doesnt work in addon then do one more request to make sure it does not work.

so it tells me that it's not available in my region, so technically it should work for you if its playing in browser. Just make sure that you didnt put Indian IP under settings.
(2015-10-30, 04:43)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2015-10-30, 04:41)jaspreet Wrote:

so it tells me that it's not available in my region, so technically it should work for you if its playing in browser. Just make sure that you didnt put Indian IP under settings.
I haven't changed any IP settings . It's still not working The regex that you saw in Request group That seems to be working though
Please do not mention that Request group here due to forum guidelines, but I did notice something wrong in my code, where I'm expected x-forwarded-ip for everyone, including for anyone from within India. Let me fix this.
(2015-10-30, 04:49)yocoldrain Wrote: Please do not mention that Request group here due to forum guidelines, but I did notice something wrong in my code, where I'm expected x-forwarded-ip for everyone, including for anyone from within India. Let me fix this.
Yes right My bad I am always happy to test it out
hello guys i am new to this form and also kodi i recently got installed kodi on my phone can anyone guide me how to do vpn settings
I am still unable to watch the live sports section, although dated video's from badminton etc., i can watch Sad if it helps cox is my service provider do you think it has anything to do with cox?
I love this addon so I keep posting here, interestingly i could watch both the tests that are currently on live, although other videos in the same section give me the same errors. Also the titles on the video have "free" at the end, do I need to purchase a subscription to use this, which I am glad to btw.
(2015-11-06, 17:31)joesucks Wrote: I love this addon so I keep posting here, interestingly i could watch both the tests that are currently on live, although other videos in the same section give me the same errors. Also the titles on the video have "free" at the end, do I need to purchase a subscription to use this, which I am glad to btw.
The addons pull from hotstar.com which currently has all the content for free (Developer deserves a Coffee though). And yes sometimes the link work sometimes they don't for live games. He is looking into this
I don't think there is much to look into this matter, as in sometime they simply allow streaming and sometimes they just dont.

If you're in USA, and if it works in browser and not in addon then do let me know, I'll do my best to fix it.
(2015-11-07, 19:16)yocoldrain Wrote: I don't think there is much to look into this matter, as in sometime they simply allow streaming and sometimes they just dont.

If you're in USA, and if it works in browser and not in addon then do let me know, I'll do my best to fix it.
That would be true if the same behavior was seen in that regex I sent you , that regex worked even when the stream was not working from the add-on. Still there is a lot of content in the add-on that's working really well so its a Must have for me
(2015-11-07, 19:35)jaspreet Wrote:
(2015-11-07, 19:16)yocoldrain Wrote: I don't think there is much to look into this matter, as in sometime they simply allow streaming and sometimes they just dont.

That would be true if the same behavior was seen in that regex I sent you , that regex worked even when the stream was not working from the add-on. Still there is a lot of content in the add-on that's working really well so its a Must have for me

thats exactly what I'm saying, that regex never worked for me here in USA. There is no way for me to find out, i dont have vpn to test.
Anyone have this working on openelec. I have dependencies not met.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

only additional dependencies outside standard python module is common module.

nice quote, btw.
Is there any way to download videos from ditto-rain?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4