• 25(current)
Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
(2017-01-31, 23:41)yocoldrain Wrote: if you have vpn or not, consider indian IP address under setting as a placebo effect (not really) but there is technically no use for it. if you're able to play with vpn and that ipaddress setting turned on then you have the right setting to play the video. (if you can verify that video doesn't work if VPN is not on then it means the issue here is VPN, it just can't handle bandwidth of the video).

Hi @yocoldrain,
Thanks for making this enhancement with Premium login/credentials. I tried it with VPN and it works very well for the Premium contents, but Live Sports are not working/playing. Also, the English contents (Movies) are not playing either.

Could you please take a moment to review and fix this for us? We would highly appreciate it.

If you need a VPN to test your code, please PM directly and I can help you with that.

Thanks, DR
(2017-02-22, 21:17)Dave.R Wrote: please PM directly and I can help you with that.

Thanks, DR

PM sent, not sure if you can see it with your low post count.
Hi @yocoldrain,
You're correct, I couldn't reply back to your PM and prompted with this error "You do not have permission to access this page". May be we could communicate through email, as an alternative?

Thanks, DR
(2017-02-23, 02:17)Dave.R Wrote: Hi @yocoldrain,
You're correct, I couldn't reply back to your PM and prompted with this error "You do not have permission to access this page". May be we could communicate through email, as an alternative?

Thanks, DR

yocoldrain @ gmail
Is it just me or everyone that I am not able to watch live sports?

Even on website it wasn't showing with Indian ip so I am guessing they have restricted it now.
@yocoldrain
I experience problem of IP issue. I am not sure what is the error but my Kodi shows it as IP issue ?
I have added India IP address which i get with my VPN.
I can play the movies on laptop with VPN but on my Kodi i cant play.
I can play some of the movies and for some it shows IP issue.
Is it normal ?
E.g. I can play MS Dhoni movie but not the Pink movie. While using VPN on my laptop i can play both the movies. (Even without premium access).
I use FireTV.
(2017-02-25, 20:18)ciscoindia Wrote: @yocoldrain
I experience problem of IP issue. I am not sure what is the error but my Kodi shows it as IP issue ?
I have added India IP address which i get with my VPN.
I can play the movies on laptop with VPN but on my Kodi i cant play.
I can play some of the movies and for some it shows IP issue.
Is it normal ?
E.g. I can play MS Dhoni movie but not the Pink movie. While using VPN on my laptop i can play both the movies. (Even without premium access).
I use FireTV.

This is normal as some movies are restricted even with Indian IP. Using indian IP plays some contents but not all. Where is VPN works for most of the content.
Hi all

Sorry taken me longer to try this, so I found live sports doesn't work if you go through the food screen Live sports link, but if you go to sports, then live events, you can select what resolution to watch it in.

Only thing I am finding is that it buffers quite frequently. Anyone know how to stop this buffering?
Hi yocoldrain,

Cricket live-streaming does not seem to work. In the current Ind-Aus series the previous day's highlights play if we try to stream live.

is there any way to get the live stream back? ( was working all right till a week ago)

Thanks
Exclamation 
(2017-03-19, 17:25)photonforge Wrote: Hi yocoldrain,

Cricket live-streaming does not seem to work. In the current Ind-Aus series the previous day's highlights play if we try to stream live.

is there any way to get the live stream back? ( was working all right till a week ago)

Thanks

not sure. Addon is basically dead for me now, they seem to have implemented geo-block on everything, and I don't have VPN to further support this anymore. If someone in India wants to take over, I'm fine.
majority of links work only the live games seems to not do anything.
(2017-04-05, 16:51)stephenjones007 Wrote: majority of links work only the live games seems to not do anything.

Which addon and stream is working good for live cricket?

Any pointers appreciated.
@yocoldrain
Are you making the plugin for ALT Balaji ? Its available in US without any restriction and no login required.
@yocoldrain

1.0.16 doesn't' seem to indicate PREMIUM episodes correctly. For example check the TV Show Prison Break and the latest episode.

Would you be able to help take a look at those?

If PREMIUM works fine, this is the best addon for Hotstar if you are in India
(2017-04-25, 07:17)ciscoindia Wrote: @yocoldrain
Are you making the plugin for ALT Balaji ? Its available in US without any restriction and no login required.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4