• 16(current)
Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
Yes this is with the latest 720p version.

With the XFF, do you also disable any DNS providers (if you use it?)
(2016-05-29, 18:09)siuside Wrote: Yes this is with the latest 720p version.

With the XFF, do you also disable any DNS providers (if you use it?)

yes disable everything (vpn/dns), just use indian IP address
Thanks for the subtitles feature Smile Also if you dont have a repo setup, you should, or add your addons to a repo like superrepo or tv addons. Or is there a reason you havent?
I noticed a weird behaviour with one show - Yeh hai mohabatein, the website has 27 seasons, however the plugins shows up to season 32, all of the ones above 27 seem a bit mangled and throw an error if we try to access it.
(2016-06-02, 06:06)ktaragorn Wrote: I noticed a weird behaviour with one show - Yeh hai mohabatein, the website has 27 seasons, however the plugins shows up to season 32, all of the ones above 27 seem a bit mangled and throw an error if we try to access it.

its probably not only one show. addon uses older website method for fetching tv materials where as website is updated and its hard to capture tv material with new update.
Does it work on ATV 4 Kodi 17? Not able to install it.
updated to the latest version: but selecting a chapter in any show resulting in this below exception:

(log reference removed by mod)
none of the tv shows working for me it says hotstar error.. check log for more details...
some movies are working fine..
changed the quality to highest and let me choose..
still not working..
im using kodi 16.1 from india in my fire stick and pc
(2016-06-16, 04:14)kalaimani Wrote: updated to the latest version: but selecting a chapter in any show resulting in this below exception:

(log removed by mod)

(2016-06-16, 11:29)savvy1234 Wrote: none of the tv shows working for me it says hotstar error.. check log for more details...
changed the quality to highest and let me choose..
still not working..
im using kodi 16.1 from india in my fire stick and pc

Re-read your required part before posting a question in original post.
Can we please stop posting logs please. Use Pastebin.com or others and post a link of the log.
There is a reason for this as it screws/slow down results from site searches.
The log references have been removed.
none of the tv shows or sports r working for me it says hotstar error.. check log for more details...
tried changing languages...
still not working..
help
(2016-06-17, 10:15)savvy1234 Wrote: none of the tv shows or sports r working for me it says hotstar error.. check log for more details...
tried changing languages...
still not working..
help

Did you not even care to read what I said 2 posts above? I even quoted you.
Hi Yocoldrain,

Thanks for the addon. It was working great until 2 weeks back with enabling indian IP address from the plugin setting page.
but not working anymore. Got the latest update for the addon, tried with IP address - selecting the chapter from any show show throws an exception in the log " exceptions.IndexError".
Thanks again for your effort.. pity that such a good addon not working anymore Sad
none of the tv shows are working for me it says hotstar error.. check log for more details...
Please help me out.

(Log removed by mod because of reason listed above in post #235)
(2016-06-19, 10:20)kapiljain1989 Wrote: none of the tv shows are working for me it says hotstar error.. check log for more details...
Please help me out.

NO, why should we help you out? Do you guys even read/participate in this thread? Moderator, only 2 posts above yours, posted regarding not pasting logs.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4