• 8(current)
Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
Could anyone confirm if you are able to see the live games. I could see these games on my computer using modheader extension to change my proxy but if I put the same proxy in the add-on settings, I get hotstar error. Thanks for your help.
(2016-01-29, 11:42)sunmun Wrote: Could anyone confirm if you are able to see the live games. I could see these games on my computer using modheader extension to change my proxy but if I put the same proxy in the add-on settings, I get hotstar error. Thanks for your help.

watched cricket t20 today.
I watched T20 tonight too ... both the first one and second! Thank you yocoldrain!
(2016-01-29, 16:31)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2016-01-29, 11:42)sunmun Wrote: Could anyone confirm if you are able to see the live games. I could see these games on my computer using modheader extension to change my proxy but if I put the same proxy in the add-on settings, I get hotstar error. Thanks for your help.

Thanks @ycoldrain. Strange that it is not working on my setup, whereas it was working fine till 2-3 weeks back. I will figure it out myself. Thanks for your great work @ycoldrain.
Hey guys has anyone made this or a similar channel work with starsports.com? I saw a question asked earlier but it didn't get answered. Starsports.com has full match replays of the sports, whereas hotstar only has small clips. It would be awesome to access the replays for games that air at odd times for certain timezones (e.g. IPL starts at midnight here).

Cheers,
I have the same issue.. worked fine until few weeks back, now i cant play live sports section.
Let me know if there is a fix.
Thanks.
Here's a snippet of my log if it helps.
09:32:54 T:1563737664 ERROR: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:315: SNIMissingWarning: An HTTPS request has been made, but the SNI (Subject Name Indication) extension to TLS is not available on this platform. This may cause the server to present an incorrect TLS certificate, which can cause validation failures. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/lates...ingwarning.
SNIMissingWarning
09:32:54 T:1563737664 ERROR: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:120: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/lates...ormwarning.
InsecurePlatformWarning
09:32:55 T:1563737664 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range

(2016-01-30, 06:15)sunmun Wrote:
(2016-01-29, 16:31)yocoldrain Wrote:

Thanks @ycoldrain. Strange that it is not working on my setup, whereas it was working fine till 2-3 weeks back. I will figure it out myself. Thanks for your great work @ycoldrain.
(2016-02-12, 17:36)ncube2 Wrote: I have the same issue.. worked fine until few weeks back, now i cant play live sports section.
Thanks.

(2016-01-29, 16:31)yocoldrain Wrote: watched cricket t20 today.

working on website?
yocoldrain, not sure about the website but something is off, the hockey stuff works but none of the cricket stuff is working, sporadically a link or two are working ...
(2016-02-12, 17:50)joesucks Wrote: yocoldrain, not sure about the website but something is off, the hockey stuff works but none of the cricket stuff is working, sporadically a link or two are working ...

thats the point, its up to them to geo block. Even tho it may be listed as free to watch, it may be blocked in your region even with XFF IP.
@yocoldrain..
Yes it works on my browser BTW.
Same is the case with Ditto TV.

(2016-02-12, 17:37)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2016-02-12, 17:36)ncube2 Wrote: I have the same issue.. worked fine until few weeks back, now i cant play live sports section.
Thanks.

(2016-01-30, 06:15)sunmun Wrote: Thanks @ycoldrain. Strange that it is not working on my setup, whereas it was working fine till 2-3 weeks back. I will figure it out myself. Thanks for your great work @ycoldrain.
working on website?
ok, then I can have a look. whats your region, its not working on my browser, and DITTO addon is working ATM.

you did say USA, and I don't see it working in my browser. show me a screenshot of working in browser without VPN.
Nice addon, but its not really working well, like with indian proxy, still it shows limited shows compare to the website, and from that limited option, only some working and some showing errors....
(2016-02-13, 10:53)samreen Wrote: Nice addon, but its not really working well, like with indian proxy, still it shows limited shows compare to the website, and from that limited option, only some working and some showing errors....

What is the third bullet in OP(Original Post), under whats required on your part.
Thanks.
09:32:54 T:1563737664 ERROR: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:315: SNIMissingWarning: An HTTPS request has been made, but the SNI (Subject Name Indication) extension to TLS is not available on this platform. This may cause the server to present an incorrect TLS certificate, which can cause validation failures. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/lates...ingwarning.
SNIMissingWarning
09:32:54 T:1563737664 ERROR: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:120: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/lates...ormwarning.
InsecurePlatformWarning
09:32:55 T:1563737664 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

(2016-01-29, 16:31)yocoldrain Wrote: watched cricket t20 today.

Yes that error is because the site is using TLS over HTTPS. It is simple to fix it, I am sure YoColdRain will patch it in his next release
until then you can do the following.
In default.py file Line 46
Code:
response = s.get(url, headers=headers, cookies=s.cookies)
Change it to
Code:
response = s.get(url, headers=headers, cookies=s.cookies, verify=False)
(2016-02-14, 04:18)gujal Wrote:
Thanks.
SNIMissingWarning
InsecurePlatformWarning

(2016-01-30, 06:15)sunmun Wrote: Thanks @ycoldrain. Strange that it is not working on my setup, whereas it was working fine till 2-3 weeks back. I will figure it out myself. Thanks for your great work @ycoldrain.
Yes that error is because the site is using TLS over HTTPS. It is simple to fix it, I am sure YoColdRain will patch it in his next release
until then you can do the following.
In default.py file Line 46
Code:
response = s.get(url, headers=headers, cookies=s.cookies)
Change it to
Code:
response = s.get(url, headers=headers, cookies=s.cookies, verify=False)

we need you more around here! thanks. Smile
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4