• 22(current)
Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
(2016-12-17, 10:48)newsera Wrote: yocoldrain@,

I am using older version of Hotstar . Enable Indian IP Address is checked and I am using an India IP address. Live sports works fine.

Whereas if I use Hotstar 1.0.10 (latest), it doesn't work.

Can you help check?

are you in India or outside?
outside india. but like i mentioned, it works with older version but not with newer version.
(2016-12-17, 17:30)newsera Wrote: outside india. but like i mentioned, it works with older version but not with newer version.

can you tell me under which version its working?
1.0.6/1.0.7 -> works in both.
i ll be glad to test the builds for you if you are intending to make some changes.
Feature request:
Context menu for "Download this video"

This will really help me, I have shit internet and my mom just keeps complaining about buffering :/

Also the repo is missing tiny documentation and a donation button.
(2016-12-17, 17:54)newsera Wrote: i ll be glad to test the builds for you if you are intending to make some changes.

got this fixed, probably push fix sometime today/tom.
Using 1.0.10 and it is not working. Sad
yocoldrain has already fixed the issue. Pending build release.
Awesome. Looking forward to the new build.

(2016-12-17, 19:17)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2016-12-17, 17:54)newsera Wrote: i ll be glad to test the builds for you if you are intending to make some changes.

got this fixed, probably push fix sometime today/tom.
New push 1.0.11 - fixed live sports (remember you need to use highest quality or Let Me Choose option)

I've noticed some premium live sports working and not geoblocked, and some are geoblocked for no reason. so if you like to post an issue, make sure you can verify working on website before asking why it isn't working. There is also live tv section, which may only work for people in India.
Thanks for the update. Does the live tv section work with India VPN ?
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)
(2016-12-19, 23:57)ace310 Wrote: Thanks for the update. Does the live tv section work with India VPN ?

not sure, currently it only shows 3 news channels and it has been same for few months now.
pushed new update:

Version 1.0.12 - added debug mode, all live sports links will auto default to "let me choose" quality option. Everything else will play with select quality option under settings.

p.s. please verify if addon wont auto update, for some reason one of my devices simply didn't want to update and I had to reinstall repo zip.
1.0.13 - live trigger fix
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4